My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

I have to ask bro...Are your LR's in with your "non-autoflowering" plants? Those LR's need 24/7 lights...:thumb:

Also, you are going to see some "stretch" or much "taller" growth, now that you've switched your lights...How much height is left in your box?

You may not have a choice but to LST them, if they start getting too tall, to keep them from burning on your lights? IDK?

unless, like I just found out, that if you are growing a 100% Indica, like for instance, my GDP... there is not much of a stretch once you get into flowering... I only had 3 inch stretch.

Just thought I would throw that in :thumb:

:peacetwo:

unless, like I just found out, that if you are growing a 100% Indica, like for instance, my GDP... there is not much of a stretch once you get into flowering... I only had 3 inch stretch.

Just thought I would throw that in :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Yea, those Hindu Kush's might be fine...But those BigBud's?...Yikes! Those may get huge?!...IDK?

Aww sorry I missed your bday. I haven't been saying much since internet is down but it seems like youre doing great. And still got a good following to help you out. I will be on the sidelines for now, cheering you on....:cheer:......waiting on those updated pics!

Yeah, I was wondering same thing when I was clearing out old threads. I hate getting use to people being around then they disappear. Hope he comes back.

Yeah, I was wondering same thing when I was clearing out old threads. I hate getting use to people being around then they disappear. Hope he comes back.

Yea, I know...it happens sometimes?

My first stent here at the site was short lived by a fatal computer crash, in which it took me something like three years to get back, so I kinda feel his pain a little?

I only hope it's something along those lines, instead of something personally happening to him...that's what worries me when a member goes MIA. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom