Northern Lights Auto: Budget LED & First Grow

Day 43: Ceramic IR Heater & Temp Control Switch... New gear.

Well we will start off with today being a feed day, and I got AN Big Bud to add today, and AN Overdrive for the final push. On top of getting some new Nutes, I got the long awaited ppm meter.

Water out of the tap cones out at 65, after filter (Britta) it's down to 41, lastly after Nutes 225.

I also re-re-wired my box, cleaned it up, added a Temp Control switch which when at 16 degrees C turns on my Ceramic IR Bulb, which emits heat not light. This will help with my night Temps and future grows with Photo period plants.

Picks of my work! Not always pretty but decked out with everything to control Temps and rh.

Day 45: Clones arrived!

We will start with a quick pick of my garden.

On the left Peterson, middle is Moss, Right Favre. The outside 2 finally hit flower, and are stretching.

IMG_008777.JPG

Here are my three "God Green Crack" clones, or that's what I was told. They arrived this evening, I transplanted the into 1 gal pots, topped them, and started lst. It was certainly a busy day for them.
IMG_008862.JPG

618e919e1a1d1f9fb18179a9a0fc02fe.jpg

It'll be here Wednesday :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm not too worried about humidity. So I also ordered a 250W Ceramic IR lamp- that should keep it nice at night!

It also allows me to keep the exhaust fan going as needed!

And yes- as soon as you start this hobby- you'll find results come at a cost. Whatever that is- it blew my budget too!

618e919e1a1d1f9fb18179a9a0fc02fe.jpg

It’ll be here Wednesday :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

I’m not too worried about humidity. So I also ordered a 250W Ceramic IR lamp- that should keep it nice at night!

It also allows me to keep the exhaust fan going as needed!

And yes- as soon as you start this hobby- you’ll find results come at a cost. Whatever that is- it blew my budget too!

Well done! The IR bulb and switch have made it completely worry free for me.

Allow me to rephrase- I blew my budget when I upgraded my lighting because I was impatient.

Impatience and ego will blow your budget LOL...

However you have demonstrated it can be done cost effectively... no disrespect meant.

LOL, I you hit the nail on the head with me... road to growing was paved with cheap intent, until I didnt account for my impatience.

Back
Top Bottom