20180921_072815.jpg
20180921_072824.jpg

So girls took a turn for the worse. Crap
20180921_073129.jpg
20180921_072807.jpg
20180921_072809.jpg
20180921_072815.jpg
20180921_072824.jpg

Oh no what happend? Thts not from when the plant starts it senscense stage or how ever u spell it lol. Im meaning the part when the plant finishes and starts to turn more yellow on the leaves. But idk if u should be seeing the brown spots at tht time or not. But atleast the buds look pretty big an nice man.

Oh no what happend? Thts not from when the plant starts it senscense stage or how ever u spell it lol. Im meaning the part when the plant finishes and starts to turn more yellow on the leaves. But idk if u should be seeing the brown spots at tht time or not. But atleast the buds look pretty big an nice man.
Happened after the flush, only thing I added was a sweetener. I'm not too worried about it at the stage. The real sativa looking plant looks like shit lol. Always something.

Happened after the flush, only thing I added was a sweetener. I'm not too worried about it at the stage. The real sativa looking plant looks like shit lol. Always something.
My Bubble Gum fem has been doing the same. Pretty sure mine started looking shitty from cal deficiency. She got an extra shot of cal/mag and responded a bit, but has now been yellowing as she finishes out flowering. Guess she's just doomed to look like a haggard old hooker when I chop her. Looking like she lived a hard life on the streets. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:passitleft:

My Bubble Gum fem has been doing the same. Pretty sure mine started looking shitty from cal deficiency. She got an extra shot of cal/mag and responded a bit, but has now been yellowing as she finishes out flowering. Guess she's just doomed to look like a haggard old hooker when I chop her. Looking like she lived a hard life on the streets. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sadly that's how I usually finish.

Almost looks like call mag. But it's kinda late for that
Thts funny u said tht i was guna say literly the same thing haha. But yea wen u say the real sativa lookn plant looks shity u talkn about the super tall one? Well on a side note being this far into flower when said issue happend is kinda good i mean not tht any problem is "good" lol but this way u atleast got the buds to develop pretty nicely. Or are u used to way bigger harvests on each plant?

Lmao haggard old hooker. My autos turn out that way when i hit them with my ipm. But i figured it was from my nutes i use ph perfect conniseur nutes from advanced nutes n the shit does amazing work. But my ipm (integrated pest management) i adjust the ph to 6.2 for my girls in promix and ive tried both ph adjusted an not adjusted and when ever i hit my hydro autos the leaves burn up. Ive tried lesser amounts an more water, ive tried more amounts n less water which was NOT GOOD AT ALL lol. But when all of my plants get near to finish they yellow up all over.

Thts funny u said tht i was guna say literly the same thing haha. But yea wen u say the real sativa lookn plant looks shity u talkn about the super tall one? Well on a side note being this far into flower when said issue happend is kinda good i mean not tht any problem is "good" lol but this way u atleast got the buds to develop pretty nicely. Or are u used to way bigger harvests on each plant?
Yes the real tall one, it will be easy to trim lol

Lmao haggard old hooker. My autos turn out that way when i hit them with my ipm. But i figured it was from my nutes i use ph perfect conniseur nutes from advanced nutes n the shit does amazing work. But my ipm (integrated pest management) i adjust the ph to 6.2 for my girls in promix and ive tried both ph adjusted an not adjusted and when ever i hit my hydro autos the leaves burn up. Ive tried lesser amounts an more water, ive tried more amounts n less water which was NOT GOOD AT ALL lol. But when all of my plants get near to finish they yellow up all over.
Glad to know i'm not the only one trying different things for this late in the grow.

Glad to know i'm not the only one trying different things for this late in the grow.

Lol oh no man ur not alone im always tryn new things out in all stages of there life. Altho some of it is from not knowing certain things or what to do. An b4 i cud get info on whatever the issue was i would give my best shot an either learn sumthn new to try out the next time or it would end up a bust an i lose a plant which thankfully only has happened 2 me twice b4 where i had to yank a full grown plant in veg rite b4 i was guna flip. It was a master kush and a bluecheese. I was keeping those 2 as mothers and i forgot to refill the res for them one time cause those 2 r on a seperate res. An when i left to go on tour with my cousin over to montana an was gone for about a week i got back n they where pretty much dead lol. Well i tried a bunch of different things (all organic items btw) for foilers and teas but it ended up a bust cause i pulled them about 2 weeks later. But i did get them healthy enuf to take clones b4 i yanked them and now they r in my veg area thriving lol. Actually i got them still in the pot i started them in. I plan to uppot them but im guna keep one in a smaller pot like a 1gal. Jus to see how much i can get for a yield using dyna gro nutes lol.

How's everyone doing this Monday. I ate too many rosin infused cheetos yesterday, I may have a hangover. Here's some new pics of the girls.
20180924_072031.jpg
20180924_072022.jpg
20180924_072013.jpg
20180924_072007.jpg
20180924_072001.jpg
20180924_071953.jpg
20180924_071945.jpg

Dam bro those look amazingly tits. Nice job were those done in doc buds soil kit?

Thank you, and no sir just coco loco soil.

Dam bro u do some amazing work. What nutes do u use im away from my tablet n its super hard to search shit onmy lil fone lol. But wen i get back i cud look it up if u said sumwhere in the beginning n i missed it

I'm using fox farm. I have everything but solubles

Oh boy lol i tried them wen i first started out. But it seems like so many others shit jus like advanced nutes i use for my dwc girls it seems like they jus repeat bottles mostly with like only 1 tiny thing or sumthn like tht. I mean it does give great results cant lie there lol. Only i jus like the taste of living organics better but thts jus imo. But congrats tho for real. In post #52 the 3rd pic u posted u can really c how much she has growen even with burnt up leaves. Compared to an earlier shot of her she is bulking super nice so u should get a nice little harvest off her. Ill be sending u all the extra possitive energy i can man lol.

Oh boy lol i tried them wen i first started out. But it seems like so many others shit jus like advanced nutes i use for my dwc girls it seems like they jus repeat bottles mostly with like only 1 tiny thing or sumthn like tht. I mean it does give great results cant lie there lol. Only i jus like the taste of living organics better but thts jus imo. But congrats tho for real. In post #52 the 3rd pic u posted u can really c how much she has growen even with burnt up leaves. Compared to an earlier shot of her she is bulking super nice so u should get a nice little harvest off her. Ill be sending u all the extra possitive energy i can man lol.
Once I run out of this I will probably try advanced nutes. I traded a tent in to my local store and used the credit for these nutes. I really like botanicare, but they got bought out.

Once I run out of this I will probably try advanced nutes. I traded a tent in to my local store and used the credit for these nutes. I really like botanicare, but they got bought out.
Oh shit i didnt know tht bout botanicare. I use there hydroguard along with z7 in the res 4 my hydro girls. Well this is jus great lol now what am i guna use.

Back
Top Bottom