New420Guy Seeds: Save On Your Next Seeds Order!

Thanks. Getting ready to order more seeds from them. Love their entire set up right down to shipping.
Yes indeed easy peasy! Very impressed so far! I haven’t popped any of mine yet but looking at yours I am not worried at all :ganjamon: I put myself on a wait list for a few of the feminized they were out of.

Anyone heard from Pecker lately?
Yeah I hit him up on his journal awhile back and he unfortunately said he was leaving this forum :confused: not sure why

Yeah I hit him up on his journal awhile back and he unfortunately said he was leaving this forum :confused: not sure why
Odd... I messaged Teddy to see what was up. I was curious to see what his plants were doing.
Have you dropped your seeds yet?

Odd... I messaged Teddy to see what was up. I was curious to see what his plants were doing.
Have you dropped your seeds yet?
Yeah I thought so too..I dunno what happened there :hmmmm:. I haven’t dropped them yet I didn’t want the seeds so far apart so I did some re-arranging and kept a few clones. Waiting on the ones I have in flower to finish. I have around 5-6 wks on them so I can move the ones I have in veg now to the flower room so the veg room can open back up.

Yeah I thought so too..I dunno what happened there :hmmmm:. I haven’t dropped them yet I didn’t want the seeds so far apart so I did some re-arranging and kept a few clones. Waiting on the ones I have in flower to finish. I have around 5-6 wks on them so I can move the ones I have in veg now to the flower room so the veg room can open back up.
I may have jumped the gun on mine. I have some, what were clones, about 4 weeks from finishing, so I have my, now 3-4 week old seedlings outside the tent under some cheap veg lights. So far so good though. Just wish these other five would hurry up and finish. Lol.
Just an FYI, don’t use the H202 when to germinate. I did and lost all 7 the first round.It worked for Pecker, but I’ll never do it again. The sprouts spit out of the seed casing. It was odd.

Just upped to 1gal Monday.
They hit soil 12/20.
8257ED72-204D-4C52-9B37-2568967E14A9.jpeg

I may have jumped the gun on mine. I have some, what were clones, about 4 weeks from finishing, so I have my, now 3-4 week old seedlings outside the tent under some cheap veg lights. So far so good though. Just wish these other five would hurry up and finish. Lol.
Just an FYI, don’t use the H202 when to germinate. I did and lost all 7 the first round.It worked for Pecker, but I’ll never do it again. The sprouts spit out of the seed casing. It was odd.
I’m feelin the same way about the hurry up and finish :laughtwo: Thanks for the heads up on the H202! That’s crazy! I’ve always just popped them straight into a soaked jiffy pellet or a rapid rooter placed in a dome on a heat mat and so far 100% success rate crossing fingers it stays that way. The ones you have pictured are looking really happy and healthy:ganjamon:

hey folks,

like new420seeds very much and especially their prices. good strain selection is nice and new additions added, but have they been shut down? getting no reply from them at all. wondering if busted or something family happening. anyone know anything?

Back
Top Bottom