Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

I saw how the two large airstones worked in the DWC tent, and thought, why not?
LOL.
Lots of bubbles. Might help the water stay good inbetween res changes.
Today I still have a little more heat than I want in the tent.
84 degrees.
I think it is the lights I added.
My two fans quit me (the little ones) and I took the fan out of the clone tent. Today two new fans came. I will be putting one of them in the tent this afternoon. That MIGHT help.

Plants look good. No obvious stress from the heat. This time they were so big when moved, they are already above the screen.

That should keep things stirred up.

Problems. The two plants in the back of the tent look as though they are starved for water. I have made sure that is not the case, but why all the dying leaves? I added the second fan today just in case it is heat stress. The temp said 88 F, low of 70F, and that is just not good. Other than that, things are OK. LOL.
The two in the front of the tent are doing spectacular.
I will watch carefully.
On my last grow, I have harvested 7.37 ounces of bud, and some trim that I didn't weigh.
That is much better than last time, but I'm still not satisfied.
I think that is a thing with me, not with the grows. LOL.
@InTheShed , @Pennywise , @Weaselcracker, @Emilya anybody, please feel free to comment.

Can you post a pic of that last plant where you are holding the leaf? I want to see that top.
It is the plant in the upper right quadrant of the canopy.

It cannot be nutrient deficiency. I use the GH Flora series with Cal Mag, etc. It has to be the light or the temp. Could the light be too bright? I have three of them now.

OK - an update: The plants are recovering from whatever it was. I am beginning to think it was transplant stress. These were bigger plants than I've ever transplanted from DWC to Ebb and Flow. Generally one day of continuous water will work. These have required extra time. They are slowly getting better. The lights are far away from the plants. The heat is beginning to lessen. After I put the second fan in the tent, it went down to 83. The water is still in the 60s. I think what shocked me was the number of dying leaves - but a closer look showed it was just some leaves that started to die off from lack of water while the roots got used to the hydroton medium. I have a month of veg time built in to the time table on these, and they can have more if they need it.
Thanks for all advice - I'm more relaxed now. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom