Five gallon pots
Light: 400 halide - is not air cooled
Have 10" oscillating fan blowing lightly
Room temp: 79*
RH: 41 to 45
No pest (fingers crossed)
Every third day or so as needed
Fertilizer, water, fertilizer is the regiment
Fertilizer: FF Big Bloom, fish emulsion (6tsp to 1 gallon)
"Well here we go!"

Oh yea i am trying different techniques like Fim.I applied it to the 4 bigger ones a hacked a fan leaf off of one.I think i will be alright.Im Looking forward to LST soon,1 timer.I appreciate all comments.....I can handle any advice or constructive critisizm.:peace::allgood:

Good luck, Otto! I'm subbed :welcome:

The little motorcycle is a nice touch ;)

Thanks barney,yea that motorcycle is my good luck charm was given to me from a buddy in GODS COUNTRY.Thanks for checkin out the grow also.:peace:

NZ, right? No problem. I'm in for the long haul.

Take it easy :Namaste:

I
pic_81.jpg

pic_81.jpg

pic_7.jpg

pic_7.jpg

pic_61.jpg

pic_61.jpg

pic_141.jpg

pic_141.jpg

pic_122.jpg

pic_122.jpg

pic_112.jpg

pic_112.jpg

pic_101.jpg

pic_101.jpg

HERES AN ATTEMPT AT THE TECHNIQUE OF LST.THEY ALL TOOK WELL TO THE MANIPULATION,EVEN THE SMALLER ONE.SUGGESTIONS WELCOME MY 420 BROTHERS AND SISTERS.:Namaste:

Hi,I went ahead and switched out the bread ties with bright orange pipe cleaners so the technique could be seen a little better. (NOT THAT IM A PRO :rofl:) just being courteous.:thumb:Hope this is seen better.:peace:
pic_241.jpg
pic_231.jpg
pic_221.jpg
pic_211.jpg
pic_20.jpg

Excellent job training them, Otto. I doff my cap. Those orange ties look like something out of Beetle Juice :laughtwo:

haha yea there like tentacles saying,"GO THIS WAY NO THIS WAY".Im hoping to succeed in creating a city of clones.Hey that sounds like a movie i seen.:yahoo:thanks for the attaboy:thumb:

UPDATE:I had to move the whole grow do to uncontrollable circumstances.No biggey just a lot of stair climbing and sweating like a pig.:loopy:I will post new situation soon.I got a little help from my friends.Badasss song to BTW.:high-five:

Welcome mickey ,yes i put perlite in the soil mix and what you see on top is a grow stone made out of recycled glass.I was told it will HELP smother and ::change the wee minds of bugs (FUNGAS KNATS) that my try to interfere with the plant and its growth.I need all the help i can get .Last grow they came on full force thats how i learned the importance of not overwatering.:loopy:Between AZMAX drenching and foilage spraying i beat them down pretty good.:high-five:

I will soon have pics of the dungeon ive been reduced to its dark and wet i fear the war will be on again with the shit bugs.I cant bring my tent with yet because of height issues .I am running a big ass humidifier to help the ladies.RH is at 80 temp is at 68.HAY this is when you learn right.THRU TRIALS.what wont hurt me will only make me stronger.Stayed tuned.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom