New Grower Here!

The bigger ones could use some anytime, start with 1/4 strength. Remember your medium has nitrogen In it already, it is released/absorbable when it's wet with oxygen rich water. It may be wise to just water for now and use up the fertilizers in Potting soil. Like tomula said let's is more at this stage. They look great as of now though, keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

this one is f-ed up I think this is a problem that happens when you crossbreed but the leaves are all messed up, I call it Frankenstein ! Its a freak ! Should I kill it or keep it?
fucked.jpg

They are still continuing to grow, I killed the freaky plant, gonna regrow another bunch (hydroponic tent) and try it that way, makes life a little easier than outdoor crap! its getting cold at night so I have to bring them in daily now

Well the yellow leaves at the bottom are starting to die and shrivel so now i guess it may need nitrogen? They are 3 fingered for now... Strain is Moby Dick. When should I start flowering. They havent really shown their pistols yet. 1 month and 1 week old

Here are the updated photos

DSC_0003138.JPG
DSC_0004136.JPG
DSC_0006140.JPG
DSC_0007128.JPG
DSC_0008126.JPG
DSC_0009125.JPG
DSC_0010124.JPG
DSC_0011129.JPG

Looking great Blondie, those cotyledon leaves are not important anymore. They've served their purpose and once they shrivel you can just pick them off. Are these autoflower or photoperiod strains?

Pretty sure it is an autoflowering

Oh look, I found your grow journal! Hey Blondhottie, the children are looking nice and happy over there. I am subbed in for the ride, and will try to help out when and where I can.
Here take this and have a great evening :passitleft:

Update!!!

One of my girls was drowning horribly (somehow over watered), so I took her out, and moved her to a fresh pot of soil and watered her a tiny bit to minimize shock, shes doing quite okay. I went through her old soil was soaking almost. I also gave some a tiny bit of feed (20-20-20) to make them happy. I notice some of the scorching by the UV rays from the sun so sprayed gently some water on the leaves.

DSCN15357.JPG
DSCN153710.JPG
DSCN15389.JPG
DSCN154111.JPG

Applying water on the leaves while they're in the sun is potentially damaging to them. Each water droplet acts as a magnifying glass and could burn spots on the leaves. It's best to feed and or spray in the mornings or evenings when temps and sunlight heat are more within range. Do you have drain holes in your pots? I like to drill dozens of extra ones to allow better drainage and more air to get to the soil so it dries out evenly, faster, better. It also helps with air pruning roots. The plants are looking great, don't over think and keep up the good work...

so bad new the skinny leaved sick girl needs PH balance fix so i did by buying this stuff it corrects it. 2-1-3 . PH is at 8 so very high so transplant it and gave a quick flush and gave it the next fert when she dried, being held up by straws atm, the others look fine :/

14463816_10157458030470514_84266993_n.jpg
20160924_125203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom