Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

The supercrop is healed and pc hit the rez, cause she has grown 3 or 4 inches in two nights. Gave her a heavy defol and tied all the branches down. If I get more bottles, I might pull some more clones cause the nodes have grown out to 6 inches or longer now, which would be real size clones for once. Seeing how big she's getting I'm feeling confident about aiming for a pound from her

here she is tonight after her defol. pulled all the branches down and tied them. all of them were turned up so i was happy about that
Picture_001259.jpg
Picture_002254.jpg

Fluxy looks great my friend :thumb:

That's just the pineapple chunk that got fim'd. She got way too bushy too fast over the weekend. She may not be a true scrog by the time veg is done, screen will just be a support for all her fatness and glory. Excited to get her in there someday. Might grab some clones today if I get the chance

Sounds like a good plan :) Good luck with your clones buddy, my mister machine is useless so I'm going back to plugs & gel

How are the Bronco's doing? Liverpool beat Tottenham 3.0 yesterday :)

Regular season starts this week, so I'll be screaming for the broncos on Sunday! Can't wait. Good to see Liverpool pulled through for ya. They starting to gel better or was the other team that easy to beat?

Good luck to the Broncos for Sunday then :) Liverpool are gelling together nicely & played some beautiful stuff. Tottenham have a good side & won their 2 opening matches so it was great to knock them down a peg or two.

Well I got sick of mixing a gain of nutes everyday for 4 plants, so I went ahead and filled a 5 gallon jug so I can get it out over the week and not worry. Can't wait to see how the girls are tonight. Hoping to see some sign that one of my clones has roots. But I got time

Alright, I know that with higher numbers comes better chances, so I took another HGK clone clone, and another pc clone. So that is 3 HGK and 2 pc clones. I saw a growth in SB that is flowering but long, so might do a flowering clone with her. The plant isn't great but the smell is so good. So now I'm on a mother hunt.
HGK Flux is looking good, still showing small differences every day of stacking buds. Can't wait till they take off. Other plants haven't been doing much so nothing to write about really.
Question. How do you know when a clone is rooted? My first one was taken 8 or 9 days ago, so wondering how you tell

Well, I went and pulled more clones. Got another HGK clone, 2 more pc clones and the SB clone. Now I have 9 clones going. I like my odds of survival rate now. I'd love to have a mother of HGK and PC. and someday a C99 and Darkstar.

It sounds like all is good in Payton land :) With your clones I'd say the 1st indication it's rooting is the leaves start yellowing at the edges as it sucks the goodness out of them

Back
Top Bottom