My Deep Water Culture, White Castle, SH, First Grow, 1 Blackjack Added

Thanks MC, Green and Speyd. I am very happy with the ways things are going now. I have learned a lot and will use that knowledge in my next grow, which will not happen until after summer at the earliest.
I tried to get some closer shots like the ones Speyedr has, but my camera is not up to shootimg that close. Speyedr, your's look freakin awesome! SO here's what I got.
DSCF24311.jpg

I tried to get some closer shots like the ones Speyedr has, but my camera is not up to shootimg that close. Speyedr, your's look freakin awesome! SO here's what I got.

That is definitely a nice photo Joe. Don't diss your camera! I have a Canon Powershot S20 IS. It is a good camera for sure, but if you have a Macro function on yours (icon looks like a little flower) you should be able to get shots like mine. After that I edit the pics with Paint.Net (free) to get them the right size for uploading.

That is a great pic of a beautiful bud. Certainly CONTEST material!

Thanks Roseman. I'll try to get a really good one with natural light. If it comes out good, I might take you up on that Contest you mention. I like the thought of lots of others getting a chance to check out my grow. There are so many forums on here, and it's hard for people to get around a lot, but I think a good amount of people checck out the contests, since you can see people's pride and joy on display for all.

Many BHs or most I should say, will congregate at the BH Home Thread just to chat and direct others to their threads for comments by leaving links.

It's good to see you visit there too.

I try to get on the BH home page as much as I can, but 5 pages a day of postings are a lot to keep up with for me most of the time. It is a good place to catch up, and great for all questions, or comments. I forgot that i could go there and post some pics of my updates. Not sure why I didn't think about that. I think I'll post a couple of pics there for the BH friends. Thanks for the reminder Roseman.

I've been running clean PH's water for about 5 days, and she's been having a lot more yellowing in the leaves. Very yellow, and lots of cripsy ones. Buds look good to me, I'm just waiting for her to finish, any day now... I have only seen very little amber, and just more the half cloudy. Think I should put her into no light to finish her off? I am looking for the 30% amber finish.

DSCF2491.jpg

DSCF2490.jpg

DSCF2488.jpg

OH Yeah! Turn out the lights until she is done! I just did 3 days dark and mine went from 10-20% to about 50% in that time. Your milage will vary but I'm thinking it did help. Helped the frosting up also. Plant was doing everything it could to catch a stray but non-existant pollen.

I've had the room as cold as possible, and the lights have been out for 2 nights now. She still only has about 5% amber trich's as of last night. I am hoping she will show a lot more tonight. I have no new pics, I was hoping to have good ones of right before harvest.
It's been 8 days since changing to straight water. I will do a res change tonight. I don't want the water going bad, not sure if that would even happen with straight water??? I sure hope I can cut tomorrow, or Friday. I won't have much time on the weekend.

The air bath may do them some good but I don't think straight water goes bad. I'd give them a 20 min air bath at least. You can't mess them up at this point. Stress is what you want to do to them at this point. If you really, really need to cut tommorow or Friday I might even just drain the tank and leave it dry.

Back
Top Bottom