Orangeblood's Grow Room-Yumbolt 47, White Widow, Air Pots, LED+HPS, SOG, & R2D2

Nice pics and great photography. I didn't reccognize the Vegas canopy until you named it. Swimming pool as a back drop, effective but I'm not sure.

:ganjamon: More pics!

000_03741.JPG

000_0375.JPG

000_0376.JPG

000_0378.JPG

Yumbolt 47

Grower report:

Fast Growing Indica x Sativa. Genetics are AK47 Female x Yumbolt Male
She will stretch. Bad. Like 5" internode bad leaving me the grower to think she would be a low yielder but she is definately not. She makes up for it in the end with huge resinous buds that are very dense. Not very long but man are they thick.

To combat the stretch for indoors I've found that a veg time for clones should be a week or less.

She carries the AK47 genes well finishing up at around 50-60 days. The AK and Yumbolt traits also come bursting out in gobs of resin on the buds.

She's not a heavy feeder. 1/2 to 3/4 strength nutes are fine for this lady in rich soil like Ocean Forest & Happy Frog.

Good resistence to heat and my outdoor Yumbolt 47 are showing good resistence to leaf muncher worms.

She has a large root ball so the 1 gallon minimum per 1 foot of plant applies for container choice. I prefer 2 gallons per 1 foot of plant

Very easy to clone

Stinky plant. Odor control/evacuation is a must. Standard pungent fruity skunk aroma. There's no mistake when you take a whiff, you know it's danky.

:rollit:

Looking lovely OB. AK47 will be on my next batch order
You'll love the ak. I grew AK48 last year which is AK47 x Cheese. Very easy to grow and nice high
I've been noticing alot of seedbanks crossing strains with AK47 looking for that shorter flower period. The Star 47 has peaked my curiosity. Sensi Star x AK47
I believe I read that you also have og kush on the way right?
I should have og beans here next week so we'll be sprouting that beauty together! I also have grapegod ( grapefruit x godbud) and LA Woman coming with the Kush. :peace:

:ganjamon: More pics!

000_03741.JPG

000_0375.JPG

000_0376.JPG

000_0378.JPG

Yumbolt 47

Grower report:

Fast Growing Indica x Sativa. Genetics are AK47 Female x Yumbolt Male
She will stretch. Bad. Like 5" internode bad leaving me the grower to think she would be a low yielder but she is definately not. She makes up for it in the end with huge resinous buds that are very dense. Not very long but man are they thick.

To combat the stretch for indoors I've found that a veg time for clones should be a week or less.

She carries the AK47 genes well finishing up at around 50-60 days. The AK and Yumbolt traits also come bursting out in gobs of resin on the buds.

She's not a heavy feeder. 1/2 to 3/4 strength nutes are fine for this lady in rich soil like Ocean Forest & Happy Frog.

Good resistence to heat and my outdoor Yumbolt 47 are showing good resistence to leaf muncher worms.

She has a large root ball so the 1 gallon minimum per 1 foot of plant applies for container choice. I prefer 2 gallons per 1 foot of plant

Very easy to clone

Stinky plant. Odor control/evacuation is a must. Standard pungent fruity skunk aroma. There's no mistake when you take a whiff, you know it's danky.

:rollit:

Great info! Lovely job on the plants, love those buds, + reps. I am catching a buzz just lookin at em.:bravo:
You mentioned OG Kush as one you were getting soon. I can tell you from my experience with it indoors it is a great producer. You need to have the vertical room available but you will be paid off big time after 10-11 weeks. The buds look kinda wispy up to about 5th or 6th week, then they start puttin on the wt. The last 2 weeks they really fatten up and you end up with long, thick, sticky and stanky buds. It seems to be fairly resistant to disease and pests (I have a mite problem and had Potasium lockout during the grow) as my other strains grown along side more signs of stress. I haven't been able to really see where I can go with the nutes, but I have had ppms in the 1800 range without any burn noted. All in all, a great plant if ya have the time and room.:allgood:

Great info! Lovely job on the plants, love those buds, + reps. I am catching a buzz just lookin at em.:bravo:
You mentioned OG Kush as one you were getting soon. I can tell you from my experience with it indoors it is a great producer. You need to have the vertical room available but you will be paid off big time after 10-11 weeks. The buds look kinda wispy up to about 5th or 6th week, then they start puttin on the wt. The last 2 weeks they really fatten up and you end up with long, thick, sticky and stanky buds. It seems to be fairly resistant to disease and pests (I have a mite problem and had Potasium lockout during the grow) as my other strains grown along side more signs of stress. I haven't been able to really see where I can go with the nutes, but I have had ppms in the 1800 range without any burn noted. All in all, a great plant if ya have the time and room.:allgood:

Thx for the heads up drdan!
I've been wanting OG Kush for awhile now. Just like I've been wanting LA Woman.
Did some checking this morning and the beans should be here in the next day or two. Hopefully by this time next week I'll have some baby Kush sprouts poppin' up!
I found six of these jars about a year ago on ebay. These are from the now defunct Sunset Collective :rip: that was in Hollywood. Also found one big jar for curing. OG Kush and I are on a collision course with destiny!

