Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2013

Happy Weednsday Relaxed :thumb:

Only a couple more hours where I am! ;) Happy TokerDay ;)

As for the vape report of the HK OG Shatter hash, it is insanely strong and the tiniest addition to a bowl makes all the difference :circle-of-love:

zowie im gonna have to try and make some of that lol
yea its still tokerday here too actually about 4.5 hrs away but most places are already there so to make it easier lol

Ok mates here's an update. Did a little bit of trimming HK OG buds today for the popcorn that I let grow out for another 5 days from the late pheno clone, and turned into some really nice and dense buds. Also, here are some curing bud pictures of my med center for the winter. Following that should be the final and remaining plant which was actually intended to be a bait plant weed that I just through into any ol' pot and left it alone, paid barely any attention to it at all, all of that is in a ~3 gallon terracotta pot LOL ;) Just goes to show how incredible these weeds can be. I'm letting her go a bit longer, couple more days atleast, surprisingly enough she is pretty much totally clean, havent seen any problems in her at all. So still got a few ounces of OG to pick in the neat future :)
Update510_01051.jpg
Update510_01150.jpg
Update510_01245.jpg
Update510_01339.jpg
Update510_01438.jpg
Update510_01531.jpg
Update510_01625.jpg
Update510_01720.jpg
Update510_01820.jpg
Update510_01917.jpg
Update510_02015.jpg
Update510_02114.jpg
Update510_02213.jpg

OK Cheers everyone!
:circle-of-love:

Now it's getting really exciting Lester. The pictures of your buds are really nice. Great photos my man. Hope all is good with you.

Sweeeeeeet! great share, I think I saw a big moth on that cola. great work:bravo:
Still having moth nightmares? I think mine are over :) Thanks for the kind words, and good luck with your harvesting!

Now it's getting really exciting Lester. The pictures of your buds are really nice. Great photos my man. Hope all is good with you.
Howdy beemerbill, I'm super pleased with how things have went. I really dodged a bullet by not getting the corn-borers, really luckly that I only had the loopers (even though theyre bad they ain't NEARLY as bad as ECBs!). Got pretty lucky with the weather too towards my general harvest time, had minimal mold damage (although a little). I have no regrets about chopping when I did because the meds I have taste amazing and work great! Thrilled I am. I'm finding a lot more flavors coming out of the OG the longer I let it go, it's really skunking up. Starting to stink up the neighborhood ;) Well, only 1 more harvest and a couple extractions left in this grow, than time to take a break from weed growing for awhile. No more zombie trimming, insane diligence with an ice pick searching for eggs/worms/mold, or worrying about what could happen to my plants when I'm away. This whole grow has been somewhat of a dream, it seems like yesterday I was right in the beginning, and the next day I have magically got buds in jars.
Thanks for the kind words and stopping by friend, best wishes for you and your garden, hope you can see to it a proper harvest and I'll be standing by with my :popcorn:!

Cheers and happy FriedDay all! Keep em green..:yummy:

Congrats Lest

Damn I wish I lived as far south as you are. Still a few weeks off here. But we will get there. I really enjoy my winters off. This shit is draining. I could not imagine going year round. But about half way through the winter the grow thoughts start . By March I'm ready. great following your grow. :peace:

Damn I wish I lived as far south as you are. Still a few weeks off here. But we will get there. I really enjoy my winters off. This shit is draining. I could not imagine going year round. But about half way through the winter the grow thoughts start . By March I'm ready. great following your grow. :peace:
Thank you bozzo, it's been good to have another force flower grower here ;) I agree with everything you said, I enjoy my winters off, lol. Draining...physically and mentally at times. But at the end, the growing season is gone in a flash, here comes X-mas tree's!!! :)
I'm strapped in for the rest of y'all grows too and I got my :popcorn: ready!

Cheers partner!:cheer:

Beautiful stuff there Lester gotta love it when it all falls together, Just pulled my Sour Boggle she is pretty much done has amber and don't want her in the rain that is coming up. Beautiful harvest. Will be a fine Xmas coming up. OG

Beautiful stuff there Lester gotta love it when it all falls together, Just pulled my Sour Boggle she is pretty much done has amber and don't want her in the rain that is coming up. Beautiful harvest. Will be a fine Xmas coming up. OG

Thanks OG, Indeed! Glad to hear you're doing what needs to be done to get a harvest in before the rains! Can't wait to see oncoming harvest pictures, going to be a good winter me thinks! ;) Cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom