Odin's Blue Berry Auto Run

Ooo what ya playing/watching?

Girls are looking banging btw. Have you been through to @Preston9mm blueberry group. Im sure the guys would love to see what you got popping here.
Sure would!
:high-five:

Real exciting to see what other growers are getting out of their plants!
:passitleft:

We have relatively hard water here as well. Never bothered filtering it or anything. Never had any calcium deficiencies or anything like that. I do use calmag additives BUT i have no doubt if it was RO'd it would be stripped of a LOT of goodness. Obviously any impurities would be taken aswell but is it really worth it?

I know with my well water i was constantly having issues and seedlings dien off on me n plants burning unexpectedly. Once i got my ro filter installed an set the ph to 6.2 for my girls in promix. And as for my hydro dwc i use advanced nutes ph perfect connesuier line so i dnt mess with the ph at all an my girls come out bangin. Im currently running autos in 5gal. dwc buckets an get great results with these nutes. Also working on making some auto fem beans and since ive been using my ro filter ive not lost any clones once planted or seedlings except for 2 but tht was cause i forgot them while they were germing and started to shed the shell in the paper towel. An they were onpy in the towel for a day lol fast lil shizas they were lol.

Ooo what ya playing/watching?

Girls are looking banging btw. Have you been through to @Preston9mm blueberry group. Im sure the guys would love to see what you got popping here.
I was watching the oklahoma Sooners game. College football. He'll don't remember who we were playing now, maybe I smoke to much lmao.

I am following and posting in the blue berry group. Thank you.

We have relatively hard water here as well. Never bothered filtering it or anything. Never had any calcium deficiencies or anything like that. I do use calmag additives BUT i have no doubt if it was RO'd it would be stripped of a LOT of goodness. Obviously any impurities would be taken aswell but is it really worth it?

After trying RO water for three grows I am not a fan.

Yea those plants looked amazing man congrats. Ive always wanted to try out berry blue ive seen it a few times when goin to order beans but always ended up getting sumthn else lol. I just harvested 2 strawberry cake last night and got them in the fridge doing the low and slow cure method. How do u dry an cure ur buds if u dnt mind me asking?
These were free with an order.
20180908_232928.jpg

I know with my well water i was constantly having issues and seedlings dien off on me n plants burning unexpectedly. Once i got my ro filter installed an set the ph to 6.2 for my girls in promix. And as for my hydro dwc i use advanced nutes ph perfect connesuier line so i dnt mess with the ph at all an my girls come out bangin. Im currently running autos in 5gal. dwc buckets an get great results with these nutes. Also working on making some auto fem beans and since ive been using my ro filter ive not lost any clones once planted or seedlings except for 2 but tht was cause i forgot them while they were germing and started to shed the shell in the paper towel. An they were onpy in the towel for a day lol fast lil shizas they were lol.
I think I will end up back on the RO train when I go hydro.

Most of me issues came from feeding every watering. I just learned to not do that a couple grows ago. My first grow I used botanicare nutes, the plants loved it. Then the company got bought out so I switched to fox farm.

My state just became legal, so i'm looking to go commercial in the next year. Me and my wife are taking a trip to california to meet with some commercial growers and try to get our set up right from the get go.

I was watching the oklahoma Sooners game. College football. He'll don't remember who we were playing now, maybe I smoke to much lmao.

I am following and posting in the blue berry group. Thank you.
Sweet. Im in the UK but looove american football. I only get to really watch college games on youtube. I looove alabama. Not just because they are good btw but my dad lived in the states for a while before i was born n he had a bama crimson tide tshirt which I loved.
NFL i love the steelers. My kinda football. Tough offense throwing and rushing. Heavy hitting D. Go steelers!

I think I will end up back on the RO train when I go hydro.

Most of me issues came from feeding every watering. I just learned to not do that a couple grows ago. My first grow I used botanicare nutes, the plants loved it. Then the company got bought out so I switched to fox farm.

My state just became legal, so i'm looking to go commercial in the next year. Me and my wife are taking a trip to california to meet with some commercial growers and try to get our set up right from the get go.

I'm kind of in the same boat but I'm not sure how much room there is for anymore Growers there were only 690 applicants as of last Friday. That's for a little over 3,000 medical patients at this time.

I'm kind of in the same boat but I'm not sure how much room there is for anymore Growers there were only 690 applicants as of last Friday. That's for a little over 3,000 medical patients at this time.
Most will go out of business quick. Lack of knowledge and money. Once all the requirements come out most won't be able to meet them. A lot of them will be small grows.

Sweet. Im in the UK but looove american football. I only get to really watch college games on youtube. I looove alabama. Not just because they are good btw but my dad lived in the states for a while before i was born n he had a bama crimson tide tshirt which I loved.
NFL i love the steelers. My kinda football. Tough offense throwing and rushing. Heavy hitting D. Go steelers!
BAMA is my sworn enemy lol. But I do love the Steelers.

BAMA is my sworn enemy lol. But I do love the Steelers.
Haha sorryy. The place itself though reminds me of home. Beautiful place... places and friendly folks who love to party... unless you cause trouble then the locals nor the law mess about lol

Haha sorryy. The place itself though reminds me of home. Beautiful place... places and friendly folks who love to party... unless you cause trouble then the locals nor the law mess about lol

Alabama is gorgeous country, I used to go down to orange beach and party when I was younger. Great memories.

Most will go out of business quick. Lack of knowledge and money. Once all the requirements come out most won't be able to meet them. A lot of them will be small grows.

I hope they don't make the rules so tight that they push the craft grower out. With all the information I'm getting from the 'Cannabis Coalition' it sounds like they're really pushing for large commercial corporate companies to be what's remaining after the dust settles.
Sorry bro I don't mean to hijack your journal.

I hope they don't make the rules so tight that they push the craft grower out. With all the information I'm getting from the 'Cannabis Coalition' it sounds like they're really pushing for large commercial corporate companies to be what's remaining after the dust settles.
Sorry bro I don't mean to hijack your journal.

No problem man, good subject to talk about right now. That is exactly what the government wants, we just have to fight man. I have already been on a couple conference calls with companies that help you get ready for these regulations and let me tell you, it's a lot of shit. But it's doable.

Jus wanted to schedule
No problem man, good subject to talk about right now. That is exactly what the government wants, we just have to fight man. I have already been on a couple conference calls with companies that help you get ready for these regulations and let me tell you, it's a lot of shit. But it's doable.

Preach brotha preach lol. Tht last update u did yesterday was tits bro. Atleast from the color of the hps light i seen it looks like she is doing great an guna yield some fire ass buds congrats bro.

Jus wanted to schedule

Preach brotha preach lol. Tht last update u did yesterday was tits bro. Atleast from the color of the hps light i seen it looks like she is doing great an guna yield some fire ass buds congrats bro.
Thank you, this grow has really went well and the plants show it. Can't wait to try out the smoke.

Thank you, this grow has really went well and the plants show it. Can't wait to try out the smoke.

Right man i feel u. I always gotta hold off peaking in at them when i got them in the jar stage lol. They jus look so dam gud.

Back
Top Bottom