Northern Lights Auto: Budget LED & First Grow

Day 31: First speed bump

Moss has a bit of decay on select leaves... they seem to start brown and eventually decay to complete holes. I'm thinking it's from where I might have spilled nutes... Thoughts?

IMG_005793.JPG

Day 31: First speed bump

Moss has a bit of decay on select leaves... they seem to start brown and eventually decay to complete holes. I'm thinking it's from where I might have spilled nutes... Thoughts?

IMG_005793.JPG
Yea it is the tips are in great shape and everything, they look happy and healthy. Some notes can do that to your plants, it's happened to me before with the same result

Day 31 pt 2: Against my better judgement!

First off today was a feeding day, the moment the lights came on, boom! I splashed them with about 1L each.

As I was going through and doing my tucking, I was noticing there were so many busy sites that I just couldn't get light to consistently. It was then this ball started rolling... and picking up speed, eventually crashing into my runaway defoliation session. I had read a few times that defoliating an auto was bad, but covering up budsites has to be worse right? Meh, we will find out shortly.

Well I watched few videos, and ended up with 3 skinned cats....

What doesn't help is I have been spending time working at a large scale operation and or weekly picks got into my mind. This course was predetermined, I have really no culpability... lol

Moss
IMG_005891.JPG

Peterson:
IMG_005992.JPG

Favre:
IMG_0060101.JPG

I ended up chopping at least 20 leaves off of one of my autos today. Did quite a bit to my other plants as well. Not sure it does much damage. Massive trim right before flower seems good.

Chopping leaves definitely slows/stunts growth. However, it's constant medium to heavy defoil that causes it to occur.

Here's a pic of 2 that are the same age(girls in the back obviously). The smaller one got about 10+ leaves pulled 3 times all 5 days apart so total of 30+ I'm 15 days. She bushed out really hard and covered numerous tops, that's why I kept defoliating. Big mistake!

fa503e3b6a2217ba708fc8d778daa222.jpg

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays to everyone in the 420 community.

I'm very thankful for each and every one of you that has come along on this journey. You guys seem to be the last oasis of kindness on the internet. When I joined with this interest of starting my growing hobby, I expected people on their high horse and sarcastic in nature.

Thanks for proving that there are kind and good people willing to take time to help whenever called upon.

I wish you all an amazing Holiday even better New Year...

Thanks again!

:420:

Is it normal for the first few weeks of flower that the plants demands a lot more water?

A few weeks ago I doubled what I was giving them, now that amount doesn't last Twenty four hours....

Mine did but I also switched the bloom switch which did increase the heat. I have to feed them 2x a day in coco.

Is it normal for the first few weeks of flower that the plants demands a lot more water?

A few weeks ago I doubled what I was giving them, now that amount doesn't last Twenty four hours....

During transition depending on medium your feeding and watering will double when in middle to late Bloom it will triple so just watch them and listen to them they talk to you in their own way

Day 35: They Grow Up So Fast!

They are thirsty asf...

Here are the first pics after their defoliation.

Moss: About a week ahead of the other two.
IMG_0064100.JPG
IMG_006784.JPG
IMG_006893.JPG
IMG_007088.JPG

Peterson:
IMG_006595.JPG

Favre:
IMG_0066103.JPG

Humidity has been an issue so I've ordered a humidifier and switch that will automatically turn it on and off as required.

Day 35: They Grow Up So Fast!

They are thirsty asf...

Here are the first pics after their defoliation.

Moss: About a week ahead of the other two.
IMG_0064100.JPG
IMG_006784.JPG
IMG_006893.JPG
IMG_007088.JPG

Peterson:
IMG_006595.JPG

Favre:
IMG_0066103.JPG

Humidity has been an issue so I've ordered a humidifier and switch that will automatically turn it on and off as required.
That is a great invention, it's going to help in future grows. Pm me I have another way to add some humidity if you are interested?

Back
Top Bottom