Our Ongoing Grows

Keepem Green Woody

Hey thanks all for looking in. Just looking damn near 4,000 posts,,,,,,,,,,,, only took a long time. Hell how many threads started on here. Devil if I know 5-6. I just hope all understand how slow I am. Isn't a lot here growing on. Did hurt the garden when I was down. You can fry a lot by forgetting to water. Most girls are recouping. And I think the last with seed are going to be a strain called Space. I know she has seed. Hopefully I get the new pc dialed in and can update soon. Till then I'm stuck for a second. Keepem Green

Hey thanks all for looking in. Just looking damn near 4,000 posts,,,,,,,,,,,, only took a long time. Hell how many threads started on here. Devil if I know 5-6. I just hope all understand how slow I am. Isn't a lot here growing on. Did hurt the garden when I was down. You can fry a lot by forgetting to water. Most girls are recouping. And I think the last with seed are going to be a strain called Space. I know she has seed. Hopefully I get the new pc dialed in and can update soon. Till then I'm stuck for a second. Keepem Green

Same thing just happened to me. I could not get down to see them and when I went in last night one was all drooping and I freaked out... I was lucky the rest were just on the verge so I was able to save them. I think I will save that one but it will not yield what it was going to.

Sorry all for not being on a lot. Hasn't been the best week for me. Plants are fine cept atad of fried leafage. But they are recovering. Lack of water can sure hurt your girls. Hopefully next week will be better. Till then all, Keepem Green

All good Jandre,,,,,,, Thx. Just life at times fucks with us all. But we all get over it don't we??????????????? What we going to do? Hey Thx. Just one of them modes we all get in. It'll change next week. Hell always does. I haven't even felt like dialing in the pc yet. Didn't get but a cheaper unit but then all we do is post here,,,,,, and play pinochle. Once more thanks for the concern. We will have to hook up soon,,, least on phone. Late here and I'm off to laa laa land. And to all a good nite, and Keepem Green

All good Jandre,,,,,,, Thx. Just life at times fucks with us all. But we all get over it don't we??????????????? What we going to do? Hey Thx. Just one of them modes we all get in. It'll change next week. Hell always does. I haven't even felt like dialing in the pc yet. Didn't get but a cheaper unit but then all we do is post here,,,,,, and play pinochle. Once more thanks for the concern. We will have to hook up soon,,, least on phone. Late here and I'm off to laa laa land. And to all a good nite, and Keepem Green

Holy shit, do I know that wicked cycle. You read my journals, you know that, too, lol! We'll catch ya on the "up" side then! :cheesygrinsmiley: I don't even play pinochle anymore. -That or Canasta... hell I don't even REMEMBER how to play them!

Well thanks all for concern. Just a lazy mode. Damn doc's, takes a act of god to get afew extra meds. I wood explain about a new law but it might mention something other than weed and people will check me for a conversation. But things got abit better this visit. Afew new laws concerning meds coming down the pike. Guess you gotta have the big C to get any action for them now.
Surprise I did take acouple pic's this time. I have a auto in my veg tent from Short Stuff Seed. Most strains I've tried from Short Stuff Seed, have turned into monsters. Still to this day I haven't smoked any yet, the last have all been seed bearing. So after I harvested the seed, the rest is butter. But I took a chance and seeing this seed sure showed the same look as the tall ones, so I topped it. Something I wood'nt do to a auto but. And seem to pan out. Here's my point of topping;
auto_ss.jpg

and acouple more;
auto_15.jpg

auto38.jpg

And here's a shot of what I do to when I want to slow down a plant in veg and help bush her atad. Some called Uncle Ben's Topping;
topping10.jpg

Really tho that's not a auto as written but it's a Sweet Amnesia. And afew of the youngsters.
kids57.jpg

I have afew in flower now. But they got fried with the lack of water that time. Kind of hurt them bad. And I's get's that feeling they might have hermiered form the stress of the ordeal. But what to do cept keepem growing.
Keepem Green All

