Our Ongoing Grows

I now you like to keepem green Woody but those are some beautiful colors.

yep the cali connection gsc is a good one
I hope the reveg goes well its a keeper :thumb:

Thank ya thank ya for looking in . Thing going along as in the Same Old/Same Old. I do have a update tonight. All plants that had got dusted with pollen from the 'Office'/or one hermied when I forgot to water. Came back her leaves were wrapped around the stem. All their sun leaves ended up fried. Oh well.
CHH I seen the little girl, should be fine. In a perfect world, alittle more leaf,,, but I think she has a GREAT chance. 24/7 Lights, just keep her cool tempwise. Dude you can clone a bud too. Not sure of all the protocol in hydro. In soil, I know it helps to really fill you mothers with straight water a hour plus before cuts.. I add a drop of B-1 stuff in the blue bottle we all seen,,, for transplant shock. I forget the name....
But update, first I got the youngen's. I did label them. I got that sickly one in there. Looks like she needs more roots? Leat I hope. I do have 2 left on the cloner. But they show similar signs. I added afew oz's of my flower ferts. I am watering with what I call, juiced ferts.
nurs.jpg

Next room. BTW I'm drooling over the return of God Bud. If I tap into anything like the last I'll be happy.
kids56.jpg

The little passion flower cut,,,,, well she's not little she want to cover someone back porch in under 2 years. We all seen the vine on here, but really you get a good start and it will dominate it's area.
Here's a shot of a interesting plant. I wish I had thinned her of acouple leaf dead center. I've always believed the more leaf the better the plant, and man sun leaves are the shit for square inches. But back to this one, you can see the branch structure. They grow straight from the stem. Kind of like a tumbleweed. I hope she clears the rim that's acouple inches above soil level. C-Mass/cbd;
lst59.jpg

OK I'm babbling. Acouple seedless flowers taking off. Least no seed sign to me anyways.
sk34.jpg

This silver Kush was fro a whooping 3 seeds I got outta like 6 oz's back a year. I threw all 3 in one pot,,, and all females. I swear if you buy the bag of sensie and you find 5-7 seeds 90% are females.
bb157.jpg

Ok thanks all. I'm bailing. Keepem whatever color but healthy,,,, but best be bright green,,,, during vegetation period and most of the flower. But man I love colors................ Keepem Green

Got a Girl Scout Cookies's Hunt agoing on...................................... Hopefully one find's a nonegg???????????????????????? Keepem Green

well the reveg isn't working out so good looks like its slowly dying but oh well
I got one spraying with cs 2 others to pollinate
and 1 more clone I guess I can mother that for a bit until I can see if I like
what the seed plants produce
and hell I got a bunch of other strains I want to grow so shit
I'm just gonna keep rolling specially since I got my own card now
hell if its a hot dry summer there will be trees outside :rofl:
by the way Looking Fine as Usual Brotha :thumb:

oh yea where or what ever happened top brotha Buck ?

Hey hey hey Good too see ya both, not that I haven't seen ya'll CHH and Hozona, but prodigal son thing. Need to see your update CHH. Hey I understand more than most about just barely keeping my head above water with the sub thing.
But hey Alaska, I was starting to wonder about you without a phone. I'll call tomorrow and check. Hey if ya got a new number, pm me and we'll figure that out. Good too see ya back Slim. Things still plugging along here. Hey Slim I decided to try a Blue Berry from that other vendor. Dutch Passion. I really wasn't impressed with a f4 personal from DJ Shorts Blue Berry. It did have great smell and bag appeal,,, but I didn't care about the quality. The GSC is pretty good smoke. She didn't get hit bad with the rouge pollen as I've only gotten 2 seeds so far outta 2 buds. Whew.......... But with a fast dry she's a keeper. Notta big yielder, hope for 2 oz's off her. But if one invested time during veg to really bush her out you might get 4 oz's per plant indoors.
Isn't a lot going on here. Started two new plants. One called SAD Fast. Guess they crossed regular photo period plant with a auto and cubed back the regular pheno and came up with a faster version. 6-7 weeks?? I know this, I'm keeping seed from every plat that got hit with pollen. Maybe a 7 week GSC's in there. But who has the time and space to play around. Not this fool anymore anyways. I hope all's doing great out there. and Keepem Green

