Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2013

Good evening Lester and a Happy Weednesday to ya. Big article in the Times news paper today about how people are switching to extractions. I got a kick out of part of the headline that stated the on average "they" smoke 123 joints a year. Good grief where do they come up with these numbers. Have a good even my friend

The one you were holding looks like beef jerky thin sliced lol
Happy Thurweed day and Freeweed day since it is maybe there already :thumb:

Good FriedDay Toke to Ya all! Hope the weather is treating yall fairly. Getting cold out there at night and winds pickin up from the north quite a bit. Still got half a plant out there growing out those bottom buds, growth slowing down a lot on her though since the temps dropped. All my plants really had a great growth spurt towards the end and I'm glad I cut everything when I did, things are curing phenomenally excellent, and I couldn't be much more happier with the results (given the threats at hand constantly).

So here are some vapor reports:

Mystery Sativa #1 (cotton candy flavored) - hits strong and smooth, has a taste of pure sugary candy and works absolutely perfect for morning/daytime use as it doesn't make the user tired, but opens their mind to a new way of thinking and enjoyment/bliss. Definitely a high CBD strain as it very good for anxiety and panic attacks, but also has some characteristics of mental stimulations. A lovely strain that is probably now my favorite, using a strain and getting "tired/couchlock" is the same old song and dance. It's really great to experience some cannabinoids that are spiritually enlightening, and seem to have unique high's compared to different strains.
IMG_29822.jpg

Mystery Sativa #2 (sour candy apple flavored) Very very rank stuff, definitely the rankest and most properly grown stuff I have, the flavor here is unmatched by all my other strains. This stuff gets me higher than shit, and not just mentally high, but full on body high with a face numbing effect, but the best part about it is its intense dessert like flavor, I am amazed to have such a strain that tastes so amazing, even through the decomposition in the vaporizer, the flavor remains. It has very sticky and buds that are full of resin, definitely my pride and joy of them all.[/I]
IMG_29873.jpg

Hong Kong OG - this one has a very potent smell to it, pure black pepper spice with a hint of lemon grass. Unfortunately I believe the Super Soil it was grown in had a bit too much nitrogen in it, so that altered the flavor to a less authentic OG flavor, however it is very unique on its own domain, very potent diesel fuel that when used in combination with the HK OG shatter hash, it will intoxicate the user to the point of being completely non-functional. All motor skills, and ability to do complex tasks become diminished, and a powerful body stone ensues (face numb, blasted feeling),definitely has its indica traits within, great for night time use, or late afternoon before dinner,
IMG_29895.jpg

Force Flowers been curing the longest so far, and has developed one of the best in-jar aromas I've ever witnessed, hard to explain it other than a sour winterfresh with a hint of pine. The strain resembles a hybrid that contains purple genetics, it tastes like a nice and strongly refined purplish strain that a strong heavy high onset becomes apparent after vapor inhalation. Again, very good for night time use.
IMG_29984.jpg

This is a different phenotype of that sour apple flavored mystery sativa, this was the top cola off a tiny little 1 foot plant that I had growing at my other residence inland in the valley, it was grown such that I did not feed, or water the thing barely, I just had it in the corner and forgot about it, used the soil-moist crystals and it basically never needed water, I admit I did feed it TigerBloom a couple times, and the real kicker is that I pollinated it with the pollen I collected from my "Ghetto Closet Grow", I wanted to see if I could get some seeds, I believe the pollen had either degraded over the course of the (4-5 months I had it in the freezer), or the buds didn't get enough light to fully mature, either way it turned out to be some pretty good bud for just a plant in the corner that was nearly completely neglected
IMG_29996.jpg

Good Day and Keep em Green! :Namaste:

I bet your really happy to get yours in. Mine are out there fighting the wet weather. Hey I have one plant I just took and it's like 3/4 dry. Well 2 weeks ago I sprayed with Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew. I haven't seen a caterpillar 'yet' Knock on wood. Congratulations on the harvest my friend Keepem Green

Good morning weed Lester. Your pictures always look so good. those buds look so sticky that I bet they are hard to handle. Great report Happy Sativaday my friend

Good reports reps + hella
Thanks SJ2's!

What a phenomenal report Lester. You sure do have a way with words. Your words had me visualizing and imagining the tastes, sensations, and smells. That must be very fullfilling knowing that YOU grew something so special :) +reps my friend on an exceptional report.
:bravo:
Thank you RainStacks! It satisfies me to know my words translated in the reports can help readers understand the characteristics and properties of my newly grown medicine. If I could I would let everyone try some! It is very fulfilling and somewhat surreal how quickly this growing season has gone by. Still sitting here with my :popcorn: watching all the other grows sprint to the finish line. It's been great.

I bet your really happy to get yours in. Mine are out there fighting the wet weather. Hey I have one plant I just took and it's like 3/4 dry. Well 2 weeks ago I sprayed with Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew. I haven't seen a caterpillar 'yet' Knock on wood. Congratulations on the harvest my friend Keepem Green
I sure am :wood:, they fought the good fight for a long time, and sometimes ya gotta cash out while your ahead! Glad ya haven't had any 'pillars infesting the crops, hope you can get those buds to mature enough to pick before the rain ruins it all. Must be lots of wet weather up there. Best Wishes for you Sir! :Namaste:

great report
Chronic Weekend to you Relaxed :thumb:
Thanks cronic!

Good morning weed Lester. Your pictures always look so good. those buds look so sticky that I bet they are hard to handle. Great report Happy Sativaday my friend
Good Afternoon Toke to Ya Beemerbill, thanks for the kind words. For all my photos I simply use the Iphone 4S camera, hard to compete with all the other photographers on this website, but I have to put special love into each and every picture to make it come out clear for everyone. And your right about that stickyness, only way to actually trim the plants is using nitrile exam gloves, otherwise I'd have to wash my hands with isopropyl alcohol just to clean off the resin. I'm not a big fan of getting my hands all sticky and stinky, and don't care much for the salvation of "finger or glove hash". BTW The hash you made recently (dry Ice i think) Looked very very impressive, I am definitely impressed, and may have to look into that method of extraction in the future, You got a lot too.:thumb:

Happy Skunkday Relaxed :thumb:

Happy Skunkday to you too matey!:ganjamon:

Good morning weed Lester. the hash turned out really good also. Not harsh and very stoney. Some of the shake was quite old so I wasn't sure it was going to be anything. Four of the pellets were out of Harlequin and I haven't had the wife try that yet. I'm hoping it will be good for pain. Anyway thanks for the nice words my friend and Happy Munchday. It's off to work for me.

Great report Lester. It as been a pleasure watching your grow this year. There are not a lot of outdoor and force flower growers on here. I have to try your extraction method when I have time. Like I said before, It's not the camera that takes good pictures. It's the photographer. A good photographer can take a good picture with a throw away camera.:cheer:

Hey whats crackin Leester? Harvest looks good, got some good jars full of nuggies. How much fits in each one? about 3-4 oz? I been wanting a bunch like that that are a bit bigger for cheap.

Good morning weed Lester. the hash turned out really good also. Not harsh and very stoney. Some of the shake was quite old so I wasn't sure it was going to be anything. Four of the pellets were out of Harlequin and I haven't had the wife try that yet. I'm hoping it will be good for pain. Anyway thanks for the nice words my friend and Happy Munchday. It's off to work for me.
Happy Munchday Bill, it's all about striking while the iron is hot!:high-five:

Top of the morning to ya RL. hope all is good in those high uv coastal valleys.
Good Day brother shotta, I'm telling you there is something about growing weed on the ocean (if the weather permits :Namaste:), You know how they say higher altitude plants are more potent, the higher you go , the higher you get. However I can attest to that, they should try some of my weed. Cannabis growing like any other weed, perched atop of a 500 foot cliff that overlooks the Pacific Ocean directly. On a good day, this place has some of the best cultivation weather on Earth, period.

Great report Lester. It as been a pleasure watching your grow this year. There are not a lot of outdoor and force flower growers on here. I have to try your extraction method when I have time. Like I said before, It's not the camera that takes good pictures. It's the photographer. A good photographer can take a good picture with a throw away camera.:cheer:
Thanks Boz! It's been a pleasure having you, I remember when you dropped in and couldn't believe someone else was actually ghettoly forcing a lady (or two or 3 :)). I think you popped on in right on my first forced, that was some of the dankest weed I've ever had. Ultimately tropically fruity. My extraction method is good for small batches of trim, however if your going to do large batches than definitely take a page out of Beemerbill's book, that lookd like some champions hash. Oh Thanks about the photo comment :) I really do try!!! :thanks:

Hey whats crackin Leester? Harvest looks good, got some good jars full of nuggies. How much fits in each one? about 3-4 oz? I been wanting a bunch like that that are a bit bigger for cheap.

Howdy Jimbo, Yeah I am certainly blown away, so to speak. Flavors galore this season, 1000X better than last year in all regards. It was a dream of a growing season, it's the type of thing that makes us grow old quick. ;) About the jars, I have two REALLY big ones, that hold about a QP each. And then some of the smaller ones hold about 2-3 ounces each. Yeah, one or two bigger jars versus a bunch of small ones definitely appealed to me. Especially this finely hand-made Italian flip top jars. They're great.:thanks:

There ya go cussing at me and calling me 'Sir'. Hey we have had the wettest September on history here in Oregon. The last 3 weeks we had 3 partial cloudy days and the rest of the time rain. I did have to take mine early before the bud rot took over. The buds are still pretty good quality, nothing what they should've been but I'm pleasantly suppressed, only they are small. Didn't become all they could be. But about that Captain Jacks bug brew. I still haven't seen a caterpillar 1on any of mine and my partner sHEMP didn't spray his and he found some already and he's cutting tomorrow I think. I sprayed my plants once about the 15th of September with the recommended dose. Stuff worked. I'm impressed Once more congratulations on the harvest. I'm embarrassed with the buds I got outdoors so I'm not going to post much about them, but I did drag afew inside to finish and they are filling in nicely. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom