OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

OMM- Your Super Lemon Haze is a very sexy lady.. And very inspirational, I showed those pictures of her to my SLH ladies and they were very impressed! Now i think my plants have something to live up to.. Once again great thread!

That's the way show em!:Rasta: Now they will have a goal to meet! WTG! :thumb: Thanks for the fine comments. :peace:

Man those are looking good. Mine is about a week old (will throw up some SLH pics soon). I can see what to expect now. Can't wait! I'm currently experiencing the drying and curing process from my first undocumented harvest. I want to get it right so when the SLH are ready, there will not be any errors.

Keep up the good work OMM! How long are you flowering these girls?

You do Awesome Work OldMedMan nothing els to say...
1 question tho pls. I didn't go back and read to find out, so maybe you can tell me how long did you veg Super Lemon be4 flowering, and how tall is it now...? " pls "
I have 1 now in flowering.

I vegged her for 39 days total. Then replanted her and put her in bloom. She's 34" tall now. Maybe 38" if I could straighten her up. She's getting heavy now. Still mostly cloudy today and some clear. Good luck with yours.....I thought that she would stretch more, but no. :smokin:

Those plants in smart pots along with the hydroton clay pebbles is a work of art. OMM you've come along way in a short amount of time, DAMN FINE JOB!!! :adore:

Hey Thanks Butcher :thanks: You had a lot to do with it, when you took me under your wing for a while, I learned a lot! :Rasta:

Man those are looking good. Mine is about a week old (will throw up some SLH pics soon). I can see what to expect now. Can't wait! I'm currently experiencing the drying and curing process from my first undocumented harvest. I want to get it right so when the SLH are ready, there will not be any errors.

Keep up the good work OMM! How long are you flowering these girls?

Hey HighDive ;) Cool, will look forward to seeing your sprouts. Way glad you had a harvest.:blunt: Now you have a stash while the SLH is growing.

I will flower them until they are right at 50% amber. I like hard hitting highs. :clap::clap::clap:

I vegged her for 39 days total. Then replanted her and put her in bloom. She's 34" tall now. Maybe 38" if I could straighten her up. She's getting heavy now. Still mostly cloudy today and some clear. Good luck with yours.....I thought that she would stretch more, but no. :smokin:

Thank you... :goodjob: " :popcorn: "

I am getting excited to try some of her...but am behaving myself, she just finished her 9th week tonight...I figured her for 11-12 weeks based on her stretch (listed as 9-10...) and unless you guys think I should pull her cloudy only, she is gonna get at least 10% amber (probably more like 20%) before I pull her and haven't seen any amber ones yet.

And one little note on the OC+...it is my belief that it needs a calcium supplement to be all it can be. Is kinda low on the calcium numbers, at least it has calcium...some of the other CRF's have little or none.

:peacetwo: brother and thanks for the kind words!

MountainHigh,
You may be right about needing a calcium supplement with OC+. I've been using CalMag+ since the early stages. Had a calcium deficiency early on with these girls. I'd been using only distilled water. Thought I might be able to stop using the CalMag after switching to tap water, but, the plants were happy so have kept using it.

I know that SLH bud is going to be NICE. I'd say patience is a virtue and to let it go until you see at least some amber trichs. According to Pit Viper, with good SLH bud, you need 1 or 2 hits for a good head high. 3 hits and it will put you on the couch! I think it requires further study! :tokin:
:goodjob:

Hi GrownManHollr :Rasta: Well, that's good question. I wish MH and I could compare taste. Be interesting soil vs Hempy. With this girl I kinda think it would be great no matter the medium. :surf:

OMM,
I am sure you're right! That SLH is gonna be KILLER hydro, hempy, or soil!

If 420Mag is looking for a "Roving Taste Tester", I'm their man! :grinjoint:

That SLH girl of yours is looking better and better!

Keep up the good work!
:peacetwo:

OMM,
I am sure you're right! That SLH is gonna be KILLER hydro, hempy, or soil!

If 420Mag is looking for a "Roving Taste Tester", I'm their man! :grinjoint:

That SLH girl of yours is looking better and better!

Keep up the good work!
:peacetwo:

Agreed!

