Nah, bro. You know me though. I make it myself. Hahaha. Nope. There already is an outbuilding that houses all our garden crap. I grew 1 round in the winter with a 1000w HPS one year and had top notch smoke. Just yield was hurtin' due to sealing up the joint and learned about fresh air. I supplemented with yeast & sugar (DIY ;) ) and pulled off perfect quality. Just yield blew like the wind.

@Backlipslide
Screenshot_2018-11-04-21-03-52-1.png
Screenshot_2018-11-04-21-03-08-1.png
Screenshot_2018-11-04-21-04-18-1~2.png

...just cuz its old and homemade doesn't mean it gets trashed. Much like me it is used to it's full potential.

Well...this is ever changing. I was about to move out to an outbuilding and flower out there. It seems our 2 yr old is needing his own room. So...11 yr old goes to the backroom. My veg chamber gets dismantled. (...) So...i am going to need to reconstruct the 8'×8' outbuilding to accommodate a flower chamber to house a Mars TSW2000 (2 eventually) @ 3'×6' and recreate a veg chamber to house a Mars TS600 and my Bonsai section w/ it's PLL bulbs w/ clone section above that.
I need to build another shack for our gardening crap, first. This may take a while but bare with me and hang in there. This is starting to happen.

LED's are being ordered in the morning.

Wow sounds like PP is gonna throw down on a building project, I’m an armchair contractor meaning my shit is too broke to help other than cheering from sidelines.

Remember this..... ONE, that is precisely the number of 16 penny nails required to send my right shoulder into a weeks worth of spiraling pain orbit from long time construction and heavy hand tool use over a lifetime of work.

Mind your health guys and gals, watch for repetitive stress injuries. Also very important.. get a crow bar, a compressor, nail gun, battery drill and sawzall. With these tools you can build or destroy most anything.

Sounds exciting Patient!

@013 We are homeowners of a house that was built when Mickey Mantle was hitting homeruns. :) We got tons of tools. ;) I am presently in the midst of a roof replacement on our patio. That should be done this week. Then Idaho again for a week. Then the sprinkler solenoids need to be redone...THEN...I can jump on it. (Wretch!) Hahahaha. Thank you for the ergonomic tips, bro.

Well...this is ever changing. I was about to move out to an outbuilding and flower out there. It seems our 2 yr old is needing his own room. So...11 yr old goes to the backroom. My veg chamber gets dismantled. (...) So...i am going to need to reconstruct the 8'×8' outbuilding to accommodate a flower chamber to house a Mars TSW2000 (2 eventually) @ 3'×6' and recreate a veg chamber to house a Mars TS600 and my Bonsai section w/ it's PLL bulbs w/ clone section above that.
I need to build another shack for our gardening crap, first. This may take a while but bare with me and hang in there. This is starting to happen.

LED's are being ordered in the morning.
That’s exciting!! Get somewhat of a fresh start to a lil grow space for you’re self!!

before I moved my area to the basement, I was in the spare/office room. Then we were getting ready to welcome our second baby, and I moved our oldest into the other room and used her old room for the nursery and moved all my grow stuff in the basement. Was a pain in the ass though, because I built my tent inside the room and it wouldn’t fit out the door to go into the hallway, then around the corner again to go down the stairs.... so I had to cut my tent in half, and dismantle the poles.

it’s done and everything worked out, but now my tent has a cut down the centre of it and it’s tapped back together lol. I’m sounding like Doug and the slugs over here!!

makin it work!! Takes, a lil longer.....

The LEDs have been ordered. After dropping $300 on some lights, the end of the transaction was anticlimactic. Like...after hitting "place order"...it just reverts back to the previous screen? I want like...smoke bombs n' stuff. Rockets...an affirmation that i have executed my desired action. A confirmation number. Something! Instead i gotta double check my PayPal account to be sure the transaction happened. Not quite how i envisioned it. Perhaps i am a picky crochety ol' fool. Hahahahaha. Oh well. They got my money and i should receive lights...i guess. Is that how it works?
(Puff!)

@Backlipslide I guess i am a bit out of touch as well. I checked my email and right there was confirmation from PayPal & Mars. Thank you. I can rest assured my lights will be shipped. Now if can just be present when they arrive. We are leaving on Friday for a week. I hope they take their sweet time shipping it. ;)

@Backlipslide I guess i am a bit out of touch as well. I checked my email and right there was confirmation from PayPal & Mars. Thank you. I can rest assured my lights will be shipped. Now if can just be present when they arrive. We are leaving on Friday for a week. I hope they take their sweet time shipping it. ;)
Your not out of touch just to damn stoned!

I got my brother agreeing to grab my light when it shows up. He lives in town so it will only be a matter of minutes. We live in a weird culdesac/service road. People are never able to see what's on the porch. Thanks fellas. ;)

Once this gets up and running. Once i get my summer bonus, i get the 2nd 2000 light. This operation will be ready to lift off in full swing and...wait. OH MAN! The one trim session that lasts a week?! Now becomes...an every 3-4 week thing? Hmm...it is what it is.

Avoid the porch pirates - think you can get tracking info and mark it so your packages will be held for pickup at fed-ex or ups... or possibly even delayed delivery.

SmokeSara is the Mars rep here and you could shout out for more info
she changed her name... she goes by @Mars Hydro now

Awesome glad you were able to get you’re light!! Hope those porch pirates stay the eff away!!

Back
Top Bottom