New Grower Here!

Let's hope this solved the skinny leaf problem for that one plant. She is not very thick in the stem yet, eh? Keep her staked up a little while until she can thicken up her trunk, as long as she keeps growing that's still hope. Not an automatic not a problem, just a longer veg period. She will turn around now that you've regulated her environment.

KiG :green_heart:

dont think shes gonna make it or ever being normal, i did everything in my power to bring her back, I guess hings happen, the other 4 are fine, find out that 3/5 are females :) except the small girls who were grown a week-ish later. CFL lights are being used for now, I built my own cabinet for them to grow, they are really showing their stuff growing like weeds (no pun intended!) ... I still dont know what the issue is with this one girl.

And going to 12/12 now forcing flowering with the larger 2.

2 FEMALES
DSCN155516.JPG
DSCN155517.JPG
DSCN155617.JPG

Sickly One - Female
DSCN155712.JPG
DSCN155815.JPG
DSCN155713.JPG

Hey Guys and Gals!

Update, we lost our little girl with PH issues, I killed her to get out of misery and endless suffering trying to survive she was too far gone. The other bunch are great, I just made my homemade growing box, with white walls, and openings for air for CO2 and such, its really cold out today. Only 13C and it was about +2C brrr Almost 35 degrees Fahrenheit... way too cool for the girls.

I am going to enforce flowering, its just the right size for the box. Next seeds I am going to do the auto flowering, forgetting moby dick strain has some auto flowering but I am wanting AK47 maybe... something that will do well easy keepers and maintaining. nothing really tough and difficult. I put 2000K CFL's until I get the High Pressure Sodium (saving money) maybe next fall get a state of the art growing tent. I grew them on my balcony at home (naughty naughty!) but gotta do what you gotta do

Hi Blondhottie. Mistakes make perfect so do not worry much. Not everyone is born gardener. Happy to hear you got grow box! The White Widow is pretty easy strain to grow, I'm currently growing hybrid between WW and AK. Beware the HPS is really hot you better get some decent outtake fan and cool hood. Or you can look into some LEDs the price of some older models is quite low on E bay. I wish you luck and happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

SO BAD NEWS THEY GOT SEVERE OUTBREAK OF THRIPS! THEY WERE A LOST CAUSE! So lets smoke a bowl in memory of the girls.

I want to cry! I put my heart and soul into the girls even Frankenstein for 3 months, but a loss is a loss gotta take it on head on and try again. I disinfected the whole place and also had to fog the place too to prevent any more eggs or new larvae and adults, what a mess! And Raid the shit out of my box! it worked no more were made and all the shitheads are gone! They look like fruit flies, 4 wings and annoying as hell! They suck the life out of plants, please make sure that your plants are Thrip proof!

So I got some new Seeds from scratch currently germinating Its called RUSSIAN DOLL from Kannabia! I cant wait to try this. i am also growing a different way and got LED's! 6800K LED lights with PEAT MOSS.

Here are my new seeds! They are germinated!

IMG_000000831.jpg

Mourning these girls RIP Girls xoxo

IMG_000000781.jpg
IMG_000000791.jpg
IMG_000000802.jpg

Such a shame how a stupid bug can cause such a big problem.

Keep your eye out for bugs!!

Now onto a new adventure with another kind !

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

i was trying to save my girls from dying so I wasnt posting as much but they died all of them!

Hello Blondie! Well, that's unfortunate with the girls. Get some sticky traps yellow and blue. Congrats on the LEDs. What are they? Power? Shape? I mean those are blue LEDs, very good for vegetative stage, but they will not produce much bud. For the flower 3000K LEDs are moe suitable. Anyway, good luck with the new seeds, are you gonna make new journal or continue with this one? If not post link here to the new one. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

I will post info on here about what I have and some photos tomorrow. They already came out within 2 days so now tiny seedlings

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Big upgrade from my first grow

420-magazine-mobile567437055.jpg
- sun blaster LED 0416 future harvest lamp will be getting more powerful lamp.

420-magazine-mobile31054.jpg

They look great :)

So growing faster wow my goodness... doubled in size it seems. Caught a few more thrips donno where the hell they are coming from stuck on sticky tape

So growing faster wow my goodness... doubled in size it seems. Caught a few more thrips donno where the hell they are coming from stuck on sticky tape

You can get diatomaceous earth (food grade) and dust the soil a bit after watering. What it does? It kills bugs when they touch it. And you can eat it to supplement your silica uptake and detox your body with it. :thumb: :Namaste:

You can get diatomaceous earth (food grade) and dust the soil a bit after watering. What it does? It kills bugs when they touch it. And you can eat it to supplement your silica uptake and detox your body with it. :thumb: :Namaste:
That's true

Well day 3 since the popped out. They are growing like a weed. No pun intended lol. Totally faster than outdoor f grow like attempted :)

This Sun Blaster light works great.

Im doing the typical 18/6 for now. Guys at hydroponics said to veg for 30 days and then force Flower for 58 days and should be done.

I don't see anymore of those flies around. Some got caught on the stick whats left over after the infestation!

Good side it's really warm in my apartment so it works good. My landlord pouring the heat on so helping them more :) . I am very pleased with this so far from learning my first grow this is easier. But since I didn't make it to flower I might need some help during flower and harvesting.

420-magazine-mobile1922307019.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1209419644.jpg

Got some Doktor Doom thrips killer and because babies are small and pH is at a 8 normal 6.3/6.5

Dutch Nutrient 20% pH down Phosphoric Acid

Back
Top Bottom