Jandre, They say as you get older, the second thing to go, is your memory,,,,, but I forgot what the first was. Oh well....
Yea this slump mode I've been in sure took it's toll on my grow. Not watering. Of all the newbie things to do,,,, I'm still kicking myself. Plant are sad,, I'm wondering if it was the stress from under watering that might have hermied and I missed the flowers? I do know it can flip your girls gay.. My laziness even shows my last cloning. I got two God Bud that don't look happy, one will pull thru. But who knows, they might have been dryer then should be. Always good to have the plant 100% hydrated before cutting. Well, I know for a fact these two I'm throwing in flower are well soaked and will sit for a hour before surgery. Both of these plants parents fell victim to the drought in my flower room and have seed. Not a ton of seed maybe 6-7 seed out a gram bud, least my guess. I had 5 girls dry out during a week. I know they are short of leafage and the plant isn't going to be all she could be. So I'll grow her again. Cookies-Kush and a Space for now. I'll get a pic tomorrow. Man I feel stupid. But I do have half my flower room full of lush 'green' unfried leafage growing. And Plan on
Keepeming Green

It's not that you get down... It's that you get back up that counts. You're truckin' again, and that's what matters. The ladies will forgive you, hell, they probably already have. Take your right foot, put it out, put it back, put it out, put it back.... no wait.... that's the hokey pokey...

hmmmm... well hell, glad to see you turned yourself around anyway!!!

By the way, I have a new one for your signature to add to your Beer drinkers and Hell raisers...

10,000 Maniacs + Ozzy Osborne = 10,001 Maniacs

Hey NC,

Glad you are able to get back on it. Your plants are showing your recovery.

Good to hear you're bouncing back NCW. You made me think of what Willie Nelson said about getting old & "outliving his d**k".:tokin:

:lot-o-toke:OMG na sorry I cant hold this in:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hookah:But seriously woody if this is how you gro when you are a lil downed I need to employ a gardener they look real juicey ,,automatic looks great,:high-five:

Well I do have a confession, my flower room looks like crap. I got like 5 plants in there that are fried crispy crittered. I guess they were in worse shape then I thought. Now these plants I really don't like taking pic's of. It's not like it's useful information. Any fool should' know plants require water. ABC's if all the leaves are hanging straight down and the pot feels like a feather,,, you probably waited to long...
Now the excuses,,, them last plants got hit with some unwanted pollen, another f-up in a never ending list, and I kind of got pissed and didn't properly do my job. I'm at 8+ weeks so the ugly mfering mistakes are going bye bye anyways. I see that the little buds are kind of crisped and heading for the trash. But they are heavy with seed. Mature seed. Some black. But unless grown out I'll never know what they are. If it's a product of turning hermie from the total stress a plant deals with when close to death,, or rouge pollen still around from my auto?
Well I have to many others I need to play with. I'm thinking of the greenhouse to grow out afew of the seeds I came up with in my little seed attempt. I did throw some in a paper towel and had pretty go results,,, maybe 75% and I didn't keep her going. I know afew more wood've popped. Well it's a sad picture in there. BUT is a ray of green peeking thru the small ugly buddage. A new crop about a week in. I'll be abit prouder come these. I did snap a pic tonight of a cut of a strain called Space. She's from World of Seed's I think. She has seed. Now this girl grew out fine cept longer flowering time of 8+ week. But she could've ? been hit by the auto pollen. I DON"T know where this pollen keeps infecting my crop. We've done a good clean acouple times now. I mean most the ceiling and the walls and floors with a bleach water. Took the tent that held the 'huge' male outside and run the garden hose thru it, twice. Got a new shop-vac for Miss J for xmas,,,,,, Way cool. But have really put effort in cleaning up the nuclear fall out from my seed project.
Well babbling here.............. Hey peoples. Thanks for looking in. I'll try the newer to me pc tomorrow. It will take me a minute to get it dialed in more so this fool, hey I can't even keep a plant watered, wtf am I doing on a pc? Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom