OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

420-magazine-mobile1833367336.jpg

OG KUSH going along nicely reaching out now should I keep trying her down more or leave her be now??
420-magazine-mobile806262230.jpg

And little WWXBB I'm glad I saved it looking like a couple little nugs off her haha
I upped flower nutes today to just over half dose and a full dose calmag as I'm getting some yellowing on bottom leaves I think they're just hungry.
420-magazine-mobile307643670.jpg
420-magazine-mobile996254173.jpg

OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

Great looking plants! They have grown so much since I last stopped by! Glad to see you switched to 12/12. Can't wait to see what kinda buds you pull off those babies. I actually just started 12/12 last night so I'm not far behind!
:volcano-smiley:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Great looking plants! They have grown so much since I last stopped by! Glad to see you switched to 12/12. Can't wait to see what kinda buds you pull off those babies. I actually just started 12/12 last night so I'm not far behind!
:volcano-smiley:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey dude that's awesome yeah they really shot up after the switch

Hi sneaky,

Good job so far on your plants. Also from down under in vic.

Hoping to see how you progress through with your growth. I'm still waiting on my seeds to come through. Today marks 4 weeks since dispatch.

Subbed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I ordered feminized white widow strain from ministry of cannabis.

So I'm sussing out your white widow and see how it turns out. There are so many strains to choose from it bedazzled me. Hoping to grow mine in a space bucket. Just for personal use I'm sick and tired of hunting down people who can get it. So I figured fuck it why not just grow your iwn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom