Picture Time :popcorn:

image10332.jpg
image10333.jpg

Blueberry at day 31
image10334.jpg
image10335.jpg

My Girl- Super Silver Haze
image10336.jpg

She's a little shy didn't want her pic made, next time I'll drag he out! :laughtwo:
:peace:

re: My Organic Grow HPS & CFL

Hey G,

I'm in. Sorry so late to the party. i have the same freebie with the dinafem SSH. I'll be keeping a close eye on this one!

JJ

Hello friends everything is moving along nicely except for a small battle with mites, gave the girls a shower and a spray and now they look fine. Here's a few pics
image10814.jpg

Silver haze is getting better every day
image10816.jpg
one of her nugs.
Here's the first clone from the blueberry
image10815.jpg

Guess that's it for this update :peace:

Another update, :welcome:
It's been 7 weeks and 5 days since I started this journal and the time has zipped by. I guess that's why I enjoy doing it :high-five:
So I have harvested the blueberry and Jared 52 gr's also took the WW reveg she came in with 48 gr's . For me that's awesome compared the the last grow.
Hers a pic of BB I have drying now
image10968.jpg

I finally got the Super Silver out of her room
image10969.jpg

image10970.jpg

Here I are the reveg I have going. The one one the left has been in for 8 days. She's doing good
image10971.jpg

Blueberry clone
image10972.jpg

And close wit a shot of my veg tent
image10973.jpg

image10974.jpg

Things are moving along :peace:

Update time :ganjamon:
Just jared 48 more grams from the BB I have pictured above. That makes a total of 148 gr's for the 2 BB and 1 WW reveg. This have been my best yield ever ! Adding the 150 watt hps and growing in bigger pots have made a big difference along with the improved organic soil. I love doing the organic thing, such a flavorful smoke :smokin:
Here are some pics
image11128.jpg
just took this one yesterday .
image11129.jpg

Hanging
This is a pint jar
image11130.jpg

That's it for now. Hope everyone has a Great weekend! :peace:

Good weed day to everyone. :smokin:
First the good news, jarred the lasted of the blueberry 28 gr's so nthat makes 170 gr's and I owe it all to the great people here at :420:
:thanks:
Now for the bad news, as you can see from this pic I have burnt her leaves
image11246.jpg
image11245.jpg

I think she was too close to the cfl, but she's still growing a lot of new. Moved the light up a little now she's happy.
When she's done that will be the end of this journal but I have some reveg WW and reveg BB in the tent.
image11247.jpg
image11259.jpg

:peacetwo:

I missed the action. Kinda bummed. Love your plants and soil mix. Nice work. You should try adding a mulch layer with your existing soil mix. Seems like barely any MJ growers use one. Really helpful for the micro life and for the roots. Neither likes light or drying out. Hope u don't mind me tossing that out there.
I'd love to follow your next journal, G.

I missed the action. Kinda bummed. Love your plants and soil mix. Nice work. You should try adding a mulch layer with your existing soil mix. Seems like barely any MJ growers use one. Really helpful for the micro life and for the roots. Neither likes light or drying out. Hope u don't mind me tossing that out there.
I'd love to follow your next journal, G.
High ya CO thanks for stopping by and the kind words. Yes a mulch layer would be a good idea , maybe some of those round clay balls I have leftover from my DWC grows? I will post a link here when the new grow starts.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom