PotChimp's Side Projects

Them phukkerz don't put catsup and mustard on sliders anymore; you gotta do it yourself! And to put all rumors to rest, they're called sliders because they damn near fall out your a$$hole when you eat 'em. Don't believe anything else you've heard..... :straightface:
I've grown Connie Chung once before too. It was pretty good pot. :thumb:

If the offspring are replicas of the mother, that'll save me a lot of work in the future. I don't like any of the Chem D offspring I just grew out (a strain called Chemdawg D BX3 which I bred out a few generations). I'm running clones of each to give them all a second chance, but the pot was average this time around and I doubt the potency's gonna change. It would be a lot easier and quicker to find a really good Chem cut and do the same thing I did here. The same with my GDP project (if everything goes South there also).

Easier, too. :thumb:
Here's a potential Chem plant in the makings, if it's female (Boss Hogg):

The rest of that grow (Gorilla Glue #4, Mendocino Chanel Kush, Connie Chung, Lemon Skunk, and Zombie Death Fuck), along with various clone plants:

I need to take a clone from that Carnival plant in the upper left corner and put it into bloom.

I'm starting to like these LEDs better now that I'm getting used to them. I'm going to replace my 250w MH with a TS 1000 the next time I have some money. It'll give me more height, plus I won't have to vent from the side (which runs a duct into the side of my other tent and pushes it inward).
I lost 2 Blackberry Trainwreck reveg plants so far (including the really frosty one); they don't reveg easily. I see growth on the other two but it's weak. Most of those Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 and Apollo 13 f3 plants are revegging okay, and the smoke from all of them is pretty good. I'll probably just do clones once and try more seeds of both (I've got plenty).
I'll get pics of these Killer A5 Haze plants up soon. Three of them are in my daytime bloom tent, and three are in my nighttime bloom tent. They've been in bloom for -
1) 12 weeks
2) 12 weeks
3) 12 weeks and 3 days
4) 14 weeks and 1 day
5) 14 weeks and 1 day
6) 15 weeks and 2 days
I think I'll reveg 3 of them. Post pics soon.

A few more days, maybe a week for this one (Killer A5 Haze):

If it lives that long:

I'm taking this one out for chop tomorrow (Killer A5 Haze):

It looks like pretty good dope:

This last one's past due (Killer A5 Haze):

I'll take it out for chop tonight.
Hippie Killer, ready for chop:

Chocolope:

Looking good brother. How long is bloom time for chocolpe? I've started those before but never made it to bloom due one reason or another. I still have few of the seeds

The breeder's flowering time is 8-9+ weeks, but the clones seem to be ready sooner (7-1/2 to 8 weeks). I've got another plant of it that I have to get into bloom soon.

I'm starting to like these LEDs better now that I'm getting used to them. I'm going to replace my 250w MH with a TS 1000 the next time I have some money. It'll give me more height, plus I won't have to vent from the side (which runs a duct into the side of my other tent and pushes it inward).
I lost 2 Blackberry Trainwreck reveg plants so far (including the really frosty one); they don't reveg easily. I see growth on the other two but it's weak. Most of those Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 and Apollo 13 f3 plants are revegging okay, and the smoke from all of them is pretty good. I'll probably just do clones once and try more seeds of both (I've got plenty).
I'll get pics of these Killer A5 Haze plants up soon. Three of them are in my daytime bloom tent, and three are in my nighttime bloom tent. They've been in bloom for -
1) 12 weeks
2) 12 weeks
3) 12 weeks and 3 days
4) 14 weeks and 1 day
5) 14 weeks and 1 day
6) 15 weeks and 2 days
I think I'll reveg 3 of them. Post pics soon.
Do you wait until harvest until you reveg? I find I have much higher success with revegs if I put them back under 18/6 about a week before I am going to harvest it. Stimulates the transition back in veg in a less stressful manner.

A few more days, maybe a week for this one (Killer A5 Haze):

If it lives that long:

I'm taking this one out for chop tomorrow (Killer A5 Haze):

It looks like pretty good dope:

This last one's past due (Killer A5 Haze):

I'll take it out for chop tonight.
Hippie Killer, ready for chop:

Chocolope:

You gonna love that KA5H chimp! I just flipped my cut a couple days ago.

Back
Top Bottom