OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

Hey ck! Cheers man I will do when they are at the same height as the two mains as there's another 2 coming up aswell . Will have 6 tops so once I get them all even I'll switch to flower. Unfortunately I've had some problems with WWXBB and set her right back so will just let her go with 2 tops

Eh you win some and you lose some, she was just a learning experience and there will always be next time!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Sneaky, I meant to ask you where you bought your tent setup and carbon filter? How much? You happy with it?

420-magazine-mobile1335384229.jpg

Starting to even out
420-magazine-mobile1061278762.jpg

The lower two branches are struggling as there is not much light for them too much foliage above but I'm too nervous about taking off any leaves
420-magazine-mobile587014340.jpg

WWXBB has new growth now

420-magazine-mobile1335384229.jpg

Starting to even out
420-magazine-mobile1061278762.jpg

The lower two branches are struggling as there is not much light for them too much foliage above but I'm too nervous about taking off any leaves
420-magazine-mobile587014340.jpg

WWXBB has new growth now

Hey Sneaky, I just wanted to say that I think you've done an awesome job of LST on your girl. Lookin' real good. Regarding the leaves at the bottom of the plant not getting enough light and consequently not doing so well, if it were me, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'd just take off any dead leaves and gradually train the plant to grow how you want it.

I really like a lot of things about coco but I think it depends on each individual's inclination. I think coco is a clean and easy to work with medium on the one hand, but it requires that you really pay attention to things like pH, ppm, bottled nutes, etc. For some, (me included) they'd prefer to use a water only amended soil and spend less time stuffing around mixing nutes and measuring pH. Having said this, I may still do a coco grow just because I have so much bottled nutes left and I don't want to waste them - way too bloody expensive for that!

Cheers guys!! I've read you can get a buffer to add to the coco which stabilises ph by releasing ions according to acidity or alkalinity. That's something I'll look at other than that I've been growing in a clean soil mix so the bottled ferts should be fine ppm is something I need to get my head around still I like the water only soils I use for outdoors. I know what you mean I had a bottle go off on me a few weeks ago from last years outdoor. Went all gluggy and rotten

420-magazine-mobile1820771537.jpg

Some more tying down today one of the bottoms has popped up though the canopy now you can see it in the centre there so just waiting on the other one now I think once the other one does I'll switch to 12/12 and let her stretch
420-magazine-mobile300231893.jpg

Just under 4 inches vertical about 7 inches wide
420-magazine-mobile2029370505.jpg

WWXBB I have pulled over and tied down trying to get some of the secondaries to come up I will flower her with the OG will be small thanks to my mistakes but atleast she's got some good looking new growth since removing the foil reflector
Only the odd gnat here and there now
420-magazine-mobile661394989.jpg
fed both half ml to a litre of calmag today

Back
Top Bottom