P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Do you have a website
Yeah. I did. With Shopify, but they just sent an email shutting me down last weekend. Apparently you can't sell cannabis seeds on their sites. Waiting for new packaging to arrive and then gonna get it built out, with a little more research this time. So that I do not get shutdown again.

Around here Dank seems to be weed that isn’t dried or cured properly.
Dank bud for us means it’s really potent stuff, and We consider bunk bud crappy weed. :ciao:

it’s funny how different areas has different slangs.
But I mean...I’m Canadian, let me show ya..
I was passing this guy on the highway doin twenty clicks over the speed limit, I totally flipped the other Canuck the bird, and said “learn how to drive, you hoser!” He flexed his molsen muscle (potbelly) and pulled over ya see. He asked if I wanted to get in a kerfuffle, and I said, “oh, for sure bud!” So I put my timmies double double and honey crueler donut down, and went at’er!

:smokin:

Dank bud for us means it’s really potent stuff, and We consider bunk bud crappy weed. :ciao:

I was passing this guy on the highway doin twenty clicks over the speed limit, I totally flipped the other Canuck the bird, and said “learn how to drive, you hoser!” He flexed his molsen muscle (potbelly) and pulled over ya see. He asked if I wanted to get in a kerfuffle, and I said, “oh, for sure bud!” So I put my timmies double double and honey crueler donut down, and went at’er!

Spoken like a true Canadian you should be on ok 22 minutes :thumb: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh so this is where everybody was when I thought it was quiet on this forum :rofl:

:rofl:I can't breathe :rofl:

Shit is about to get crazy around here for the next week. LoL

I just realized that my count was off on like 5 plants. I had pinned it on my calendar that I flipped on Mar 17. After backtracking pictures, I found that they were already in the flower room well before then. I'm gonna say, closer to Mar 3-4 when they were actually flipped. LoL

Now the heavy fade makes sense.
:thumb:

So... I've got 2- Afghan Kush, 2- White OG, and Bubba Kush who are all in the window for harvest.

:yahoo:

Good morning P how's tricks today,
Can i pick your brain please,
What's the Bubba Kush like to grow?
It's going to be my first so was wondering is there any pitfalls to avoid cheers mate.
I've got some sugar leaf tricomes that have turned. All the trics on the buds are cloudy. I'm guessing that I'll be seeing some spattered ambers by the weekend.

The Bubba has been an easy grow so far. Nothing really stands out to me. She handled topping & training well. Wasn't an over eater, or picky about nutes.

The buds started forming like golf balls everywhere, but started growing wide about midway through flower. They're closer to the grenade shape now. LoL

I'll be sure to get some good pics before I harvest.

I've got some sugar leaf tricomes that have turned. All the trics on the buds are cloudy. I'm guessing that I'll be seeing some spattered ambers by the weekend.

The Bubba has been an easy grow so far. Nothing really stands out to me. She handled topping & training well. Wasn't an over eater, or picky about nutes.

The buds started forming like golf balls everywhere, but started growing wide about midway through flower. They're closer to the grenade shape now. LoL

I'll be sure to get some good pics before I harvest.
Thanks P,
Seems like a good strain for a beginner.
:thanks:

Looks like Afghan Kush #2 will be coming down first. She's been pulled from the room & isolated in a dark room. I'll get it harvested in a few hours.
2020-05-08-07-00-41.jpg
2020-05-08-07-00-10.jpg
2020-05-08-06-59-35.jpg
2020-05-08-06-56-59.jpg
2020-05-08-06-57-36.jpg
2020-05-08-06-58-02.jpg
2020-05-08-06-58-29.jpg
2020-05-08-06-59-00.jpg

:party:

Back
Top Bottom