Ottothief's WonderWoman Soil Grow 2013

Subscribed.

Sorry to hear that you had to move things - never a fun situation. That humidity is now on the border of giving you issues...

I did have a suggestion for your tent setup... no longer applies. But when you do get your tent set back up... I would move that ballast out of the tent - even if it meant cutting a hole in the tent for the electrical cords. I noticed that you stated you were running right at 79 degrees - and getting the ballast out of the tent will drop the temperatures by 3 to 5 degrees. That would put you right around 75 to 76 degrees - much better growth with less issues. Plus once the canopy covers that ballast - you will have a heat source under the canopy and on top of the canopy. This will cause the tent to run hotter as the plants get bigger.

Otherwise, everything looks great my friend.

pic_c.jpg

pic_b.jpg

pic_a.jpg

Well here they are .They been thru alot the last couple days.From the temp change and the move to rookie moves such as dropping a fly strip right on top of a couple of them(btw that was fun tearing off).:loopy:I am a witness to one tuff ass plant.There doing alright.I took them out of LST because i didnt want to stress them out anymore then i feel like i allready have.

Man i think i need to calm down im really anxious to tell everything Ive done to them and im forgetting stuff.I will get my 4"passive air hooked back up tonight till then i am using the oscillating fan.:peace:Im new at this posting step by step and im not big on writing stuff down.Duh journal.:high-five:

Update:after taking a deep breath i decided to go ahead and attack my humidity problem.:high-five:To my surprise and actual relief:yaho i got a second temp rh gauge.The first one somehow got broke and was 20 deg off.HALALUAH!My temp is now 70 and rh is running 51.Man what a relief.:high-five:

Side note i was blessed with clones from a mother plant (BLUE CHEESE)i think im stoked because i will now get fem seeds from the B CHEESE and the wonder woman trying out the method Donpaul showed us.Also i will graphed one (BCHEESE) to a (WWOMEN)IM SO PUMPED.I will call the offspring (BLUE WONDER CHEESE).:cheer:

pic_82.jpg

well here is the picture of the cloned (BLUE CHEESE). Fingers crossed.:Namaste:
pic_210.jpg
This is a (WONDER WOMAN).I topped a week ago.It looks like it took.:cheer:
pic_313.jpg
Went ahead and put a bamboo stick in for stabillity with a zip tie for stability as i applied some minor (LST).
pic_71.jpg
And finally an over all pic on the crowd of dames.There coming into there 5th week.:wood::party:

DSC_03045.JPG
DSC_02982.JPG
DSC_02972.JPG
DSC_03022.JPG
DSC_03033.JPG
Well heres an update on the WONDERWOMAN.There really starting to do the 2 stretch dance.I went a head and applied the supercrop on the top:thumb: about 3 to 4 nodes down.Hopefully i get some other players wanting to be tops because the 12/12 is coming straight after the lollipop for clones dance.Hope you like the pics.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom