Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2013

I have found that QWISO (quick wash iso-propyl alcohol extraction) is an easy way to get the oil from your trimmings, it is also cheap.

However, others have been making ice-hash using the bubble bags and coming up with far superior quality blonde hash. So, I would be more inclined to perform the ice-water extraction as it is much safer, and yields a much better product.

I have tried both those methods then about 6 months ago my friend got a vacuum purge and it makes good concentrates, so that seems up there with the best extraction method,, but anyways ill keep you posted on my girl RL, and ill be coming to you for any outdoor grow questions

Yeah - the reason I didn't mention it is because we don't allow discussion of BHO production here :sorry:, we don't want to be associated with a method that is known to be dangerous.

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

It's quite possible. All looks well, just go with the flow :thumb:

Lee, you are the bomb-diggity.
You are so helpful to all. I will PM you soon. I miss our chats.
Been a bit busy getting my first summer grow going. So far so good. Had a little problem again with rootbound in a 5 gal bucket so had to do the double potting thing again. Plant is big and started to flower so couldn't do a full transplant. Just cut the bottom of the bucket off and put it in a 23 gal tub. So far no re-vegging but looks like she will. Again. Keep it green Lee and will shoot you a message. I will upload pics of my grow.

Lee, you are the bomb-diggity.
You are so helpful to all. I will PM you soon. I miss our chats.
Been a bit busy getting my first summer grow going. So far so good. Had a little problem again with rootbound in a 5 gal bucket so had to do the double potting thing again. Plant is big and started to flower so couldn't do a full transplant. Just cut the bottom of the bucket off and put it in a 23 gal tub. So far no re-vegging but looks like she will. Again. Keep it green Lee and will shoot you a message. I will upload pics of my grow.

Unless your plant is fully starting to flower a transplant wouldn't hurt. Especially outside where they semem to preflower for longer periods of time than indoors. Also transplanting shouldn't cause any re vegging to occur

Great journal and so much information to take in. Took me all day but finally got through it. The highs and low of growing, the stress of wondering if youd get through the war against the bugs and mold and all. The photos were fantastic. This was like one of those books you start and cant put down till you get to the end! You are great at what you do, your plants and your buds and your writing kept me intrigued the whole time . Now onto your next journal. I think youve become my favorite writer! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom