OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

Hey OG! Hey this is ur first time using the third led? M asking cause i seen a article on to much led light whether to close or to much showed the signs ur plants did. Started yellow leaves then spread to the buds. The pic they had was almost identical to urs. Might b worth u checking out. I did notice ur light placement looks close compared to the distance being used in other grows. Jus trying to help. Keep em green. Good Luck!!

Ok I think I have it figured out. Last few harvests my girlfriend has been helping me clean everything. Gave her the easy job rinse the hydroton while I wipe down the reservoir and stuff. Turns out she was not rinsing it as thoroughly as I was before... Took a bucket of ph adjusted tap water (60ppm) and put plant basket in it to soak for an hour. Came back and Ppm is up to 220. So there is the problem. I have been having nutrient lockouts from too much salt builpup in the media.
So I put the plants in the sink one at a time and left tap on low. Kept that going until draining water was less than 80ppm.

image18271.jpeg

Then did same soak test with hydroton that was from last harvest forna whole day. Went from 60-460ppm.
Soaked all of them with a light vinegar solution for a day then rinsed until all below 80ppm runoff. Hopefully that was the problem and now hopefully it is fixed.
Just moved new clones into them last night.
image18272.jpeg

Great job!! So glad to hear it apologize for my rambling jus was trying to help u but it seems it could b so many different things. Glad to hear it lets get this show on the road!!

Looks like they are recovering now finally. Roots that looked unhappy and dieing from salt burn, are now growing new white healthy roots and the canopy is starting to grow again. Will take pictures soon. Should be able to switch to bloom in around a week or so.

The plants seem much happier after 4 days in Reverse Osmosis water. After growing and greener. Still some of the old yellow leaves left. I will monitor it for a little while. As soon as yellowing is confirmed done I switch to bloom.
image18731.jpeg
image18730.jpeg
image18729.jpeg
image18728.jpeg
image18727.jpeg
image18726.jpeg

hey dude looking good got a surprise last night the friend that got some of my jackalope clones stopped by and left a oz for me he harvested 3 lbs of 4 plants not counting the colas. Smoke is great I rate it at SHOW ME THE FUCKING WAY HOME lol see ya soon

They seem to be improving. Now growing fast again and looking mostly healthy.
Switching to bloom tomorrow, hopefully all will be well.
They are now getting:
Botanicare grow and calmag and grozyme in ph adjusted ro water at the recommended levels.
Will switch grow to bloom tomorrow, rest will stay the same.

Back
Top Bottom