Newbie to the grow scene looking forward to learn

thanks, all a learning curb & going to do my best with my budget & learn & have learned quite a bit so far, figured out my watering so no more run off & humidity levels and light height so no more stretching, thinking about getting another light but i'll see what the funds are like after christmas & will be starting a grow journal soon

thanks, all a learning curb & going to do my best with my budget & learn & have learned quite a bit so far, figured out my watering so no more run off & humidity levels and light height so no more stretching, thinking about getting another light but i'll see what the funds are like after christmas & will be starting a grow journal soon
If you haven't read Emilya's watering technique it's below in my signature. Both of them.

Con here glad to be part of the community i'm a bit old been smoking for a while a started to grow my own and looking forward to learn
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @con

As was mentioned before; feel free to ask any question that comes to mind.
When your ready to start a grow journal let me know so I can follow along.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
just posted my journal, thank's

Welcome to the party @con.

I too am one of the "elder" members here. A standard bit of advice to new "senior" growers: Keep good notes on what you do and when you do it.

Trying to remember from day to day can be a challenge! :Rasta:

Happy growing!

Welcome to the party @con.

I too am one of the "elder" members here. A standard bit of advice to new "senior" growers: Keep good notes on what you do and when you do it.

Trying to remember from day to day can be a challenge! :Rasta:

yeah i hear you
@con when you insert a quote you can type your response directly underneath it and then hit "Post reply."

Just saying. :)

Awesome! Now go to page one and copy the url and paste it into your Signature area so we have a link to get to it from. :thumb:
done, i think i got it right, Thank's

you can paint them with plastic paint or tape the bucket sides with duct tape. that's the reason you only see black or dk green pots in the grow shops.

has anyone pointed you to this yet ? sort of a one stop shop to figure out how to do stuff on the board. it's also in my sig. when you get comfy set up a journal too.
I have some purple buckets that work great. I figure if you can put a flashlight up against the inside of the bucket & no light shines through.... The bucket will work. That's how I test mine before I Buy them. Take a flashlight to the store with me.... lol.

Back
Top Bottom