Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth - LA Diva & Afghan Kush Ryder

Re: Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth, LA Diva and Afghan Kush Ryder

Thanks OMM. I would rather it be female, but will stick it outside and collect the pollen later this summer if its a he. My plan is to run 6 GDP plants starting in Summer, and would have no problem experimenting with a little selective pollenation. GrandDaddy Purple X ChemWreck Kush?? Yes please:high-five:

Yeah, Jax is a good mutt. He's Boxer X Red Nose X Great Dane, and some possible Fox Hound. Biggest baby I ever met. We've got a great little American Red Nose X Husky mix too, who's got white eyes. A big baby too. Both are amazing with my young daughters, 6 and 8. Not a mean bone in either of 'em, but we're in a "thing" right now with the post office. Mail man is terrified of Jax...

I like this thought too Quix: GrandDaddy Purple X ChemWreck Kush?? Yes please. However the alternative ain't bad either!:high-five:

Those dogs sound great. Just perfect for the family. Obviously, the Post Man is not family.:ganjamon:

Re: Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth, LA Diva and Afghan Kush Ryder

Indeed. X's reviews are great too, and has done at least four that I know of. I hope I'm able to do as well a job as those two have so far.:Namaste:

Had to come by and say "Congratulations" ! I know you will do a great job. You do great research! :high-five::bravo:

Plants are looking amazing there Quix. I hate to say but my dime says that ones a he, sadly. I've held out in hopes some many times of being wrong but. That one tall girl might be a great yielder. It's a auto I'm pretty sure you said. But way cool grow you got going. One shot I seen some trichomes that looked about 2 inches long or close anyways............. Macro is cool. I just started really playing with my camera myself. A good camera and a decent program works wonders. Who was it that was doing time-lapse in here? One thing that's great about pictures here is we have such a pretty subjects to photograph. Looks great and green Keepem Green

Had to come by and say "Congratulations" ! I know you will do a great job. You do great research! :high-five::bravo:
Well thanks a bunch OMM! I will do my best to serve the community well:Namaste:

Plants are looking amazing there Quix. I hate to say but my dime says that ones a he, sadly. I've held out in hopes some many times of being wrong but. That one tall girl might be a great yielder. It's a auto I'm pretty sure you said. But way cool grow you got going. One shot I seen some trichomes that looked about 2 inches long or close anyways............. Macro is cool. I just started really playing with my camera myself. A good camera and a decent program works wonders. Who was it that was doing time-lapse in here? One thing that's great about pictures here is we have such a pretty subjects to photograph. Looks great and green Keepem Green

Hey man thanks a lot for the kind words Brother Wood. Yeah, its looking like a he, but thats ok. He's got a great smell to him, grows really well, healthy n all. I like the way he behaves too, with topping. Gave me a potential 8 tops with one UBT. So I figure he'd make good breeding stock. I'll wait till the frost lifts and stick him out behind the garage and collect pollen:high-five:
I gotta get a new camera, I nice one with a big lense etc. I like your pictures with the colored backdrops n such.
A 2 inch trichome!?? THAT wood be a treat!
It seems like the member Twelve12 was doing some timelapse stuff, he's a great photographer...Seems like a few others have done some as well....:hmmmm:
I'm keepin 'em alive, BPN keeps 'em green. Stay up Brother:Namaste:

Hey everyone, please be advised that the fine staff here at :420: have at long last added a sub-forum for Coco Growing. You can find it by going to Growers Forums
If you guys could be so kind as to spread the word to your fellow neigbors here in the community, it would surely help kickstart the new forum. Thanks be to you all!:Namaste:

Quix!
Just wanted to congratulate you on the new title!
:high-five:

Quix!
Just wanted to congratulate you on the new title!
:high-five:
Thank you Vick, really. You're a kind soul:Namaste:

you know im on that one!!! woohoooo!!!:thumb:

Much appreciated Brother:Namaste:

Congrats on the staff writer position.

Thank you WB, I cant wait to get moving on the reviews:Namaste:

HAPPY 420 DAY QIX!!!:high-five::roorrip::lot-o-toke::hookah::passitleft::bigtoke::rocker::party:

And a happy 4/20 to you as well Brother:passitleft:

so what does "staff writer" entail? what are your responsibilities, super powers..? do you feel any different? do you get vip seating at restaraunts? lol it sounds fun for chatty folks:high-five:

Staff Writer comes with a number of duties. Primarily, our (XLR8, Doc Bud and myself) focus is on product reviews and insight on said products. X and Doc have both done some pretty fantastic so far, and mine be be in the months and weeks to follow. I believe eventually, the reviews will be easily located for everyones enjoyment, but for the time being, a few of them can be found on the homepage....This is some of Doc's work... Cannabis: Philosophy For Everyone : 420 MAGAZINE ®
:Namaste:

Happy 4/20 Quix!

:passitleft:

Happy 4/20 Quix!

:passitleft:

Thank you Vick, Happy 4/20 to you as well!:passitleft:

What Vick074 said! Happy 420 Day Quix.:thumb:

It was a great day OMM, Thank you! I hope yours was great too!!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom