New420Guy Seeds: Save On Your Next Seeds Order!

I just got the email with the tracking number! :yahoo: It will be here on Thursday!
I'm so old I used to send cash to the Netherlands for a seed catalog then more cash for the seeds. No tracking of course but they always seemed to arrive unlike today for some reason when you don't pay for tracking.
The best thing about these guys (other than their low prices and good reviews on other sites) is their cheapest shipping ($9) is tracked, unlike others who charge more than enough to pay for tracking on their cheapest shipping but want to use the shipping cost as another revenue source.

Looks like Thursday is the day for me. Insanely quick service!

I just flipped my current grow (seeds popped on 9/2); 4 toppings and a lot of tucking and now it's allegedly 60-62 days till harvest. My new seeds are due on Thursday so it appears I'll be popping them maybe by the end of next week.
If these don't produce any mutants like my current seeds have (1 out of 5 is a stunted twisted dwarf; another was a tiny dwarf without the twisting) I will be happy.

I haven’t ran a grow from seed yet, only clones, so we’ll see how it goes.
I have 5 girls two weeks into flower, so it’ll be awhile before I pop these.
I need to build a veg room. Lol!

this is what I'm dealing with. No.idea where they are or when they're coming. I should have had them Saturday.
Screenshot_20191106-130530.png

I just received my seeds 1 day early with an additional Amnesia seed (prerelease; the website says they are available tomorrow for sale!) :thanks:
They were in a nice non-descript U-line padded envelope (we won't get into describing that;)); I got 5 additional U-line envelopes in my mail today (they are the go-to source for online shipping supplies; everyone uses them) so it mixed right in!
Finally a package of seeds that did not stick out like a sore thumb and looked just like mail I get everyday!
I just flipped yesterday after 8 wks of veg, so maybe I'll pop these in a couple of weeks for the veg tent!
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

I watched some motherboards one time take a 1000 mile journey only to be mis-routed three States away when they were just 40 miles from me. Just one wrong bin when sorting and off it goes!
I've had a dvd for my daughter get sent from new york ( was supposed to come to Pennsylvania ) all the way to China then back to America then somehow was redirected to California then back to Pennsylvania. It took me nearly 2 months to receive a 5 dollar elmo dvd.

Back
Top Bottom