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/978/000_0381.JPG"][/URL]

Hopefully in about three months I'll be able to fill it with the real deal! :ganjamon:

Breaker 420, Bandit got your ears on? I think you are going to need a bigger jar for that Kush mang!!!

Where did you get your UFOs from brother?
:thanks:

whats up OrangeBlood? Looking good! I love that Yumboldt man. Havent had the 47 cross yet though. How do you like it?
Just got the first seeds off of my Rhino, so I hope to start the crosses soon! WOOHOO!

Hey I was wondering, My rhino had a similar problem with a burn, what did you do to fix it on the next go? I'm still working on perfecting my mix with the GO line.

anyways, Keep up the great work, glad Vegas was sweet for you! Hell, I prefer to just wander around out there H. Thompson style VS. gaming anywho...lol:slide:

Later Bandito!

High Jay!
I think the burn may have come from additives. The GO line is very potent! I'm finding my girls like it just by itself with the 10ml per gallon for the Bloom and the 2.5ml per gallon for the big bud. My outdoor plants can take it a little hotter since they're so big. I've cut back on molasses, DE and humic acid and now there's no more burning.
It just with the Yumbolt though. I think my widows could chug-a-lug the GO line straight and ask for more!
:morenutes:

Special Thanks goes out to 420 Sponsor Single Seed Centre! You're the best! :cheer:

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/000_03873.JPG"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/000_03873.JPG"][/URL][/URL]

I've dumped my 250 watt MH in favor of a Hydrofarm 2' 8 bulb T5HO haymaker for my vegatation station. Side lighting will be added for mamas

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/000_03893.JPG"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/000_03893.JPG"][/URL][/URL]

When those two ladies go to bloom tonight they'll be plugged into a GH waterfarm controller. The controller has been modified with a diy version of a circulation upgrade kit. This waterfarm garden will be supercharged!

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/000_03923.JPG"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/000_03923.JPG"][/URL][/URL]

Hydro vs Air Pot comparison photo. These are WW clones were planted on the same day. The hydro has been under 250 watt MH and the Air Pot has been under a 2' 4 bulb T5HO w/ PlantMax blue bulbs

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/000_03912.JPG"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/000_03912.JPG"][/URL][/URL]

More pics of the outdoor garden and indoor Yumbolts coming soon!

:peace: - OB

High Jay!
I think the burn may have come from additives. The GO line is very potent! I'm finding my girls like it just by itself with the 10ml per gallon for the Bloom and the 2.5ml per gallon for the big bud. My outdoor plants can take it a little hotter since they're so big. I've cut back on molasses, DE and humic acid and now there's no more burning.
It just with the Yumbolt though. I think my widows could chug-a-lug the GO line straight and ask for more!
:morenutes:

Yea, My girls are the same way. Rhino cant take the heat and cindy and papaya ask for more. I'm getting it dialed, but still need to tweek it a bit. I'll tell you one thing for sure! The GO line deffinatly dropped my yield with the rhino. I thinks she tolerated higher PPMS of chemical additives than she does of the organic stuff. Eh, what can you do? I'm just going to start fiddling with some classic bloom boosting hormone addatives along with the GO line and see what I can get away with. I also first cut out the Humic and Molassas from my mix. I figure that since they both have alot of Potasium in them, added to the other base nutes was the culprit. It helped, but something else too. Hmmmm.

anyways, sorry to ramble, Great choices on the seeds! I personally cant stand the Autos, but Love your choices with GrapeGod, OG, and LA woman!

I'll have to drop in more to keep an eye on your new going on's!

talk to you later OrangeBlood!:blunt::blunt::cheer:

Mr.OrangeBlood..

Very nice my Friend.. !! .. Very nice indeed.. !! .. Im looking forward to seeing how you like or dislike the Auto's.. ..

Im digg'n my 2foot 4bulb T5-HO myself,, didnt know you actually had any of them.. Do you know anything about some of the other HO Fixtures,, I have a couple 4foot 2bulb T12-CW-HO's too,, just put one of them into my Veg. Tent and it BLOWS the T5-HO out of the Water !! !!

Much Respect to you and yours Sir.. !!

