OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

Very nice. I just harvested mine last night. Come drop by when you have a chance.

One question. I see that you have those air pots, with hydrotron on top, but what else do you have mixed in there?? Is the hydrotron just on top or mixed throughout the medium. And whats the reason for having it on top? Does it keep the soil from drying out to fast or something? Just curious. Im about to get some plants ready for the outdoors. Building a green house so they can make it through the winter.

Hi MMRC Grower :)
I use the Hydroton for two reasons.
1. Gives the roots right under the surface more air.
2. Makes watering much easier and no holes it the soil.

It's all soil in the Airpots. Either FFOF or FF Happy Frog.

Good luck on the greenhouse. You have more energy than me, but I would love to have one, if nothing else, for the security it provides.
Good growing my friend! :cheer:

Not much going on with my clone, but I do have pictures...

DSC03253.JPG

DSC03247.JPG

Yellow Cup is the SLH

I plan on upcanning her to a bigger pot in the next week or so...

Hi Young Lady That is one beautiful clone! I have only seen one like it and that was in CO too. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

You have invented a new word for growing mj.....upcanning! It does have a ring to it! :bravo:

See you soon! :)

I can't take credit for upcanning. I borrowed it from another member. I can't remember who. I think I know who you are talking about ;) yes, it almost looks like it's daughter ;) don't you think?

She is happy as a pig in mud right now. She is enjoying all the extra 2700 k lumen lights I have on her... I need more 6500 k. But I am working on that as I type this... Might order from 1000bulbs.com Then I can go pick up those brooder lamps they have a wal mart and I am good for a while... I hope...

I can't take credit for upcanning. I borrowed it from another member. I can't remember who. I think I know who you are talking about ;) yes, it almost looks like it's daughter ;) don't you think?

She is happy as a pig in mud right now. She is enjoying all the extra 2700 k lumen lights I have on her... I need more 6500 k. But I am working on that as I type this... Might order from 1000bulbs.com Then I can go pick up those brooder lamps they have a wal mart and I am good for a while... I hope...

OH! Well, I can't give you credit for the phrase....it's a good one though! :)
She does look very happy, just like her mom. :grinjoint:

When it comes to CFLs, I believe the more the better. Some where in my second journal I said this.....the more lumens you can get the better. One of my grow boxes has 14 CFLs in it. It vegs like crazy. The girls get too big to flower them in there, so they go outside. So buy some more! :yahoo:

Well I come out of my closet snow blind is that enough light???

I need to go to the dollar store and get some cheap sunglasses :)

Hi Omm i will have to buy me some of that slh i think next time i buy some seeds but i wont be growing it indoors i think sativas would love the Tropical out doors here in Queensland :smokin: whats the smoke like im thinking anything with the word haze in it would be awesome :bong: i used to use those clay balls but they gave me the shits after a while cleaning them etc so i went back to soil ..... on a side note i used to post my grow on marc emerys pot-tv grow forums years ago used to be great but the americans shut him down sad really but its good to see this site up and running how things can change in a few years anyway im jibbering will shut up hehe and i love your slh .... remember peace & Pot cheers mate.

Small SLH nugget, asked my wife to model but she kindly declined ha ha

It's being smoked as i write, nice heady buzz:roorrip:

DSC00690_800x600.jpg

They get funny that way, especially if you tell them they'll have national exposure! :)

Nice nug your enjoying :grinjoint:

Thanks for the picture and the smoke report! :bravo:

Hi Omm i will have to buy me some of that slh i think next time i buy some seeds but i wont be growing it indoors i think sativas would love the Tropical out doors here in Queensland :smokin: whats the smoke like im thinking anything with the word haze in it would be awesome :bong: i used to use those clay balls but they gave me the shits after a while cleaning them etc so i went back to soil ..... on a side note i used to post my grow on marc emerys pot-tv grow forums years ago used to be great but the americans shut him down sad really but its good to see this site up and running how things can change in a few years anyway im jibbering will shut up hehe and i love your slh .... remember peace & Pot cheers mate.

G'Day Mate! Queensland would be perfect I would think. Outdoors is where to grow them for sure. Let's them be sativa all the way. I have to agree, if it ends in Haze it's good. :) Well said! Yep, I throw all the Hydroton balls in a big tub and hose em down after the grow. Mine are just laying on top of the soil not part of it. Easier.

Yea, we Americans do some stupid stuff sometimes. (Actually allot!):)
Would have loved to have seen that show but never did. :smokin:

Do you ever get down to the Gold Coast? Dreamworld? The Australian Big Brother came from there. I watched everyone of them while they were on. Some great insights to your wonderful country. My son lived in the outback for 6 months. His girl friend taught school in a one room school there. He loved it.

Your right, 420 is a god send to the world wide mj growers. Glad you came aboard. See you again soon Mate. Cheers!:peace:

Thanks for the picture and the smoke report! :bravo:

To continue the report im now on my 3 bong and it feels like 15, it's energetic and i feel like doing stuff, just cant decide, the buzz is perfect, the taste sweet and well..... lemony DUH!

Wish i had more:bigtoke: this is really awesome smoke and it was easy to grow, likes big pots cuz mine kinda stopped growing a few weeks earlier than i would have expected, but that to a side, kickass smoke!!:bravo:

G'Day Mate! Queensland would be perfect I would think. Outdoors is where to grow them for sure. Let's them be sativa all the way. I have to agree, if it ends in Haze it's good. :) Well said! Yep, I throw all the Hydroton balls in a big tub and hose em down after the grow. Mine are just laying on top of the soil not part of it. Easier.

Yea, we Americans do some stupid stuff sometimes. (Actually allot!):)
Would have loved to have seen that show but never did. :smokin:

Do you ever get down to the Gold Coast? Dreamworld? The Australian Big Brother came from there. I watched everyone of them while they were on. Some great insights to your wonderful country. My son lived in the outback for 6 months. His girl friend taught school in a one room school there. He loved it.

Your right, 420 is a god send to the world wide mj growers. Glad you came aboard. See you again soon Mate. Cheers!:peace:

Gold coast is like 30 min drive from my house go down for a swim and a perv now and then ;) been to all those parks i like the water world myself ... hey pot-tv site still there i often visit the site its not updated like it used to be but still good to drop in there now and then i like to watch all of marijuana mans videos has some good ones from OZ nimbin hold on sec i get some links for you :)

here is the main site POT-TV Network and here is a good video to chill out and watch its part 3 of 3 part video just follow the links if you want to find the other 2 parts its about nimbin here in northern New south wales POT-TV: Marijuana Man in OZ Part 3 this is the better one it shows some outdoors trees ;) https://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-719.html

you will need realplayer to watch them thou not much of a hassle to download it

wow med man is thereanyway you can overwater that thing do u feed from the bottom:roorrip:

Hi Buddy Not really my friend. No I feed from the top. The Hydroton helps with watering from the top. Spreads the water evenly.:ganjamon:

Perfect ! :yahoo::yahoo:

Not much goin on with my clone. She was a little wilty today. She needed water. She perked right back up. I am trying NOT to drown my plants. I almost did that last time... So I am using the lift the pot method LOL It's working!

She'll be transplanted into a 6 inch pot sometime this week.

G

Back
Top Bottom