I am so sorry to tell you this, but 420 has about 20,000 applications already on file for that job. There will be a change soon though as the current taster mostly stares at things and laughs allot.

Thanks for the good words. ;)

That's a cute skinny little girl.:grinjoint: I don't know how many people will scream bloody murder, but I had three girls like that last grow and I just replanted them in a pot, but deeper, so only her top sticks out. Probably not an approved method, but it worked for me and I still had a good harvest. Won't hurt to try it! OMM:cheer:

I agree with OMM, replant it deeper with just the top sticking out and she will do fine, the thin stem will just grow roots out the length of it , just be careful to keep the growing medium around it moist and not wet and you will have no trouble with stem rot. I have been growing for over 20 years and have had numerous plants like that in the past and they all survived just fine...:goodluck:

You need to bury her up to her top now. Keep the growing medium around the stem moist, not wet to avoid stem rot. The stem will grow roots the length of it, the longer you wait the more of a chance that you are going to lose the plant. I have been growing for over 20 years and have planted many tall plants deep and they all survived. Adding the rooting hormone will help but it is not needed, the stem at that stage of growth is prone to grow roots very quickly. There is no need to try and strengthen the plant up

Very interesting thread everyone. I too have been working on SLH and also Blackberry from Nirvana with no luck with SLH. Two seed out of four have gone to seedling heaven, one germed and is in FFOF waiting to sprout and one went into soil yesterday. The blackberry is doing well.

You need to bury her up to her top now. Keep the growing medium around the stem moist, not wet to avoid stem rot. The stem will grow roots the length of it, the longer you wait the more of a chance that you are going to lose the plant. I have been growing for over 20 years and have planted many tall plants deep and they all survived. Adding the rooting hormone will help but it is not needed, the stem at that stage of growth is prone to grow roots very quickly. There is no need to try and strengthen the plant up

Hi my Friend Your totally right. I do all my sprouts that way now. Creates a root system thats strong and a very sturdy plant. Glad you joined 420, now we have another grower with 20 years experience. We all will benefit from you being here! :goodjob:

Very interesting thread everyone. I too have been working on SLH and also Blackberry from Nirvana with no luck with SLH. Two seed out of four have gone to seedling heaven, one germed and is in FFOF waiting to sprout and one went into soil yesterday. The blackberry is doing well.

Hello My New Friend Glad you looked in. ;) I had the same luck with the SLH seeds. One out of 5 sprouted. Not a good thing at all. I hope you get at least two going. Blackberry is on my wish list. Good luck to you. :goodluck:

I WANNA BE A 420 TESTER. Here I thought I died and went to heaven when I told a cop that It Should Smell Like Pot, least then I knew I was growing the rite stuff, But laws came along ways, use to almost be worth trying to run away over a roach, till today, which having a resident Taste Tester isn't that far off. All Cool Pop's Till Laters
Keepem Green

Hey hello OldMedMan how's it growing my Bro, I have harvested 3 plants thus far and their drying as I write I can hardly what to taste it.

Hey Doc ;) growing well my friend. Sounds good to me......I know you haven't taken any samples have you? :yahoo:

I WANNA BE A 420 TESTER. Here I thought I died and went to heaven when I told a cop that It Should Smell Like Pot, least then I knew I was growing the rite stuff, But laws came along ways, use to almost be worth trying to run away over a roach, till today, which having a resident Taste Tester isn't that far off. All Cool Pop's Till Laters
Keepem Green

Hey Wood :):) Man the laws have come along way, like you say. If it becomes legal in cali........then look out! You may become a taster yet.
Miss J would be a great tester I bet. Thanks for looking in on me young man. :clap::clap::clap:

Sprouted SLH and is 1 week old.

Planted 2 our of 5 seeds I ordered. Since they start from seed in 2 gal pot I know it will have a kick ass explosion very soon.

IMG_027710.jpg

IMG_027610.jpg

Sprouted SLH and is 1 week old.

Planted 2 our of 5 seeds I ordered. Since they start from seed in 2 gal pot I know it will have a kick ass explosion very soon.

IMG_027710.jpg

IMG_027610.jpg

Looking good HighDive :clap::clap::clap:
Was a trip to see AirPots being used. :thumb:
Your in for some fun Buddy! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom