Please Tell Us About Your Experiences At 420 Magazine

As a disabled veteran with three children im rely on this plant daily. The VA so easily prescribes lol of pills that get sent to you in the mail. I took opiates from 2007 to 2016 and in 2016 I had enough. I was not the man I was supposed to be. I quit opiates cold Turkey along with drinking. I needed a medicine that I could take and still feel normal… I remember 420magazine in the stores and every time I could get my hands on one I had to hide it with my playboys and hustlers. So I thought, let’s try some medical grade cannabis and cbd. Fast forward to today, I use cannabis daily and take no pills. Without the knowledge and current cannabis news published in the magazine, I probably would have never had the thought of using it as a medicine. Thank you @420 you have changed my life forever.

As a disabled veteran with three children im rely on this plant daily. The VA so easily prescribes lol of pills that get sent to you in the mail. I took opiates from 2007 to 2016 and in 2016 I had enough. I was not the man I was supposed to be. I quit opiates cold Turkey along with drinking. I needed a medicine that I could take and still feel normal… I remember 420magazine in the stores and every time I could get my hands on one I had to hide it with my playboys and hustlers. So I thought, let’s try some medical grade cannabis and cbd. Fast forward to today, I use cannabis daily and take no pills. Without the knowledge and current cannabis news published in the magazine, I probably would have never had the thought of using it as a medicine. Thank you @420 you have changed my life forever.
Salute to you Sir for your service, I'm not from the US but acknowledge your sacrifice nonetheless and applaud you for what you done. Hats off to you

Hell Yeah brother awesome to hear about your come back from another war most dont get out of once on them damn pills!! Thank you for your service my friend stay green! :headbanger:

I have all kinds of things to say about 420 Magazine! First off out of all the therapists I've talked to in my days speaking with Rob Griffin AKA @420 on the phone for a little bit I was able to have a positive outlook on some of my past life experiences that always held me down and actually connect with someone with similarities! Truly a man with a true mission to go out of his way to reach out to his community members and in a way that makes him a true friend in my eyes now! Dude has heart! Not to mention @Pat Puffer @Renee Roberts all other 420 staff and especially the sponsors that pitch in for these contests! I don't know what kind of buds yall are toking on these days but let's just put the quality report in the boss section on the top shelf to say the least! I'd say to any new member reading this with all honesty 420 Magazine is a great atmosphere to be in I wouldn't go anywhere else to learn, chat or show off any of these fine wonders we call Marry Jane to either! Also with what is going on in the media and or news about cannabis I have a great feeling 420 Magazine knows passion more than anyone else does with cannabis awareness so I'd go no where else to catch up on news than here and that's a guaranteed true statement! I'll end my ramble off by saying ILL BE BACK! Cheers 420 fam!:adore:

I discovered the magazine a few days ago. The ban in my country does not allow me to help with my difficult health. The side effects of Parkinson's tablets are deadly, and the flowers are life-saving. I am old and sick myself.
Hey @biba Welcome to 420magazine.
You forgot to hit the translate button. ;)
Hope you are well my friend.
Try this link.
Introduce yourself and meet everyone.

Stay safe
Bill

Please Tell Us About Your Experiences At 420 Magazine:
420 Magazine truly appreciates its members, we are thankful and grateful to have all of you. This thread is for our members to share how much they have learned, gained, grown and/or experienced from their membership at 420 Magazine.

For example - Has 420 Magazine helped change your life for the better? Please tell us how; whether it's acquiring the knowledge to grow, learning about the medicinal benefits of Cannabis and how to heal yourself, sharing your master gardens with fellow gardeners, finding a platform for your activism or to improve the quality of your life by making similar minded friends. We'd love to hear from you!

We will keep this thread in perpetuity - not only as a celebration of our mission but also as a record and an inspiration for all those innumerable future guests and members who we can also help.

Please keep your comments limited to celebrating our community with positive success stories, complaints or drama will be deleted without notice.

Our Founder's Story & Mission:
420 Magazine exists to support the repeal of all Cannabis prohibition laws and penalties throughout the world. Not another person should suffer incarceration or stigma because of these unjust laws (420 Magazine Mission Statement).

In 1993, the feds broke down the door of our founder and assaulted him, his wife and his 12 year old daughter, throwing them to the floor with machine guns to their heads. The prohibitionists were yelling and screaming at them over a simple quarter pound of Mexican brick bud that had been acquired for a close friend. Unfortunately, the "friend" was "working off charges", after being arrested for selling only a quarter ounce to a cop. This ridiculous event was so infuriating that it inspired the founding of 420 Magazine; a lifelong mission to repeal these unjust laws and to create Cannabis awareness throughout the world.

In Closing:
This thread is for our members to share and immortalize their experience(s) with any or all aspects of Cannabis Awareness. We hope that patients, activists, growers, fans of the flower, friends of 420 Magazine, or even reformed LEO will post their experiences here for others to learn from and celebrate.

It's been a long hard fight and the Staff of 420 Magazine wishes to honor our Members and Sponsors. It's still too early to declare victory but there's no doubt that together, we're winning the war on Cannabis.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:
Well first and foremost you have an excellent layout for Q&A it gives all a chance to know how society is finally accepting a plant that biblicaly has helped man come up out of poverty through everything like building stronger houses, clothing, medicine, paper products, rope, and here's a little something you may not know pot seeds, by themselves, if they were sold as food would be more nutritional than any other fruit or vegi out there and that includes nuts! So to the people at 420 Magazine Too Cool for the boost that pot needed, to be accepted by millions. My experience 2 thumbs up, A+, Valedictorian over any other Magazine or internet forum, you guys are great!

Well first and foremost you have an excellent layout for Q&A it gives all a chance to know how society is finally accepting a plant that biblicaly has helped man come up out of poverty through everything like building stronger houses, clothing, medicine, paper products, rope, and here's a little something you may not know pot seeds, by themselves, if they were sold as food would be more nutritional than any other fruit or vegi out there and that includes nuts! So to the people at 420 Magazine Too Cool for the boost that pot needed, to be accepted by millions. My experience 2 thumbs up, A+, Valedictorian over any other Magazine or internet forum, you guys are great!
Good morning @kristan shepherd hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Nice to have you here.
Do you have a garden on the go?
Here is a thread to meet everyone and say hi.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @kristan shepherd hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Nice to have you here.
Do you have a garden on the go?
Here is a thread to meet everyone and say hi.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Stay safe
Bill
What can I say but thanks, to begin I'm a 63 year kid, who by the Grace of God am still alive I attended to what some said was the first Great American Smoke in. It was back in 74-75 in Los Angeles right there in front of city hall we were nervous but we put our best foot forward representing ourselves as normal people with many ways that pot has helped our community allready , By decriminalizing cannabis it made black markets thin out and real good people Doctors, and Business men take notice to the ways it could improve the economy, is was cool. Talking to you peopje at 420 Magazine makes me proud that everyone still cares about the plant. Yes I'm starting a crop people these days call it black bud 45 years ago we just called it apple vally purple pot but that was to keep my hometown of Whittier safe from whatever, so far so good, first step would be to dwarf a plant, then make it fight to survive. The results I hope will be the same using only white seeds from Mexican Sativa, wish me luck.

What can I say but thanks, to begin I'm a 63 year kid, who by the Grace of God am still alive I attended to what some said was the first Great American Smoke in. It was back in 74-75 in Los Angeles right there in front of city hall we were nervous but we put our best foot forward representing ourselves as normal people with many ways that pot has helped our community allready , By decriminalizing cannabis it made black markets thin out and real good people Doctors, and Business men take notice to the ways it could improve the economy, is was cool. Talking to you peopje at 420 Magazine makes me proud that everyone still cares about the plant. Yes I'm starting a crop people these days call it black bud 45 years ago we just called it apple vally purple pot but that was to keep my hometown of Whittier safe from whatever, so far so good, first step would be to dwarf a plant, then make it fight to survive. The results I hope will be the same using only white seeds from Mexican Sativa, wish me luck.
Wooo nice long one to start, good for you. :thumb:
Hope your having a great weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Personally I fell in love with cannabis back in the 70's. Life (US Army), prevented me from enjoying cannabis again until recently. Age, wear and tear on the body, and spirit and not wanting to be a VA zombie due to meds made me explore the medical use of cannabis. Found 420MAGAZINE and it is a one stop location for all of your grow needs. From how to grow marijuana to everything need.

I needed information on how to grow inside and it is a success.

The members of this site are helpful and encouraging while the staff is diligent and very sociable. Unlike other forums there are no trolls or mean mouthed members who think their shit doesn't stink.

The monthly contests are a good way to encourage the members to showcase their efforts.
Having sponsors who provide discounts and some even have contests/giveaways is a plus.

I have not been a member of any other forum where the entire community seems to enjoy the experience of being a member of the primo site dedicated to Marijuana the plant that brought all of us together. :yummy:
Well Said!! BRAVO, BRAVO!!! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom