Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

Foxtailing is something I wondered about. Thanks for the info!

They will just continue to build at this point, it's all good!
I agree! I’m still unsure about how to tell when to harvest though.

The standard method is to check the trichomes on the calyxes with a loupe. Lacking a loupe, a macro setting on your camera might get close enough after enlargement to see the trichomes. Clear are unripe, cloudy are peak THC, amber is THC degrading to CBN (which is the couchlock cannabinoid). Harvest time is when you balance those three for peak cloudy (unless you like couchlock!).

Happy 420!!!!!!

Right now my tents are sleeping. In the meantime, here are some photos - as you can see, the trichs are clear, except for some on the leaves - but I don't see cloudy ones. I was hoping to chop a week from Sunday. Do you think they'll be ready? The small tent, with photos following the trichs, has been undergoing some brutal defoliating. I had no choice. They were like the Day of the Triffids (You Tube 1961 Movie).

They need the big tent, now occupied by the plants that won't ripen. LOL. I've been using LST on them, and already have some bent over branches. I photo-ed one for your viewing pleasure.

A shout out to @Emilya - next time I'm cutting the bottoms off these net pots. I saw how you did yours. That's what I love about this place - we help each other. I'm reading your stuff all the time now. Thanks so much for being here!

I’m leaving for four days tomorrow. Daughter will be checking and adding water. Etc.they are getting cloudy. Still see new white hairs on some tops. Sunday will be 63 days. So, I will chop then. These are the smelliest, dankest plants I’ve ever grown,meaning I think these will do. :lot-o-toke:

Here I am in St. Louis in a boutique hotel, missing my plants. Lol

Lol! Going up in the arch will make you forget all about your plants for a while. :)
You couldn’t pay me enough to go up in the arch. I did that 30 years ago. It was scary and claustrophobic! Today DH and I spent the day at Forest Park, going through the art museum. I brought no Ganga. Just tincture to take at night.

That's exactly when I did it. 1988 and I can't believe I did with my claustrophobia! And looking down from the top was almost scarier, and my girlfriend back then worked on the 98th floor of the World Trade Center, so views from up high were nothing new to me. Something about looking straight down with nothing underneath is crazy!

That's exactly when I did it. 1988 and I can't believe I did with my claustrophobia! And looking down from the top was almost scarier, and my girlfriend back then worked on the 98th floor of the World Trade Center, so views from up high were nothing new to me. Something about looking straight down with nothing underneath is crazy!
OMG. I hope she didn’t work there on 911.
My plants, 400 miles away, go to sleep in 20 minutes. I miss them. And my pets, who are safe at home with our daughter. Gosh, I love her. I would trust nobody else with my babies. And the dogs and cats, of course. Today we ventured over the bridge to Illinois, and toured the Cahokia mounds. Then he just had to take me to the Galleria. I hate shopping. He loves it. I mean, come on, it’s just a mall. Tomorrow we go home. Can’t wait to see my plants. Lol I’m smitten.

Btw, we are staying at the Cheshire on Clayton. I highly recommend it. The rooms are themed with English authors. My husband picked the hotel. So romantic. He is. Now if I could just get him to toke weed. Lol

I hope you’ve been as fortunate as I in love. I got really lucky. We were both widowed at the same time, and 18 months later met online. Never looked back.

Back
Top Bottom