OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

Hello My Friend and Thanks for the visit :cheer:
Actually the pots have soil in them. The hydroton pellets do two things for me.
1. Creates more air for the roots close to the top.
2. Makes watering much easier and spreads the water more evenly in the pot.

This is my first time using it on all pots. It seems to be working well. ;)

Hello OMM, I just found your reply, I was thinking on using the same on my Girls, Im going to try using root pots on this grow,

:peace:

Hi Girl :)

Of course you can join in :grinjoint:

A fine looking girl you have there....be ready for some growth from that little bugger. :yummy:

Thanks for joining in! :bravo:
Is a 15 foot vaulted ceiling tall enough? Or do I have to make a home made skylight for it??? :) I'll have to go to the hardware store if I need to make a homemade skylight though :p

I was thinking of keeping one in perma veg state, and then take clones and flower when they were fairly short. I also plan on LST, Fimming, topping, to keep the growth in check...

Why not? I'll hop in here.

Here's my girl. She's a Super Lemon Haze that topped herself. Or more like split in half. She split in half and each main branch has fan leaves that are just one leaf, with maybe two little leaves spitting off. Instead of the typical five fingered leaf we all know and love. There are some typical five fingered leaves coming out of the growth in the middle of the plant. Look close to see what I mean. She should be flowering soon! I can't wait to see what she produces! :popcorn:

SuperLemonHaze01-9-7-10.jpg

:roorrip: PEACE!

Here's my girl. She's a Super Lemon Haze that topped herself. Or more like split in half. She split in half and each main branch has fan leaves that are just one leaf, with maybe two little leaves spitting off. Instead of the typical five fingered leaf we all know and love. There are some typical five fingered leaves coming out of the growth in the middle of the plant. Look close to see what I mean. She should be flowering soon! I can't wait to see what she produces! :popcorn:

greetings and welcome...
its not my thread, but im here and saw your post....and i also have a slh...not as pretty as the others here tho...and i just "fixed" her again...took clones, which she immediately shocked from...just took 3, and they are all slumped over now also...
your plant...wow, it looks like she was a clone off of a mother that was thinking about flowering....not in flower, just thinking about it...i have some clones that were taken off one like that and they sprout those same one leaf leaves...i would bet she has little white hairs all over her...wish mine looked as good...anyway, nice to meet you...L:goodluck::tokin::cheer:

Hello everyone! Looks like all is growing well! OMM your SLH is looking just great! Those colas are so long! I love it!
Well here are my SLH ladies at 19 days in Bloom....
Group shot, as soon as my WW ladies finish up in about 3 weeks these ladies will be split up between 2 lights..
IMG_4715.JPG

Transplanted them into 5gal pots 3 days ago
IMG_4713.JPG

Did a lil super cropping, although I dont think height will be an issue
IMG_4674.JPG
IMG_46752.JPG
IMG_46761.JPG

IMG_4702.jpg
IMG_4701.jpg
IMG_47111.JPG
IMG_4717.JPG
IMG_47141.jpg
IMG_47161.JPG

Ok well thats all for now. I cant wait to spread these ladies out with more light but they will just have to hold off for now..
Best wishes to all and pleasant smoking:grinjoint:
BlackLips

Hi Lavender!
Yeah, she's different. I wonder if this pheno has shown up before? She wasn't a clone, I grew her from seed.

ok, that is strange...was the seed treated with anything...that colchine stuff? just curious....def. diff...and very interesting....

Yeah, me and OMM go way back. :hookah:well then, its doubly nice to meet you...L
later, L

Hello OMM, I just found your reply, I was thinking on using the same on my Girls, Im going to try using root pots on this grow,

:peace:

Hey my Friend
:) That sounds good to me! Have to ask, what are root pots?

Is a 15 foot vaulted ceiling tall enough? Or do I have to make a home made skylight for it??? :) I'll have to go to the hardware store if I need to make a homemade skylight though :p

I was thinking of keeping one in perma veg state, and then take clones and flower when they were fairly short. I also plan on LST, Fimming, topping, to keep the growth in check...

Hi GD! :)
Well, maybe not that tall.:yahoo:

That's a really good idea, keeping a mother and taking clones. Doing all that will keep her in check and make her a low bush, but a wide bush! I like it when you talk like an old pro :):):):) You just suck up info! :bravo:

Hi there Ms. chump stain Good to see you!!!! :cheer:
That girl looks typical of the strain. She seems to do just what she wants sometimes. Crazy leaf patterns and all! Yours looks about ready to start putting out some buds. This girl will surprise you all the time. I love her. :)

Glad you finally have some time to get back into the 420 swing. I've been missing you and your posts. As you have already met Lavendar, things are looking up for the ladies. You'll have to meet GaladrielDreams too. Nice to see some real lady growers on 420! :cheer:

Thanks for joining in our SLH journal! :bravo:

Wow! blacklips !!! They look great! :cheer:

Your not messing around! You have some great plants! :):):)

Once they are alone with both lights on them, they are going to be something to see! That super cropping might have been a good idea! In 5 gallon pots they should really take off. You already have bud sites everywhere. A room full of buds are in your future for sure. That's really an impressive room full you have there! Good on you! My friend! :bravo:

Ounch. This plant looks like its suffering from some serious stress. Is this plant being regenerated to use again?? The tops looks like it was in flowering and it trying to switch back to veg.

Here's couple of pictures of my Super Lemon Haze at Day 51 of flower. Had to tie her up a bit more, those colas are getting heavy.

slh215.jpg

slh38.jpg

Very nice. I just harvested mine last night. Come drop by when you have a chance.

One question. I see that you have those air pots, with hydrotron on top, but what else do you have mixed in there?? Is the hydrotron just on top or mixed throughout the medium. And whats the reason for having it on top? Does it keep the soil from drying out to fast or something? Just curious. Im about to get some plants ready for the outdoors. Building a green house so they can make it through the winter.

Ounch. This plant looks like its suffering from some serious stress. Is this plant being regenerated to use again?? The tops looks like it was in flowering and it trying to switch back to veg.

MMRC, yes! She was stressed out! It's been stressful here for everyone, including the plants. She was an indoor plant, and just started flowering. She got sick, and almost died, so I brought her outside to get some real rays. She went back into veg, and now the days are shorter, she should start to flower again. I'm trying to keep her happy. All my plants have struggled this year.

It's been tough here for us, with a lot of things out of our control. I haven't been able to spend the time with my plants as I would have liked. If you see anything that needs attention right away, please let me know! I would like to get her as healthy as possible, now that it's time to flower.

Not much going on with my clone, but I do have pictures...

DSC03253.JPG

DSC03247.JPG

Yellow Cup is the SLH

I plan on upcanning her to a bigger pot in the next week or so...

MMRC, yes! She was stressed out! It's been stressful here for everyone, including the plants. She was an indoor plant, and just started flowering. She got sick, and almost died, so I brought her outside to get some real rays. She went back into veg, and now the days are shorter, she should start to flower again. I'm trying to keep her happy. All my plants have struggled this year.

It's been tough here for us, with a lot of things out of our control. I haven't been able to spend the time with my plants as I would have liked. If you see anything that needs attention right away, please let me know! I would like to get her as healthy as possible, now that it's time to flower.

Well keep watch for any pollen sacks that might form. Changing the photo period too much, and too fast like that can really cause a lot of stress.

Back
Top Bottom