My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

ah , tempratures are freazing cold today , im prety sur ethe plant arent happy with the temps , but tomorow the temprature will start raising again ^^

I thought you had the heater going? Not using anymore? It was pretty cool here too. It was at 70 and I started getting nervous, turned off the fans in both closets. Do you still have plants on heating pad? Maybe you can use that to keep them warm, if you haven't done it already.

your doing good!!! just try not to let them drop to far below 70...60 would be pushing your luck!!! :peacetwo:

You said it...When my temps drop to 70, I go on a mental red alert kinda like the red alert from Star Trek....lol..Kamy, you gotta be careful not to let it happen too often because it can stunt growth...I had another comparison pop into my mind just now but if I said what it was you would think I was being nasty in an x rated sort of way....Damn this doobie, got me sitting here with a mental morning woody...ha!!! I know, BAAAAAAAAD Queen. I am going to give myself a time out.....:Namaste:

You said it...When my temps drop to 70, I go on a mental red alert kinda like the red alert from Star Trek....lol..Kamy, you gotta be careful not to let it happen too often because it can stunt growth...I had another comparison pop into my mind just now but if I said what it was you would think I was being nasty in an x rated sort of way....Damn this doobie, got me sitting here with a mental morning woody...ha!!! I know, BAAAAAAAAD Queen. I am going to give myself a time out.....:Namaste:

LOL...Easy, now! :rofl:

I think you should insulate your pots brother K...IMO?

Wrap some blankets or towels around your pots and cover the top of your dirt as well when it get's cold bro.

It's pretty crucial to keep your plant's roots warm because, your trying to simulate summer time and fool your plants into thinking it is summer time because their natural instinct is to be grown during the summer months...understand?

Your sick plant may just be responding to cold soil, that's wet as well? Kind of like when your feet get wet and cold and then you get sick...make sense?

You should get some absorbent material like "Oil Dry" and fill your catch pans under your pots with it, so that it will suck out the water retaining in the bottom part of the soil in your pots.

You can get a bag of that Oil Dry for very cheap at any auto parts store...cool?

Hey Kamy, how is it going? I never heard of oil dry but I am sure Warrior knows what he is talking about. Yeah, I have been kinda concerned about your temps. I know you mentioned that it was at 71 which is good. But I get the impression that maybe your temps bounces around a lot. So to your ladies it's probably like having a hot flash one minute then chills the next. And if your plants are not growing then that could be the culprit too like Warrior suggests.

Back
Top Bottom