Pennywise Strikes Again

From Mr Nice?

IHG.

f485df07-3d76-4fc6-81bb-d1a248f5ace8-jpeg.2131150

I dont think that word means what you think it means.
I love cannabis. But I cant say its ever been psychedelic.
OK, busted! I’ve never done shrooms or LSD and don’t plan to. I don’t even do booze well. And I rarely see or experiment anything nearly psychedelic. But it can be fun, sometimes, when i feel more talkative and alive.

Hope I’m still out and about like that at 70. I’m 60 and slowing down some.
I’ve slowed down a great deal. 8 years ago I was driving 200 miles daily, teaching at one university and working on a Ph.D in public policy at another. Don’t have that stamina these days. But I live a truly magical life with the best man I’ve ever known, and I work at home. His daughter lives with us and she helps with the grow.

I’ve slowed down a great deal. 8 years ago I was driving 200 miles daily, teaching at one university and working on a Ph.D in public policy at another. Don’t have that stamina these days. But I live a truly magical life with the best man I’ve ever known, and I work at home. His daughter lives with us and she helps with the grow.
I used to drive 200 kilometers a day and that was bad enough; 200 miles must have been rough. :oops:

OK, busted! I’ve never done shrooms or LSD and don’t plan to. I don’t even do booze well. And I rarely see or experiment anything nearly psychedelic. But it can be fun, sometimes, when i feel more talkative and alive.
Thats OK. Its not for everyone. "Microdosing" [taking miniscule amounts far below psychoactive level] of lsd and fungi is a miracle cure for some people's mental health[PTSD for example] Also, psychologists have been performing mushroom therapy, where the patient takes a guided trip with the doctor. Which is what made me curious after over 2 decades.

That Ron Pearlman movie about faking the moonlanding as a "back-up" plan. Portrays an LSD trip as healing for his PTSD. He is a C-agency spy guy and vietnam vet who sees dead soldiers. Most accurate portrayal of a LSD trip Ive ever seen.

But anyway. Hopefully those are the next cars on the legalization train.

Undoing the lies of the last century is tough. Generations of disinformation is still deep in public psyche and some want to double down on the lies.

People with heavy interests in giant corporations should NOT be allowed to hold public office.

Definetly will be good, I’m hoping it’s Slurricane. Would be a nice addition.

Why are you leaning towards Slurricane PW? I haven't tried that yet but Purple Punch has it all for me. Real nice taste and sedating high. I haven't also tried Dosidos yet. Maybe thats why I can't understand your choice :hmmmm:

I dont think that word means what you think it means.
I love cannabis. But I cant say its ever been psychedelic.

I agree with you on that one BB and I want to emphasis something :passitleft:

I think cannabis is not a psychedelic drug but I've observed psychedelic effects of cannabis with extracts and both indica/sativa/hybrid flowers. Psychedelic effects don't necessarily be based on visuals. Visuals are just a part of the whole thing. There are also some psychedelic drugs with almost zero visual effects. Me and my folks divide these into two main categories; psychedelics that make you have fun(resulting in visuals and other stimulations) and those like mental excercises(can be resolved into finding your inner peace, a very bad trip or lots of other settings in between). Or can be both if you are lucky right :blunt:I've tried lots of shroomz and I can say that growing skill and quality genetics matters on these stuff too. I've consumed some Colombian with almost zero visuals but I also tried one with very strong visual side. Besides DMT that was the most vivid visual experience I've ever had. I don't think you can get this type of clear headed open eye visuals with any other psychedelic. At least I couldn't :Rasta: I feel the need to mention that am not consuming any other stuff than cannabis for a very long time and I am really happy that way. I don't like to promote stuff that I don't consume.

So if we are talking about visuals only, then I also think its very rare with cannabis consumption but I had a few closed eyed visual experiences in the past. I have a terrible long term memory and these experiences were all about some objects from my childhood that I couldn't possibly remember. I did checked if they were all there once but some of them turned out to be not existed as my mother told me :) Felt like a remarkable experience but neither did last significantly long. Anyways, if we are talking about open eye visuals, then its extremely rare but I can recall two clear occasions with some color shifts in the sky and some other minor color related stuff like PW mentioned. I am not a visual guy but these were amusing. If you guys are curious about the strains, one was Chem91 from a fellow master grower and the other was my own Liberty Haze grow.

Cheers :passitleft:

Liberty, huh?

Getting ready to drop a bean of that myself this weekend. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Get ready for a great buzz MV :passitleft: I've lost 4 Liberty Haze clones this month :rip: but thankfully a fellow master grower will gift me an ounce in couple of weeks. I've grown two phenos and smoking the blue/purplish one was like getting hammered on the first hit:meditate: Green pheno had very large, dense buds and had better taste. Colorful pheno has a little bit stronger effect but I prefer the taste of the other pheno. It smelled like lime and tasted sugary and zestzy :drool:

I went through a HAZE phase quite a few years back and it's definitely borderline psychedelic( I call it electrifying), but nothing visual AT ALL compared to some fungus or some 4 way back in the day. G13 has the C99, which is Herer/Haze genetics and it was my favorite for a LONG time. The spiciness of the Herer is SO tasty. It was a great Squisher too if that's your thing... consistent 25%. :volcano-smiley:

I just put half a plate of super lemon haze in the freezer. I needed the bucket it was in for new stuff, and already had planned to use it for that anyway. Should be 2 loads worth from that.

Trimming in the morning, so I’ll have more to go with it, which should make for 3 or 4 batches total.

Back
Top Bottom