:yahoo:

Yea, My girls are the same way. Rhino cant take the heat and cindy and papaya ask for more. I'm getting it dialed, but still need to tweek it a bit. I'll tell you one thing for sure! The GO line deffinatly dropped my yield with the rhino. I thinks she tolerated higher PPMS of chemical additives than she does of the organic stuff. Eh, what can you do? I'm just going to start fiddling with some classic bloom boosting hormone addatives along with the GO line and see what I can get away with. I also first cut out the Humic and Molassas from my mix. I figure that since they both have alot of Potasium in them, added to the other base nutes was the culprit. It helped, but something else too. Hmmmm.

anyways, sorry to ramble, Great choices on the seeds! I personally cant stand the Autos, but Love your choices with GrapeGod, OG, and LA woman!

I'll have to drop in more to keep an eye on your new going on's!

talk to you later OrangeBlood!:blunt::blunt::cheer:

The GO line is kinda hard to get used to. I nuked a few plants and thought the line is just not right but I also saw some very special things in a few plants that made me hold on and stick with it.
Once I got it dialed I've been blown away. The buds it can produce are breathtaking sticky and it really brings out the flavor and aroma.
I'm actually kinda excited about the autos especially since they were free! Doubt I would evr buy any.
I was thinking they would be garbage but I've seen a couple RoadRunner grows here that were rather impressive.
I'll get those girls going indoors for a couple weeks and then finish them outside to see what I get. If anything it will hopefully be some good herb to pass out as Christmas gifts. :)

Mr.OrangeBlood..

Very nice my Friend.. !! .. Very nice indeed.. !! .. Im looking forward to seeing how you like or dislike the Auto's.. ..

Im digg'n my 2foot 4bulb T5-HO myself,, didnt know you actually had any of them.. Do you know anything about some of the other HO Fixtures,, I have a couple 4foot 2bulb T12-CW-HO's too,, just put one of them into my Veg. Tent and it BLOWS the T5-HO out of the Water !! !!

Much Respect to you and yours Sir.. !!

:yahoo:

So far i love the autos 'cause they're free! I cant complain about that one bit! Free fem seeds that may be able to give me 3-5oz in about 80 days sounds pretty good to me! We'll see what happens! :grinjoint:

I'm really diggin the T5. I cant use any 4 foot fixture so I'm limited there but the different 2' T5 fixtures have treated me very good.
Right now I use a 2' 4 bulb for my overflow and the 2' 8 bulb for my main veg light.
Soon I'll add two single strip lights on each wall of the veg cab to make it wall to wall lighting. I was thinking about using the old school vita twist lamps but they may not be around any more. Would be cool to have a little vintage thing going on with all the hitech stuff I use.
I'm not too sure what the final lumens or wattage will be but as long as it grows good plants with tight nodes I'll be happy.;)

So far i love the autos 'cause they're free! I cant complain about that one bit! Free fem seeds that may be able to give me 3-5oz in about 80 days sounds pretty good to me! We'll see what happens! :grinjoint:

I'm really diggin the T5. I cant use any 4 foot fixture so I'm limited there but the different 2' T5 fixtures have treated me very good.
Right now I use a 2' 4 bulb for my overflow and the 2' 8 bulb for my main veg light.
Soon I'll add two single strip lights on each wall of the veg cab to make it wall to wall lighting. I was thinking about using the old school vita twist lamps but they may not be around any more. Would be cool to have a little vintage thing going on with all the hitech stuff I use.
I'm not too sure what the final lumens or wattage will be but as long as it grows good plants with tight nodes I'll be happy.;)

Mr.OrangeBlood..

I hear you on the Autos !! You cant beat Free,, and 3-5 ounces would be crazy !! Would love to see how that goes for you my Friend !!

YessssSir !! The more Light the Merrier,, and with Christmas coming up.. lol .. But I couldnt agree with you more,, as long as your Happy with it,, thats what matters !!

Much Respect to you and yours Mr.OrangeBlood.. ..

:)

Here they are Red Dawg! The Vita Lite Twist! These are totally old school! I remember my uncle using these as cloning and veg lites in the late 80s'. In the mid 90s' they started getting a bad rap as grow lights and then disappeared. I think the bad talk they got was more of grower issues rather than the light but I digress.:)
Then the T5 came along and these became dinosaurs. You might be able to find them at a garage sale or in an old pet stores' nos inventory.
They were originally for salt water aquariums and even those guys use mh now.
But guess what? They were in fact T12HO!

EDIT: Just found some for sale from only one website. $37 per bulb :thedoubletake::rofl: I remember when they were $14 per bulb. Uh Oh, starting to show my age :blunt:

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/vitalite-2.jpg"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/vitalite-2.jpg"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/vitalite-2.jpg"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/vitalite-2.jpg"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/vitalite-2.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Back
Top Bottom