Boy if you only knew the shit I've been thru in the last month. Do I have a story for you. I'll call here in a few. Expect a new number

Here's... Johnny! Whats good brother?! F#$%in' ay mahn, we had 3 differnt internet providers in 3 months..all sucked donkey D!@#...3mgb at best. Now a new company and we like the 30Megs a hole lot better. Could get faster but we have an old modem and yada yada.

How the Hell you been Man, I need to shoot back a few pages to see the splendor of your grow. I'm sure you got it going on indoor now cause of the weater over there. Anywho, great to be back!

Long lost souls........................ Good to see ya'll back. Good to see both ya'll... Bummer CHH. I do know it helps to have afew leafs on the plant to reveg. But I have revegged buds before. Sorry peoples I've not been online. Haven't felt up to snuff lately. I will catch up soon. I got the number Alaska. Soon as my gut feels better I'll bug ya. Welcome back Cisco. Been ALONG time..........

Keepem Green

Well peoples,,, sad thing. Yesterday morn we got nailed bye some hella winds. Lucky it was in the morning because a tree top took out power for 15 hours. I'm glad it was night in the flower room. They just got a long nite and a short . Oh well,,,, then we power up and my pc is fried.......... So posting will be a bit slimmer for a minute, seeing I'll have to steal Miss J's here and there. Now as the pc idiot I am I'll have to learn a whole new setup.... Least the keys are the same as is the enter button. I hope everone is ready for the big X-Mas Day..
I hope and wish the Bests for EVERYONE out there in 420.
Kind of wondering where you are Alaska???????????????? Missed your call and then your gone? awhile???????
I will try to sneak on the pc ever once in awhile. I doubt I'll get pic's up for aminute or two. I'll either fix mine or get a new one. I don't think it will be a lap top tho. Two touchy for me.
Isn't a lot new things going on. Only one plant besides a smaller auto even anywhere close to cut time. Oh I do have a Berry Bomb getting close. .I have 7 beauties just firing up. Pretty plant this Cookies and cream. Nice stout plant. A lot of nice small bushes in there. I really like smaller plants indoors. Make the whole thing a lot easier. I need to find a way to download pics on here. I don't wanta down loadI a new program on her pc. My luck it will screw the whole thing up. Is nice to be able to smoke while online tho.
Well I'm outta here. And once more thanks everyone for stopping in. And if I don't get back I wish a Merry Christmas to everyone. And a Happy New Years. Hey CHH look to the east at my midnight. Going to be some motors going out there.
Keepem Green

Bummer on the power!!! Dang... but you get new stuff! Merry Christmas NC. Kids just got here so I will have to look back later

Merry Xmas to all of you guys. I hope your turkey's stellar and all your families happy :thumb:

Took me awhile to get back into the swing again of growing after my divorce. First couple of crops were terrible. I went back to basics and this is the result. Nordel is the plant you see and I have some Harlisue growing in that room as well. ALL high CBD

IMG_114432.JPG

THERE HE FRIKKIN IS!! Where the hell-ya been!? When-ya starting-ya own thread?

Thanks for stopping in everyone. I do have a question,,,, anyone else growing that Cali GSC's notice the amount of defoliation one must do to get light to the buddage? Man fan leaves cover all the secondary bud sites... Least the pheno I have does.
I'm not a believer in taking leaves unless needed. Anyone ever wonder about that... If you take a top that you topped into 2 tops of the same size then if you pluck a leaf or two off one side you'll see that the side with more leaves will grow bigger and faster than the side you took the leaves off. Pretty easy test......
Thanks everyone for looking in. Least I'm getting use to the lap top even tho I have a keyboard and mouse on it. Now to put a photo program on it. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom