Hey guys I have some new clones that I took from a plant late in flower ...about 4 weeks in ...I kept them under a cfl and they finally took root grew some new growth and stopped ..I've since transplanted them and are now under a 400 watt mh.. the plants seems to have stopped growing normally and have morphed into single leaves and mutiple branches coming from top of plant ...looks strange is this normal ...

What is the temp at the top of plant .
Did you water .. how much ..when .
Of course iam not expert . But i try to help .
Goodluck

jackleen

Cloning works better when plant is in Veg state from what I have read, later in Flower the plant has stopped growing roots and your cuttings are in the same mode of thinking until the plant tries to readjust to the different light schedule (which causes a delay in growth while the plant readjusts, same as if you try to Reveg after sexing a plant).

It helps to cut off the flowers from clones taken at this time. Clones are going to grow weird, because their hormones are shifting. Dont worry about the single-fingered leaves. Those are left over from the flowering hormones. If the lady clone is growing new branches, you are good to go. She will outgrow her "weirding ways" as she adjusts to veg lighting.

you were right AK thing worked itself out ...those single leaves freaked me out lol...thanks everyone thats commented ..please see my new post about freezing temps ..any comments appreciated on the new thread ,,need help

Back
Top Bottom