Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth - LA Diva & Afghan Kush Ryder

Re: Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth, LA Diva and Afghan Kush Ryder

I am feeling a deep and profound sense of humility, love and caring right now, for the few and the many that have crossed my path here in the 420 community, and just want to express my deep and sincere thanks to those who have affected me along the way....If we've ever exchanged kind words, then, you are one of those people. (There are some who actually exceed the standard, and should be recognized, but you know who you are:Namaste:)

Re: Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth, LA Diva and Afghan Kush Ryder

I am feeling a deep and profound sense of humility, love and caring right now, for the few and the many that have crossed my path here in the 420 community, and just want to express my deep and sincere thanks to those who have affected me along the way....If we've ever exchanged kind words, then, you are one of those people. (There are some who actually exceed the standard, and should be recognized, but you know who you are:Namaste:)

My Friend Quix, no one could have said that any better. 420 and it's amazing people is a one of a kind place. :bravo:

My Friend Quix, no one could have said that any better. 420 and it's amazing people is a one of a kind place. :bravo:
You said it my friend.
Thank you for the kind words OMM:Namaste:

Ok folks, a quick update.
I believe today is 48 days from DRY SEED.

The flower production has started to taper off a little, so I figured it'd be a good time to ramp down the Nitrogen, and move the nutes toward bloom schedule. I did however maintain the "Aggressive Growth" veg feed for the ChemWreck Kush, as she is still in full veg.
I may switch to HPS here soon, but its definitely interesting to see how well they do under the MH bulb.
Just some random shots...

P41600031.JPG
P41600021.JPG

Here is the Afghan Kush Ryder that screamed into stretch, had to be supercropped, and has managed to stretch almost to her pre-crop height. She appears to be extremely stressed. Her flower production is way stalled, and look at her one and three fingered leaves!
P4160007.JPG
P4160008.JPG
P4160002-001.JPG
P4160001-001.JPG

The Blue Mammoth #1 is coming along OK, but seems rootbound as she droops her leaves every evening approaching lights off. Very pretty plant though. Her sister, (same strain) is a tad smaller, but pretty nonetheless; Her trich production is more advanced than her sister as well.

P41600051.JPG
P41600061.JPG

Speaking of trichs...This LA Diva is one STINKY, chunky sticky mess of trichs. Its too bad she's only a 7" budcicle! Oh well, I attribute that to their early abuse in bad starting soil and a pretty rough transplant. She smells of rotting fruity funk. I can't wait to taste her.
P4160005-001.JPG
P4160003-001.JPG
P4160008-001.JPG
P4160009.JPG

Last but not least is my ChemWreck Kush. After topping above the third true node, she(Hopefully she) has given me a beautiful four main tops, and a very symetrical additional four secondary tops coming up in the very middle. Quit a sight!
The last picture of her is a macro of her first pre-flower. If you zoom in, the sex becomes even further questionable...We should know in the next few days for sure...

Apon further inspection, I do believe she's a he...Out behind the garage it'll go, should my suspicion be confirmed.
P41600041.JPG
P4160010.JPG

And finally, my dog Jax basking in the "sun" with CW Kush...
P41600011.JPG

I truly hope all is well in all of your worlds:Namaste:

I don't care if that cola is 7" or 7 cms long..
It looks unbelievable!
Nice update Quix..
:thumb:

I don't care if that cola is 7" or 7 cms long..
It looks unbelievable!
Nice update Quix..
:thumb:
Thank you kindly Vick! I feel the same way about her. I just wish that I could take testers from her in the weeks to come....Sadly, all she is is a tester:rofl:

Is it taboo to bump my own pics?? Lol, I really thought that post would land on this page:Namaste:

Bump...

The flower production has started to taper off a little, so I figured it'd be a good time to ramp down the Nitrogen, and move the nutes toward bloom schedule. I did however maintain the "Aggressive Growth" veg feed for the ChemWreck Kush, as she is still in full veg.
I may switch to HPS here soon, but its definitely interesting to see how well they do under the MH bulb.

P41600031.JPG
P41600021.JPG

Here is the Afghan Kush Ryder that screamed into stretch, had to be supercropped, and has managed to stretch almost to her pre-crop height. She appears to be extremely stressed. Her flower production is way stalled, and look at her one and three fingered leaves!
P4160007.JPG
P4160008.JPG
P4160002-001.JPG
P4160001-001.JPG

The Blue Mammoth #1 is coming along OK, but seems rootbound as she droops her leaves every evening approaching lights off. Very pretty plant though. Her sister, (same strain) is a tad smaller, but pretty nonetheless; Her trich production is more advanced than her sister as well.

P41600051.JPG
P41600061.JPG

Speaking of trichs...This LA Diva is one STINKY, chunky sticky mess of trichs. Its too bad she's only a 7" budcicle! Oh well, I attribute that to their early abuse in bad starting soil and a pretty rough transplant. She smells of rotting fruity funk. I can't wait to taste her.
P4160005-001.JPG
P4160003-001.JPG
P4160008-001.JPG
P4160009.JPG

Last but not least is my ChemWreck Kush. After topping above the third true node, she(Hopefully she) has given me a beautiful four main tops, and a very symetrical additional four secondary tops coming up in the very middle. Quit a sight!
The last picture of her is a macro of her first pre-flower. If you zoom in, the sex becomes even further questionable...We should know in the next few days for sure...

Apon further inspection, I do believe she's a he...Out behind the garage it'll go, should my suspicion be confirmed.
P41600041.JPG
P4160010.JPG

P41600011.JPG

Hey Quix Buddy. They are looking small, but very nice. I hope you don't have a male. ChemWreck Kush sounds good. So, you have a an old faithful lover dog, looks like a good friend.:high-five:

Hey Quix Buddy. They are looking small, but very nice. I hope you don't have a male. ChemWreck Kush sounds good. So, you have a an old faithful lover dog, looks like a good friend.:high-five:
Thanks OMM. I would rather it be female, but will stick it outside and collect the pollen later this summer if its a he. My plan is to run 6 GDP plants starting in Summer, and would have no problem experimenting with a little selective pollenation. GrandDaddy Purple X ChemWreck Kush?? Yes please:high-five:

Yeah, Jax is a good mutt. He's Boxer X Red Nose X Great Dane, and some possible Fox Hound. Biggest baby I ever met. We've got a great little American Red Nose X Husky mix too, who's got white eyes. A big baby too. Both are amazing with my young daughters, 6 and 8. Not a mean bone in either of 'em, but we're in a "thing" right now with the post office. Mail man is terrified of Jax...

Lookin pretty good quixi, the ones that are a little skinny on the tops look like they just wanna be in more light.

You know, I thought the same thing. I'm afraid that 10" below a 600 watter is as close as I feel comfortable though LOL.
Thanks for the kind words brother. :Namaste:

P41600031.JPG
P41600021.JPG

P4160007.JPG
P4160008.JPG
P4160002-001.JPG
P4160001-001.JPG

P41600051.JPG
P41600061.JPG

P4160005-001.JPG
P4160003-001.JPG
P4160008-001.JPG
P4160009.JPG

P41600041.JPG
P4160010.JPG

P41600011.JPG

Looking really good Quix - Jax looks content, are you sure he hasn't been hitting the bong when you're not looking? ;)

Looking really good Quix - Jax looks content, are you sure he hasn't been hitting the bong when you're not looking? ;)
Lol, he wishes. Thats just his attempt at being half vigilant with regard to protecting the grow. Actually, he was more perturbed(SP?) at being watched and photographed during his "nap time".
Good to see you around my friend:Namaste:

Lol, he wishes. Thats just his attempt at being half vigilant with regard to protecting the grow. Actually, he was more perturbed(SP?) at being watched and photographed during his "nap time".
Good to see you around my friend:Namaste:

Hey bro, you and x are staff writers, just exactly what do you guys write?

Hey bro, you and x are staff writers, just exactly what do you guys write?

Thanks for asking Mcloadie, thats a good question. So far, XLR8 has done some great reviews on products like Books, DVDs and even a portable vaporizor. I will soon follow suit and hope I can meet the standard. DocBud is a Staff Writer as well. An example of one of Doc's most recent reviews can be found on the homepage. A great review BTY. Please check it out if you have time. Cannabis: Philosophy For Everyone : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Maybe X could chime in, and provide a link where ALL the reviews can be found? :thanks:

Just for fun, a few more pictures...Darned point n shoot cameras. I want a decent DSLR really bad. Some of these came out pretty poorly...Oh well.
P4170013.JPG
P4170012.JPG
P4170011.JPG
P4170010.JPG
P4170009.JPG
P4170008.JPG
P4160004-002.JPG
P4160003-002.JPG

Thanks for asking Mcloadie, thats a good question. So far, XLR8 has done some great reviews on products like Books, DVDs and even a portable vaporizor. I will soon follow suit and hope I can meet the standard. DocBud is a Staff Writer as well. An example of one of Doc's most recent reviews can be found on the homepage. A great review BTY. Please check it out if you have time. Cannabis: Philosophy For Everyone : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Maybe X could chime in, and provide a link where ALL the reviews can be found? :thanks:

Doc did a good job on that!

Doc did a good job on that!

Indeed. X's reviews are great too, and has done at least four that I know of. I hope I'm able to do as well a job as those two have so far.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom