Outdoor Mixed Seeds Northern Ca Varieties Twreck Purps and Misc

Ok, so my journal is still open, so I figured i would throw up some more shots of the final product. I will also give an updated smoke report. Here are the pics...

Oct_22nd_Small_Plant.JPG

Oct_22nd_Small_Plant1.JPG

Oct_22nd_Small_Plant2.JPG

Oct_22nd_Small_Plant3.JPG

Oct_22nd_Small_Plant4.JPG

Oct_22nd_Small_Plant5.JPG

The pictures look WAY better in my profile, the thread makes them pretty small.

Oct_22nd_Big_Plant.JPG

Oct_22nd_Big_Plant1.JPG

Oct_22nd_Big_Plant2.JPG

Oct_22nd_Big_Plant3.JPG

Oct_22nd_Big_Plant4.JPG

Oct_22nd_Big_Plant5.JPG

Sorry, the Blue Widow Clone Oz is GONE :(

Smoke Report:

Blue Widow: Smelled fruity, tasted like Widow, slightly spicy, floral, mainly head stone, slight body high It was also a creeper which was pretty cool, 20 minutes in it really hit you hard. Don't get much creeper weed these days. :laughtwo:

Smaller Bag Seed: Real dense buds, lookl like indoor nuggets there so dense. Old school Kushy flavor, but slightly different, very heady, very little body stone Excellent looks, really dark, almost purple looking but not. Not a huge yield, but nice head stash quality for sure

Big Bag Seed Plant: Good Yield, Looks good, tastes like tangerines in the vaporizer. At first it had a fruity minty smell, but now, it's almost dead nuts to tasting and smelling like tangerines. Super Tasty Strain. Tomorrow will be two weeks and they are stinking BAD already. Overall, she will be the tastiest out of all of them. The stone is very sativa like, almost electrifying, heady, some of the buds are a little airy, but I'm just picky, there not that bad at all. Most of them are little spears of goodness.

Thanks ALL, please close thread when you get a chance. :peacetwo:

Very nice, looks like you got yourself some nice frosty meds to get you through the winter. The big bag seeds sounds wonderful, got to love those fruity buds.... A swear I can almost smell them from hear after you report... Great job.....

Hey There Grand Daddie!! Great Job! My grow journal got cut before I was through! LOL!!

After I chopped my first plant.... My journal got sent to complete with my best two plants still growing?!!:lot-o-toke:

I have chopped the last two down since then. It is great to have good bud without having to buy it!! :yummy:

Alright, so yesterday was a full 4 weeks and since my Journal is still open, I took a few more shots to show how they look currently.

Oct_29th_Dark_Indica_Dominate_Bag_Seed.JPG

Pictures don't do these buds justice, really Dark

Oct_29th_Dark_Indica_Dominate_Bag_Seed1.JPG

Oct_29th_Dark_Indica_Dominate_Bag_Seed2.JPG

Oct_29th_Dark_Indica_Dominate_Bag_Seed3.JPG

Oct_29th_Dark_Indica_Dominate_Bag_Seed4.JPG

Oct_29th_Group_Shot.JPG

You can kind of tell in this picture the coloration, the Blue Widow clones were pretty dark too.

Oct_29th_Big_Plant.JPG

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks. The taste is already Amazing, it's just getting better with age. :cheesygrinsmiley:
This is one of those strains that you want to keep smoking and smoking for taste and Sativa kind of high. Very Odd high, definitely not the Normal run of the mill in effects.

Oct_29th_Big_Plant1.JPG

This stuff isn't the greatest Looks wise, but WOW, the taste,smell, and high will have you drooling for more. The tangerine taste with almost a slight vanilla flavor lately, amazing for only 3 weeks in.

Oct_29th_Big_Plant1.JPG

Oct_29th_Big_Plant2.JPG

Oct_29th_Big_Plant.JPG

Overall Report

Blue Widow

Looks: 8.5 Dark

Taste: 8 very spicy floral

Smell: 9 Musky Blueberry Smell

High: 8 As Expected, spacey, euphoric, a bit intense in the beginning, but levels(first 30-45mins is fairly intense, watch out lightweights) out real nice.

Dark Bag Seed Plant:

Looks: 9 dark, almost purplish brown, hard to describe

Taste: 9 Very Kushy, Old school flavor, not piney like OG, more like a Bubba Kush taste

Smell: 8 Very different from the taste, pungent musky, skunky almost, definitely a Nor Cal Strain(most of, or all the seeds I have are from Up North).

High: 9.5 Super Heady, a little body stone, very chill out relax weed after the initial head rush fades.
I love gaming on this stuff about 20 mins after the rush.

Big Bag Seed Plant

Looks: 7 but this stuff will surprise you otherwise! Light Green in Color.

Taste: 10 Doesn't get much better. This stuff has me singing songs about the taste it's so Ridiculous. So unique too, i love purple taste like anyone else, but orange or tangerine flavors get me everytime.

Smell: 9.5 Smells like it tastes, a tangerine almost vanilla custard flavor coming out in the cure. It kind of snuck up on me, in the beginning I only tasted the tangerine.

High: 10 Very different, almost confused electrifying effects in the head. This stuff is racey, a little rushy in the beginning(about an hr). The stone seems a little quick, but so worth it. Time will tell in another week or so on how long the high last(might be genetics). Doesn't matter, taste and high will have you hooked.

1st Place: Big Bag Seed

2nd Place: Small Bag Seed

3rd Place: Blue Widow Clones

There you have it, straight from the horse's mouth.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

BTW, great looking buds, grandaddie77! :)

Back
Top Bottom