PotChimp's Side Projects

I rarely do bud washing any more. I've just been drying on a hanging rack for 4-5 days for a long time now. :)
Bay 11 is a strain from Grand Daddy Purple Seeds, if that's what you were wondering; I'm growing in 6 separate grow areas at the moment.

Duh I got it hey I thought that you was saying it was in the bay , man though 6 spaces must be a hell of a lotta work to maintain
I have trouble with my 1 space :) Mind you I think it will get easier with one more :)
ry on the rack yea I do the same,, but now I would like to get over the fear of it an just at least wash the dust off :thumb:

Jaga, I veritably abuse my plants when I wash them. I run hot tap water in one side of a sink and cold in the other, and I thrash the crap out of them in the hot side. :laugh: If you look at the first few pages of the Budwashing thread, there's a closeup of my trichs after that kind of wash. Take a look. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But I don't recommend it - just sayin' that you can get away with a LOT of abuse.

Room temp water is safest of course.

Be fearless. :Namaste: :cheesygrinsmiley:

There's gnats that stick to my buds a lot I figure if they don't fall off on the drying rack they get rolled and smoked! ;)
Yeah six separate grow areas keeps me hoppin' :) Just this morning I transplanted 3 plants into bigger pots, went through about 22 young plants to determine sex, chopped up about seven or eight of them (males), and took 2 cuttings from mother plants.

The smell is one of the best I've had so far floral and sweet. I think if it were a contest both of these Candyland plants I'm growing would hand it its a$$ in a hat though. No other way to describe it just like it would smell if you were in Candyland. :circle-of-love:

They look delish, Chimp! :thumb: Reps+

Thanks man. I'm gonna be getting some clones off my Ak47 reveg soon it's getting too big and branchy.

I wish we had smellovision

Can't wait 'til they invent the smell-ephone so I can call people I don't like and fart hope it fug zup their whole house maybe if I put it close enough I can give everybody freckles too! :cough:

You are welcome Jaga!
The smell is one of the best I've had so far floral and sweet. I think if it were a contest both of these Candyland plants I'm growing would hand it its a$$ in a hat though. No other way to describe it just like it would smell if you were in Candyland. :circle-of-love:

Thanks man. I'm gonna be getting some clones off my Ak47 reveg soon it's getting too big and branchy.

Can't wait 'til they invent the smell-ephone so I can call people I don't like and fart hope it fug zup their whole house maybe if I put it close enough I can give everybody freckles too! :cough:

That sounds delicious Chimp! I always enjoy fruity/sweet smelling strains. You should give Dynasty Genetics a look. Their Pineapple Fields is one of the best strains I have ever run. They have one pheno of it that is supposed to smell like pineapple juice which sounds amazing to me :) I am not sure which pheno I have. My ability to distinguish smells is not the best but it smells like over ripe sour fruit to me or like cherry cough medicine.

Jaga, I veritably abuse my plants when I wash them. I run hot tap water in one side of a sink and cold in the other, and I thrash the crap out of them in the hot side. :laugh: If you look at the first few pages of the Budwashing thread, there's a closeup of my trichs after that kind of wash. Take a look. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But I don't recommend it - just sayin' that you can get away with a LOT of abuse.

Room temp water is safest of course.

Be fearless. :Namaste: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Man sounds like the first jaws movie :) But its some thing im going t do
Thanks graytail

I wouldn't do it to the people I like don't worry! :)
I don't post pics of this Jack the Ripper grow much because the light cycle comes on at night, but I isolated all ten clones and the reveg when I saw signs of possible TMV on the reveg:

0013593.JPG

I've fed them FF's grow once, FF's bloom, and what was left over from my AN Iguana Juice bloom a few days ago they seem to be doing okay:

0023445.JPG

I need to thin this reveg out some:

0033287.JPG

I'm still running temps in the lower 80s; there's tacoing on the leaves of most of these plants from heat stress. Here's the double-headed Purple Dream:

0013595.JPG

The other Purple Dream, which is getting a little purple:

0023447.JPG

This Candyland is right in a spot where air doesn't move as much:

0033289.JPG

I think I'm going to put a clip-on fan in here and run it across the tops of the plants. Here's the other Candyland, tacoing like Hell:

0043075.JPG

Bay 11:

0101728.JPG

This Apollo 13 f2 reveg is handling it pretty well:

0052858.JPG
0072348.JPG

And this Apollo 13 f2 clone:

0062525.JPG

Dr Grinspoon (hope it's the cool one like in the ad pic I say that every time):

0082121.JPG

A little bit of tacoing on the Arjan's Ultra Haze #1:

0091903.JPG

I rigged that fan over the tops of the plants last night, but I think it's gonna take Fall to happen for this problem to be solved. I'll try attaching an 8" flex duct to my inline fan and pushing the hot air out of that area (the way my setup is now the hot air is being taken out of the tents, but stays in the corner of the room that the tents are in).

The flowers are beaut Chimpy Chimp However did you hear what Donald said to them Koreeeans a fire an hell of the likes the world has never seen as yet :rofl:it was a while later the news said that the big kid Kim Jung Ung ?? said he would bomb your guys at Gaum or someplace can I fly over to crash at yours I dont have the same resin production,, I know im no chimp but im adaptable I make a good cup of tea :allgood:

We got our own problems here on Danger Island, Jaga. The great god of all, Chongo the great, self-declared god of all the universe, wants to destroy some ugly panda on the other side of the island because that panda found a way to launch coconuts far enough to hit him in his big empty head..... :(

We got our own problems here on Danger Island, Jaga. The great god of all, Chongo the great, self-declared god of all the universe, wants to destroy some ugly panda on the other side of the island because that panda found a way to launch coconuts far enough to hit him in his big empty head..... :(

:straightface: does the Panda like Tea :)

We're not allowed to ask we just gotta go by what Chongo says after all he is the great knower of all knowledge did you see what a great job Chongo did making the sun rise this morning?
On a serious note I see no signs of offense from the panda only a build up of defense; no movement of any kind towards any border. No worries here except the haberdasher finding enough material to make Chongo a hat fit to rule the gods with.

We're not allowed to ask we just gotta go by what Chongo says after all he is the great knower of all knowledge did you see what a great job Chongo did making the sun rise this morning?
On a serious note I see no signs of offense from the panda only a build up of defense; no movement of any kind towards any border. No worries here except the haberdasher finding enough material to make Chongo a hat fit to rule the gods with.

Yea I am thinking that the silly Panda is just a spoil t child and he is having a temper tantrum:)
However
:tokin:I will put a pot on for them both an load it with some of that 99.99%THC Crystalline Chongo did look wound right up with his arms folded just like he may spank that Panda Ass buut I think chongo is snarling :) maybe he had a bad day on the golf course:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom