Papaya Wreck - Got BOG?

LMFAO! You guys are the best! I love ya' all damn it!~

I had a terrible morning, lots to be depressed about, So I took a couple of buds off the lowest part of Alley cat and dried em up quick like in the toaster oven. I really was feeling like shit... and then I check my journal and fuck me! All my worries just all went out the window!

The power of the herb is among all of us right now! this Medicine temporarily heals the ones with the biggest physical ailments and the ones going through shit like me...

Mis Amigos!:thanks: Peace and Love

Glad we could cheer ya up...mental attitude plays a huge part in physical health. But hey...at least you didn't try to fake us out with some brown sugar and then try and tell us all your trichs turned amber overnight! :grinjoint:

OMG that is so funny....that is great idea to get the color of trichs to look amber.....OMG ....way too funny Cheers :passitleft:

He sisco plants look great..if they got to be small...got to have lots of sugary trics going on otherwise they just small....most plants i grew really fattened up last 2 weeks :peace: brother grower .....and keep growing...getting better and better :bong:

sisco Don't pay any attention to those guys, They are just jealous of your beautiful little, tiny, small, miniature, itty biity, girls. lol

If you are pothead you have mucho company. Look around, we are all potheads on 420. :rofl::rofl:

Ha..Leave it to OMM to be the official "cheer-me-up" spokesperson. :) Just cause he had to use lashing cable to tie his off to the nearest eave overhang..lol. Siscokid, at least yours can stand upright on their own..right!

OK, just don't ask me who is who in the Jungl Wreck department... I forgot to label them.

I had lots of time this morning so I was taking tons of pics.

Here ya are with JOY and EVERGREEEN

11214.JPG

11314.JPG

11414.JPG

AND JUNGLE FEVER
10129.JPG

10215.JPG

0763.JPG

0754.JPG

0794.JPG

0783.JPG

0824.JPG

0845.JPG

0835.JPG

0874.JPG

0863.JPG

0854.JPG

0882.JPG

0924.JPG

0945.JPG

0983.JPG

Ha..Leave it to OMM to be the official "cheer-me-up" spokesperson. :) Just cause he had to use lashing cable to tie his off to the nearest eave overhang..lol. Siscokid, at least yours can stand upright on their own..right!
He thinks the damn thing is a Pinata...You know? Damn pot heads..
ok so which is which??? hahahhaha
don't even...

Lookin green and very healthy bro. Won't be much longer. Keep up the excellant work!
thanks for stopping in GMT! I here someone is about to call out TIMBER!
Good job. Great CFL grow.

Thanks brother! Welcome to the site and Take care.

Well, if you concur then I guess were all gravy...LOL!:welcome:To Siscos grow room FREIND! I would like to thank you for choosing 420Magazine! The people here are all really nice and helpful, Did you get to check out 420 girls yet? If you have any questions just ask me or anyone here. Thanks again for concuring:peace::roorrip:
I love loads of pics. Those leaves are loading right up with trichs, lookin very tasty.

Mmmick thanks, Yeah some have accused me of dirty trickeries.... But the buds are surely getting sticky:yummy: Thanks again brother.

What of the BOG???? I am confused lol whats a BOG
Here is the 411 on Scrog, Bog, V-Scrogs, etc. What is SCROG - Screen of Green? Feed the brain, and the BoG is still in the works, I may just put my new strain to the test with it.

Thanks for taking an interest in my journal and stick around we may just have BoG right after I finish these JW.
Thats where Petes from

Stealthy, what's cooking man? Thats where Petes from? You got me... who's Pete again?lol Sorry man I'm a little fuzzy, maybe you can help me out.:grinjoint:

Hey sisco:grinjoint:

OK, now those last pictures give me a whole new opinion......those plants are big and beautiful.:ganjamon:
Anyone would be proud of those comely ladies. Now I'm seeing a different side of things.
You've been hiding your green thumbs from us. :surf::surf::surf:
You are gonna have some great smoke soon. WTG :clap::clap::hippy::clap::clap:

Sorry bad pun on peat bogs had a flashback to when I found a Xanths Novel in my school library...
Sorry, I should have figured that one out... I was a little tired.
this Schoolwork, the kids and that damn job, with the mold growing on the walls is draining the brain juices.;)
oh I see, sounds complicated.
Not compicated at all, it's all about using the outer perimeter of the scrog net for additional vertical screens. I may not have enough plants with just the two but I still have lots of seeds. Thanks for dropping in and take care:peace:
Hey sisco:grinjoint:

OK, now those last pictures give me a whole new opinion......those plants are big and beautiful.:ganjamon:
Anyone would be proud of those comely ladies. Now I'm seeing a different side of things.
You've been hiding your green thumbs from us. :surf::surf::surf:
You are gonna have some great smoke soon. WTG :clap::clap::hippy::clap::clap:
Mr. OMM, I know you and everyone were just having fun... So was I. I thank you friend for that. So they look good? I think so too, You know I'm at about the same point I was in the grow when the tree fell on the house last time.

I may just give them one more feeding of Big Bloon and no more Tiger bloom. I hear some rumor about too much P at flowering can give ya harsh smoke and black ash, that's exactly what I experienced from my last harvest.

I am hoping Jungle wreck will taste better than the last time I smoked it. So that is why I am going to flush them. I figured I didn't get to flush last time so maybe this time I take control of these girls and feed them one last weak nute like Big Bloom and lots of Mollases.

Well, I looked at the PxJW girls and decided to give them another good "hair cut" I know alot of ya don't want to cut leaves off cause it is some solar panel, but I think it helps the plant breath and push new growth out.

Hey its 4:20 gotta go get some leaf and my pipe..lol:bongrip::roorrip:;):cool:

Back
Top Bottom