Phlizon 420 Sale Giveaway!

⭐GIVEAWAY ALERT⭐

Hello everyone! Phlizon 420 Giveaway time!

You would have the chance to win a PHX4 240W LED grow light!🏆

✅1. Answer the question: what’s the wattage of the led grow lights you are using

✅2. Comment with your country and tag two friends

Good Luck! Winner chosen at random.

Competition ends 10th/05/2024.

🙌🙌Phlizon 420 Sale is going alive! Check Phlizon official stores to get your light!🙌🙌

Phlizon US store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official Store
Phlizon UK store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon UK Official Store
Phlizon EU store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official EU Store
Phlizon AU store: PHLIZON Australia Store| LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants

• No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
  • Fast delivery 5-7 business days
  • 3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

phlizon_led_grow_light_420_sale.jpg

Thanks for the chance!
Current led light wattage 320w
@Roy Growin
@SmokingWings

I've not once thought about moose meat in my entire life until now. @con 😆
Horse meat is absolutely delicious
You do realize that it's Completely illegal and Immoral to "eat horse" right? Moose is Wild game.. Horses are Tame pet animals. It just sounded wrong Jiggi

You do realize that it's Completely illegal and Immoral to "eat horse" right? Moose is Wild game.. Horses are Tame pet animals. It just sounded wrong Jiggi
I didn't kill it, I only ate it. It was from horse sausage from Iceland. I'm glad we don't eat horse in the USA, however..it was pretty good. 😊

For that matter, all animals are sentient beings...

It's On the try things list 👍🏻 idk if I'll BBQ it..
There are plenty of recipes out there on Google, my favorite is Jackfruit salad sandwich, just like chicken salad sandwich, same texture and flavor.

There are plenty of recipes out there on Google, my favorite is Jackfruit salad sandwich, just like chicken salad sandwich, same texture and flavor.
For an animal that's tastes like a lot of other things it sure gets the raw end of the stick 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What about the the very cool @PhlizonGrowLight PHX4 240W LED grow light! How does a Free Sponsored grow light giveaway fade into eating Horse?? :p And I understand @JiggiLotus that in other countries (other than the U.S.A.) it might be acceptable to eat a horse. But damit they pets here. :)

Because Jackfruit is awesome! I don't think the texture of BBQ tofu would work for me...
my old neighbor BBQ'd some tofu loaded with garlic & it was never done or spoke of again

Back
Top Bottom