Relaxed's Cannabis Photos

Mahalo brother Jaga! Hope all is going well for you and yours my friend :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

:passitleft:

Nice an mellow thanks I have some real fine quality Jamaican :high-five:
I saw you online so I just had to say hello an Have a brilliant day :circle-of-love:

IMG_49017.JPG
IMG_49027.JPG
IMG_49092.JPG

This is getting me exited for the season! Its still too cold for me atm.

Gotta love outdoor naturally ripening plants, just beautiful leaf colors Lester. Thanks for posting the awesome photos. Nice lighting choice for the pics too.

Best of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

Wow Les those winter flowers are extremely beautiful.. Bet a nice extreme q bag would go great with a little tea in the morning :Namaste:
How is that JH x NYCD x Chem smell? Fruity lemon fuely? Lemony fuel, on top 3 :high-five:

You hit the nail on the head brother! :volcano-smiley:, those flowers have a grapey, peppery, and skunky smell. They have a real "fine red wine" flavor upon vaporizing. And boy are they potent medicine. :adore:

Hope all is well in your world brother :Namaste:

My Favorite 3 Specimens in terms of General Plant Structure

This was the medical dispensary mystery sativa that I dubbed "Sour Apple" for it was by far one of the best tasting/smelling herbs I've ever grown (2013 fall flowers).
Update510_01242.jpg

KC-45 Brazilian sativa x Russian Ruderalis, 2014 fall flowers
IMG_35825.JPG

The revegeted KC-45 (and fully reflowered) sister plant of the above specimen, flowered during winter of 2014-'15
IMG_40244.JPG

Back
Top Bottom