Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

IMG_7621.jpeg

Well looky here!
WOW!!! You received yours already? I have not received tracking ar heard anything yet... Where did it ship from?

I only received a tracking number for mine yesterday im sure its not far off for you
Are you in the USA? What shipping method ?

Bit of growing action for the next wave for this, the main grow mixed in with Dissertation grow.

28 up potted to our mini Swicks - we need this light for the 19 we have to go in peat cubes this evening so they’ll out in the 4x4 under the 320w There’s a non purple picture of one as well anyone hasn’t see how we do these. Also in our Dissertation journal more detail. They get a day or two of top watering until they hit perlite res then just down the sides. The clear pot has holes in sides and bottom.

IMG_7643.jpeg
IMG_7644.jpeg
IMG_7645.jpeg
Only disappointment was none of the magical Nicole Kush 2.0 0/3 popped. Got a tail on one but never sprouted. From that same breeder we got 1/3 of Purple Kush from the same lot.

See how you go @Absorber

Nick & Co

Bit of growing action for the next wave for this, the main grow mixed in with Dissertation grow.

28 up potted to our mini Swicks - we need this light for the 19 we have to go in peat cubes this evening so they’ll out in the 4x4 under the 320w Thwre’s non purple picture of one as well anyone hasn’t see how we do these. They get a day or two of top watering until they hit perlite res then just down the sides. The clear pot has holes in sides and bottom.

IMG_7643.jpeg
IMG_7644.jpeg
IMG_7645.jpeg
Only disappointment was none of the magical Nicole Kush 2.0 0/3 popped. Got a tail on one but never sprouted. From that same breeder we got 1/3 of Purple Kush from the same lot.

See how you go @Absorber

Nick & Co
Looking good

And the days grow work is done.

Just the fear and thoughts of how and when to harvest. I’ve realised everything needs more time is probably too tall to fit in the tents. So dunno. Seeing some bigger bracts and scares me.

Oh well. Figure it out.

Moved Phase 1 28 (one has only one first leaf but & Co just never stops believing) into their temp home.

320w LED. Light level looks a touch low & Co said which is good because I already thought that. We are teying to compare to the Mars Hydro Hydroline we used in the past. Skin and eyes. No idea the PPFD - its on 65% or so but way high. Just looks right to us both.

The next batch are under the purples. Reckon 2 won’t make it but I’m
Generally pessimistic at this stage.

Once you killed 25 Girl Scout Cookies and you’re not playing Grand Theft Auto you can never really get your confidence back 😂

IMG_7650.jpeg

IMG_7651.jpeg

IMG_7652.jpeg

Finding this really hard to call.

I can’t see the downstairs part harvest working but some is just done. 50% and more oranged up. All but a few bits are whiter than I’d like but I’m sorta talking myself into

“That’s bleaching at the top because lower there’s way more amber/orange - leaving them in the dark it’ll come back”

Then I’m like -

“There’s no sign of hermie or seed production, let ‘em roll”

Then I’m like -
“When is this baby actually gonna be f-kin born?”

Because its labour for the mother but we got labour going on here.

I could rent a room for my stepdaughter for a week - but she’s got a cold today and she’s L’s mate, she cuddles her to sleep each night. It would mess with household balance.

Thing is they haven’t been watered since last night.

Do I water or not? I want to drought then dark a couple of days later then chop.

Seriously - that scrote kid. What a fucking wanker. Oh wait. That’s the whole problem.

We grow way big, like we had more space we’d grow bigger but its all sort of predicated on a set of assumptions with fine tolerances to grow this big in the space we have.

Meh. Stress can be fun.

Just watered them. 1ml/l Cal Mag and Keep It Clean.

Ride her til she bucks ya…

This had better be amongst the finest on the planet for the thought I’m putting into it 😂

Let ‘em roll… see where they fall

Nick & Co
IMG_7684.jpeg

IMG_7695.jpeg

Added another fan and the dry room dehumidifier.

Also I actually went out back to the short section. Best photo is gonna be in my OT 🤣

I’m so nervous. But yeah the calls been made. Maybe even too late but its done.

Some photos from the forest.

Anyone spots something, please, mention it. I see some pest damage (white fly) we think we’re on top of it after this grow.

Its an epic experience being in there - I could probably charge for it 😂

Oh video I guess!

Some photo dumps below.

Nick & Co (WTF the baby ball buds?!)

IMG_7685.jpeg
IMG_7688.jpeg
IMG_7689.jpeg
IMG_7691.jpeg
IMG_7694.jpeg
IMG_7690.jpeg

My farmer mate. Lolz.

Epic today.

Seeing some photos I sent him - we’re mates right? Semi conjoined families way before we ever thought of growing.

Like serious I said thinking about getting some clones. Try growing weed ehat to do you reckon? He laughed. Oh you? You’re gonna nerd out on it buddy I want to see it. All the tech, lets see ehat you can do. My EQ is real good. His is off the charts. But yeah. He predicted pretty much my every move about how I would approach growing for the first three months. Our first tent a year ago he cut the tent to size with an angle grinder for me. While our kids played together and & Co cooked dinner.

He saw the pictures this room and said, “that’s amazing, in a couple of years you’ll be an accomplished little grower”
I have a screenshot a bit more to it. I’ll post it one day. QLD Gangster as he is he’ll be OK with it.
I was a bit offended in a fe years accomplished little…

No word of a lie - we’re growing shit he would tell me. We’re not. We’re as good as grown in Thailand he reckons.

But really? I tried not to all the time, send him photos of worries and concerns on plants. I once asked on behalf of an IRL mate and he was pissed off. Fair enough.

So we ended up with these few tenets.

#1 Skin and Eye, brother
#2 Man, you gotta learn to read the Plant
#3 You’re worried? Dial it all back and watch for a day or two.

Well I did!

You know sometimes a grower is worried about xyz and asks is this abc? Loads of opinions fly around.

He can answer every one in seconds. Remarkable. Like give you the latin, give you whatever, tell where he met the guy grew the strain. No doubt ever. O

Hahahah - laughing so much we were chatting about Chicken Fricasse he’d cooked last night - I ate the same last night as it made hungry for it so had & Co make for me. It was awesome.

We’re real mates and he knows we’re legit good.

But yeah - 10’s of thousands of plants a year for 20 years plus. He’s correct. I’m not even close to his standard.

But maybe I’ve got to the stage where I’m not afraid to ask his opinion. His respect for me & Co as growers? Fuck yeah. He made me happy today.

He’s my mate first and foremost. Honestly he left me to it. No teaching. We just think very similarly literally a shrug or a nod we know each orher so well.

We’re on the right path - but yeah bring me down to earth. Well played.

God damn I wish I had set an over under for the number of times "skin and eyes" was going to show up in a journal of yours. Too late now but I guess we could get a game of bingo going!
I see some pest damage (white fly) we think we’re on top of it after this grow.
Some? I'm glad you're on it, and that's the same damage I noticed and mentioned a while back. My apologies for getting the pest wrong but the damage correct.

God damn I wish I had set an over under for the number of times "skin and eyes" was going to show up in a journal of yours. Too late now but I guess we could get a game of bingo going!

Some? I'm glad you're on it, and that's the same damage I noticed and mentioned a while back. My apologies for getting the pest wrong but the damage correct.
I’d say bid me on the over under but doesn’t feel fair as I can rather make or break the market!

Yes you did mention it and I said yes “nothing but a bit of white fly” They just hurt the leaves a bit so the harm is in reduced photosynthesis.

We took 6 Tropicanna Poisons from my farmer mate. 5 died, we think because he was using Coco Coir, big chunky stuff and we didn’t water enough, our coco peat holds moisture way better and & Co was not getting water to run off at the time

Anyway he had a big white fly infestation. 8 massive greenhouses worth. We’ve never got rid of it since. Its never made upstairs until this grow.

But we’ve lost it downstairs so when we break for maintenance here it will hopefully be gone.

On skin and eyes? C’mon I’m trying to leave something people can learn from, indulge me. Its a bit of a life ethos too. Being aware of your environment. Observant and diligent. No sensors or AI gonna beat that. Sure at the micro - curing say or Ph in Coco but all these fancy kits sold, tents and magic fan systems? Umm its clear I’m not afraid to spend to spend to grow - my day job allows me the luxury, perhaps. But its a waste imho. I’m trying to pass on the grow ethos of a truly legendary farmer of cannabis. Pass a little on. Whatever.

I just ordered 30 new 3 gallon airpots. Means I have 50 5 gallon airpots to give away, who wants some? Seriously? I’ll ship them to you, on me. In coco 5 gallons way too big imho - soil you probably need it.

But skin and eyes? I feel it in my fingers…

sorry for what follows - especially you’re English 🤣

Top of the Pops 🤣 Respect to Mrs Shed.

I’m trying to remember his version will watch in a moment!

It was #1 for so so long it became like a national pissed off thing! 🤣

@Roy Growin for sure will remember 😂

We had Everything I Do by Bryan Adams for a similar length of time around the release of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves release. That’s way worse!

Great movie though, I mean who doesn’t love Kevin Costner 🤣 Ride her til she…

One of my brothers played the last ever “live” music Top of The Pops. Sorta unfortunate as his voice was always the weakest link in the band. The studio version was better!

Yeah - sorry its super quick with the camera in places not trying to hide stuff, just trying not to be in the room as terrified for messing with it! Crap phone camera - its an honest video. I deal in honest. Fair?

I believe someone once said, John Dutton:

A fair deal is where one side gets exactly what they want and the other side can't complain about it - ain't no such thing as fair, kid

But not hiding stuff with the quick camera - just a busy person running around robbing banks down town... whilst pitching Costner Homilies!

Tick - Tock - the clock is running out on these girls.

Nick & Co

Threw my 16 year old step daughters boyfriend out the house earlier 😅

"How come you get to to sleep in until 1pm buddy? Everyone else wakes up 6:30 to 7:30 am and I pay the AC bills and lend your parents money. What is special about you can lazy man sleep until 1pm?

@InTheShed a great bet would be - over/under I've thrown a 72 year old and a 16 year old out my house this week - makes 88 years of throwing out!

You want over or under on 100 before end of Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom