PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Hey Cali, i probably wont grow pineapple chunk again. Its been problematic from day one. Im guessing very low temps and low nutrients are needed and its just been a hassle really. They will get flipped tmro so we'll see how Patty does in flower.

Who is the breeder on your Pineapple chunk? Are they Barneys Farms?

The finished product is amazing but we find them to be very touchy to nutes, lights and temps. Dial them in and its a super strain. Go easy on the nutes keep temps down low and make sure your lights arent too close. They seem to do better once flipped.

The finished product is amazing but we find them to be very touchy to nutes, lights and temps. Dial them in and its a super strain. Go easy on the nutes keep temps down low and make sure your lights arent too close. They seem to do better once flipped.

Ok, good to know. I will keep them on the backburner for now. Too many other strains on my list ahead of them.

I flipped 3 weeks ago pennywise
420-magazine-mobile809270540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2093317837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1622857204.jpg

Ok im using silica blast from botanicare its something i bought a long time ago. Heres the flowering times for the girls:
PCK x Erdpurt / 60-65 days
Skunk #1 / 45-50 days
Dinachem / 60-70 days
Pineapple chunk / 55-60 days
Yep i already reset the timer, starting 7pm tonite they'll be 12/12
"All ladies to the StartingGate"
Im just hoping i have vertical space, i think i will though. The dinachem is the only sativa dom.
Suppercrop baby!!!
So excited to see some flowers.

Me too ive been waiting for this part of the grow show. .
Me three .

On Evie the top at the very bottom of the pic is treated with sts. On Kathy the top at the bottom right just behind the cord was also treated. Hopefully i get fem seeds from both.

Back
Top Bottom