Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

Ranxirox, keep in mind the Kelvin numbers. You want 6500K for veg, and 2700K for flowering.
^5 GMT
Damn!! DFW you got yourself a fan base..and its well deserved..
ha thanks man
How those buds doing? also quick question on your setup. Grow Box dimensions?
The buds are doing great, more growth! The new bigger boxes are 24"x18"x18"
<=== No.1 fan of the man from DFW. :)
:thanks: bro :peace:
yeah might not be completely ready for hallowen maybe
but thats all up to you.
I choose to wait for the perfect timing. Though I did clip off a small bud from elsie yesterday & have it hang drying, I'm hoping it will be smokable on halloween.
Sorry for the slow coming pics guys, I woke up feeling a little bad & it's progressed from there. :peace:

I'm OK for now. I want to respect DFW-Guy thread. I will start my own soon. I think I'm going to call it "Thou shalt not spend". My goal will be to spend as little as possible to the point of scavenging for supplies. It's going to be creative and fun, I hope.

DFW-Guy, they shut the schools down for a day here because of it.
ya here too. I've had at least 1 person from 2 of my classes get swine flu.
same here.They didnt shut them down but there was a 30 % drop in attendence @ just about everyschool this past month, from k1- college. well that goes for my local schools. Vaccines are available to the students. Thank god!!
ya i should get vaccinated lol
I'm OK for now. I want to respect DFW-Guy thread. I will start my own soon. I think I'm going to call it "Thou shalt not spend". My goal will be to spend as little as possible to the point of scavenging for supplies. It's going to be creative and fun, I hope.
Cool man well good luck. Outdoor would be the cheapest if that's an option.
hey you should be ok by hallowen if it was small
ya, It looks tasty.

Well everybody I'm going to give them some more water today because I'm going down to my home town to see the doctor & don't know how long till I get back. Hopefully I can convince my mom to let me come back up here tomorrow after I see the doctor; she's very protective lol.

Got new pics. I took pics before I cleaned the girls up a bit, so this is how they look al natural. Marie's leaves are quickly turning yellow, so she's finally slimming up her figure to mimic elsie. Before she was a big bush ;)
So yes, most of the dead yellow leaves are gone, but some remain. I only take off leaves if they come off w/ the slightest tug.
10-29-09 Flower day 83. This may be the last pics before harvest, I'm not sure. There's lots of them though. All u 56kers out there better beware.

The pics start with Marie, progressing to elsie. You'll see the jump. Clones are at the bottom.
Marieee
DSC_01025.JPG

DSC_01046.JPG

DSC_01036.JPG

DSC_01065.JPG

DSC_01054.JPG

DSC_01091.JPG

DSC_01082.JPG

DSC_01072.JPG

DSC_01112.JPG

DSC_01102.JPG

DSC_01123.JPG

DSC_01151.JPG

DSC_01141.JPG

DSC_01131.JPG

Some of the trim
DSC_01171.JPG

After the trimming
DSC_01161.JPG

Elsieeeee- Lots of her branches are haivng trouble standing on their own. Getting some weight on them ;)

DSC_01191.JPG

DSC_01181.JPG

DSC_01211.JPG

DSC_01201.JPG

DSC_0123.JPG

DSC_01221.JPG

DSC_01251.JPG

DSC_0124.JPG

DSC_0127.JPG

DSC_01261.JPG

DSC_0129.JPG

DSC_0128.JPG

DSC_01311.JPG

DSC_0130.JPG

DSC_01321.JPG

DSC_0133.JPG

:thanks:

To keep yall updated, I'm back & the buds are still growing. Lots of leaves are turning yellow or dying and I just tired a bud that was clipped 4 days ago & it's primo. They'll start their 48 hours of darkness tonight! Lots of new white calyx's all over the buds with amber ones underlying. I'm sure after the 48 hours most will turn amber and I think the girls will be great ;)

I have a question about the curing process. The test bud that I clipped wasn't very big, maybe half a gram. I hung it upside down from it's stem for 4 days & now when I'm smoking it, I can see that the outsides of the bud are dry but the inside is still takes some effort to burn. Also the stem does not crack if I bend it. I thought I understood that the plant will dry out to the point where the stems crack in a matter of a few days. I can see now that this is not the case, or is there a variable I'm missing here? Should I plan on having my plants hang for a couple weeks? I understand that the plant is still active for a while after the initial chop, and so I could see that using a dehumidifier in the first few days of drying would hurt the proper curing process, but would using a small one after 3 days hurt any? Or should I stick with my patience and let them dry out naturally? I'm high & curious ;)

Very strong hyper head high, yet relaxing & deep; won't put you to sleep. It was cut 4 days ago, so I expect there will be more of a body high in the finished product. I can tell you that right now in Elsie the trichs are a nice mix of clear/cloudy/amber and what I'm smoking right now is mostly clear w/ some cloudy in it & no amber.

EDIT: Side note, this weed gives me ADD lol, seriously I can't concentrate on 1 thing my mind keeps wandering. For instance I've spent the last 5 min trying to grind up some weed & load another bowl but keep getting side tracked lol.

Edit Edit: In short, it's a nice sativa for sure ;)

Back
Top Bottom