Nick Hardy's Big Grow 2023 Gorilla Glue Skunk 11 OG Kush Coco Peat Co2 Mars Hydro

I wanna trade tents and assistants.

:rofl: :rofl:

This is amazing. Great work.
I’m gonna tell & Co you referred to her as an “assistant” For background when you ask what the province (state) she’s from is famous for the answer from any Thai is “Oh they gangster, very big gangster and grow kratom” 🤣

Thanks for swinging by again Jon! Its kind of jumped the last few weeks. Thought we’d be harvesting but after some wooden staking (sorry roots) the lights are being dropped and full ahead on the nutes again because as a wise man once learned me you can’t flush

Nick & Co

Oh wow. To the sticky icky. We dropped the lights and moved some buds around and yep they’re still on the grow. I have such a treat for them in terms of nutes. I’ll be out of Bloom Explode with this 200L mix. That was $200 for 2L. Looks worth it 😅

Gas is banging, the fert gonna rock and we’re on final.

Hehehe - how did we fluke this, honestly.

The nutes. Hehe. Bang on 3.0 and the blue Ph on the wall is always 0.2 over and the BlueLab on 5.8 means its legit perfect.

Nick & Co (with the sweetest dank smelling arms)

Oh wow. To the sticky icky. We dropped the lights and moved some buds around and yep they’re still on the grow. I have such a treat for them in terms of nutes. I’ll be out of Bloom Explode with this 200L mix. That was $200 for 2L. Looks worth it 😅

The nutes. Hehe. Bang on 3.0 and the blue Ph on the wall is always 0.2 over and the BlueLab on 5.8 means its legit perfect.

It feels like just the other day you were setting up! Great journal Nick. Cgts on the nomination.

It feels like just the other day you were setting up! Great journal Nick. Cgts on the nomination.
Yeah time flies!

Thanks for anyone that nominated or votes. Love writing and growing and especially doin it with & Co, sooo much fun.

Read @DeeBoy’s nominated journal yesterday and its awesome, very similar styles, ours more so with his first journal. And of course there’s @Trala hanging out over there who made me laugh when I read about the dog and girl in flower 😂

Will catch up with 70’s this evening. I’m more the documentation and entertainment side of the biz. & Co is the farmer so the nomination is very cool.

Nick & Co

I wonder how well @Mile HIGH Cleaner works on lights? :laughtwo:

Day #55 c’mon girls go some more!

Some with a bit of worry about yellowing topmost leaves are actually looking better since this morning. Every couple of hours there’s a mould check, health check. The Rh def moving in the right direction. Inline fan is off but the dehumidifier does that anyway. Means the gas is up a bit to 1400 and the temp is a bit higher. The lights are a bit closer and the EC is at 3.0 If any of you have seen Prof Bruce Bugabee’s lecture on Youtube on growing medical marijuana with LED lights and supplemental Co2 (ILink Below) its about what he recommends as optimal. Lights are “only” 730W but wow some lights thanks @Mars Hydro really ecxellent these FC6500 - they are cool to touch with the drivers outside and the plants can get super close to them, rest on them in some cases and keep on growing.

Same magic mix as yesterday in an hour or so. Check, check, checking all the time and see how far we get.

Nick & Co

EDIT Found the link, @Weffalo first shared it with me.

Day #55 c’mon girls go some more!

Some with a bit of worry about yellowing topmost leaves are actually looking better since this morning. Every couple of hours there’s a mould check, health check. The Rh def moving in the right direction. Inline fan is off but the dehumidifier does that anyway. Means the gas is up a bit to 1400 and the temp is a bit higher. The lights are a bit closer and the EC is at 3.0 If any of you have seen Prof Bruce Bugabee’s lecture on Youtube on growing medical marijuana with LED lights and supplemental Co2 (ILink Below) its about what he recommends as optimal. Lights are “only” 730W but wow some lights thanks @Mars Hydro really ecxellent these FC6500 - they are cool to touch with the drivers outside and the plants can get super close to them, rest on them in some cases and keep on growing.

Same magic mix as yesterday in an hour or so. Check, check, checking all the time and see how far we get.

Nick & Co

EDIT Found the link, @Weffalo first shared it with me.

Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
The video won't play for me.:confused:
What does he recommend as optimal root zone temp?
Thanks.:thanks:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I’ll send you another link - its 55 minutes long so my recall isn’t perfect! Or just google “professor bruce bugabee cornell co2 indoor hemp growing youtube” It should grab it for you.

Most of my photos are sort of general, we haven’t named plants or really given them personalised attention. Its more of a “herd” at the moment. But here are some bud photos for the first time in a while. Some comments:

All mostly similar for the Skunk 11 and OG Kush. Skunk 11 tall and skinny and will go yellow at the drop of a hat since veg. OG Kush shorter and stockier but my reference one is mental. Its wrapped around all its neighbours and dark purple.

Gorilla Glue two distinct phenos. Taller and shorter. About 50/50.

Looking good though.

Nick & Co

Looking heavy and sweet Nick!
Thank you! Yeah. I have this strange feeling of unreality every time I look at them. I mean we’re so new to this, think late October last year I ordered the first budget light and tent.

To see what I see there, knowing that’s 6 months from having first started growing weed, the fun we’ve had as a family, including the odd “tiff” 😂 Its just been epic fun. The luck we’ve had - even when screwing up on the Ph by making it worse the other way I think we mixed it.

Its been a blast. I learnt so much. So rewarding.

But we have buds to grow yet!

Nick & Co

All I’m saying, is I’m jus sayin’

Oh wow - think I’ve cracked it. Check my temp and Rh for end of flower. I know I can grab 15% more down tomorrow too. Just move
a pipe.

Soooo happy! Got it near dialled in finally. 😄

58% sitting on (damp) coco - the one at bud level is 51% the one higher. So much better.

Yep sure lights on temp up, plants respirate but I think we have s virtuous circle of air in so we have sone hours ti get the cycle going. Flo Rider… 🤣 Off topic.

Nick

Day #56 8 weeks in the bag. Not much change. Need another proper look this evening.

6 months ago we were two kids with a dream and a couple of clones. Today & Co sold her first clones, two Gorilla Glue off this grow. The big girl outside. So a nice full circle. The guy who bought them is a friend so can help him out, he’s going outdoor grow. Be fun.

Nick & Co

Glad we didn’t harvest before. 🤣

Its popping and we have the environment nailed. Finally! I can get the Rh down another 15% - still not played that card, yet. So happy.

They’re running along getting bigger in a great environment with gas and 3.0 EC at 5.8 with lots of gas and light and warmth. Happy girls.

Happy grow. Some of the Skunk 11’s might take some time yet but even thinking of switching with the veg tent. Less light but could super crop. Still 2x 480w in there. Or veg longer - problem is I think 3G Fabric is too small soon for the ones in veg. We need them in 5G airpots soon or we’ll never get them out.

Like a load of photos because its looking cool. The photos aren’t great. But hopefully give a sense of it.

Nick & Co

Glad we didn’t harvest before. 🤣

Its popping and we have the environment nailed. Finally! I can get the Rh down another 15% - still not played that card, yet. So happy.

They’re running along getting bigger in a great environment with gas and 3.0 EC at 5.8 with lots of gas and light and warmth. Happy girls.

Happy grow. Some of the Skunk 11’s might take some time yet but even thinking of switching with the veg tent. Less light but could super crop. Still 2x 480w in there. Or veg longer - problem is I think 3G Fabric is too small soon for the ones in veg. We need them in 5G airpots soon or we’ll never get them out.

Like a load of photos because its looking cool. The photos aren’t great. But hopefully give a sense of it.

Nick & Co

Your girl’s don’t mind it being that hot 🥵? Really starting to fatten up those buds, looking good bro +Co. CL🍀 :thumb: :popcorn::Namaste:

56% Rh (but will be lower on demand tomorrow) and 23c in flower?

We’re a bit warmer under lights but that’s ok because gas.

Those numbers are golden for us. So, so good. With the EC and Ph perfect in for our plan. Better than we have any right to.

Very, very happy, happy.

Nick & Co

56% Rh (but will be lower on demand tomorrow) and 23c in flower?

We’re a bit warmer under lights but that’s ok because gas.

Those numbers are golden for us. So, so good. With the EC and Ph perfect in for our plan. Better than we have any right to.

Very, very happy, happy.

Nick & Co
On the 6th picture is says 30C on the @MarsHydro thermometer 🌡️. Isn’t that pretty hot 🥵? Or maybe it’s no big deal with CO2? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom