Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2013

Well, that "Sour Apple" flavor buds is definitely my damn favorite. The stuff has a very quick and heavy onset, gets me high almost immediately, and continues to get me high for 20 minutes straight, going up..tunes become groovy, and head gets heavy! Great thing about it is the flavor, it actually tastes and smells like sour candy apple, never ever have I had a weed like this. What a strain. The hash I might on top might have accelerated things a bit. Other than that I have been finding so much relief and enjoyment from the "Cotton Candy flavored" strain which doesn't have a super heavy onset, but it has an extraordinary euphoric onset, after a bowl of that, it stimulates insanely enjoyable sensations that cannot be explained, very enjoyable to puff because it is smooth as hell and tastes like cotton candy! The Hong Kong OG has been a great relief to fall back onto from the other fruity strains, the HK OG is a lemony delight, with strength, it definitely has a pretty heavy onset and too much HK OG at one time will incapacitate me pretty quick. But nothing is more enjoyable at this point than these unusually exotic and fruity strains, in my opinion. I wish I could know which actual strain I grew to compare it to the "real thing". Whatever they are they are doing me righteous! Everything is very psychoactive, including all the different hashs, best one by far is this "sour apple". Ahh what a wonderful season. Thank you my fellow growers here at 420 Magazine for providing a neat cushion of love and joy to share the fruits of our labs, and dance in the glory of our work. Providing myself with my own medicine has been a wonderful experience, it's so great to see things grow, and also to not have to spend all the money on "club buds". I spent a lot of money in the clubs, I basically hit the lottery and swooped up good seeds, not having to buy club buds is definitely going to help me make up for all the lavish 8th's I've bought in the past. Well, this year's experiment definitely a success, and I am extremely happy with the strains I have at the moment, but perhaps next season I will buy something online to try out. Thank you everyone for the comments, likes, and reps. Happy Growing and Peace! :peace:

RL

I spent a lot of money in the clubs, I basically hit the lottery and swooped up good seeds, not having to buy club buds is definitely going to help me make up for all the lavish 8th's I've bought in the past.

Really wish we could go back and start growing with the money that was dumped into these dispensaries, totally with ya Les.
Great grow brotha had a great time reading and enjoying the posts and pictures you applied to 420mag, stay medicated :peace:

That sour apple sounds amazing. I was outside today doing a checkup and found some pistils that looked exactly like some you had early in your grow. They were half eaten and the exposed bits were a dark color. I found the culprit, and it was a tiny little brown beetle. It looked like it had only eaten the pistil itself, so I was not worried, but I had a flashback to that pic you had put up. I really hope I make it to where you are now. I am crossing my fingers that the weather will oblige me. I may set up a small temporary greenhouse if I have to :)

Awesome job this season RL.

Reps again and again.
Thank you kindly!

Really wish we could go back and start growing with the money that was dumped into these dispensaries, totally with ya Les.
Great grow brotha had a great time reading and enjoying the posts and pictures you applied to 420mag, stay medicated :peace:
Amen to that, I also have really enjoyed your journal, throughout all the ups and downs it's been one wild ride and extraordinary results!

Chronic Weekend to you Relaxed :thumb:
Happy Sativaday to Ya!

That sour apple sounds amazing. I was outside today doing a checkup and found some pistils that looked exactly like some you had early in your grow. They were half eaten and the exposed bits were a dark color. I found the culprit, and it was a tiny little brown beetle. It looked like it had only eaten the pistil itself, so I was not worried, but I had a flashback to that pic you had put up. I really hope I make it to where you are now. I am crossing my fingers that the weather will oblige me. I may set up a small temporary greenhouse if I have to :)
Yeah I do remember the shiny little brown beetles (similar to cigarette beetles), but I was also thinking it could have been a little green grasshopper, but probably the brown beetle. Luckily this type of munching causes no real damage in the end, I just try to remove the brown beetles from my colas carefully with an ice pick. Yeah it's starting to get cold at night, even with the sunny days. The cold growth (I would imagine) could slow them down a little bit, so hopefully they sprint to the finish line for you quick, looking forward to seeing them grow out for ya :popcorn:

Just spent forever going through this. Very nice work

relaxed I need some quick advice on my plant,

0602141625.jpg

picture from about 2 hours ago, I think its nitrogen deficiency but want a more experienced growers input

Looks pretty green to me. Usually the lowest, oldest leaves start to get yellow as they become less needed compared to the newer growth. So when talking about N def. we like to assess what the newest growth looks like. Your plant looks good, but with the long vegetative period ahead, she probably will like a nitrogen supplement in the future :thumb:

was worrying me after I took the picture, just needed someone besides myself to say it was ok I guess, could she be trying to flower, shes getting a good bit of calyxs

was worrying me after I took the picture, just needed someone besides myself to say it was ok I guess, could she be trying to flower, shes getting a good bit of calyxs

It's quite possible. All looks well, just go with the flow :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom