Relaxed's Winter Experiment

High lester
I think you are right on the ball about growing outside, I no when I used to I got a nice harvest
still I am very lucky to be growing at all Mate I think it must be one of the best feelings buying Legal Ganja
Guaranteed to blow your mind The last nug you put up back a few looked real Lovely as well Daw I
Hate the law of this backward country,,,,,have the best of days pal every things have grown up so much since
I last followed through you are looking to get a nice bit from them :high-five:

ok confusion has been cleared :thumb: :rofl:
Right Cronic. I was like "did I miss something?". I was already reading back & didn't see any notice of completion. You know I'm not going anywhere until the end Lester.

ok confusion has been cleared :thumb: :rofl:

:laughtwo:

Hi Les...

Sorry my bad...lol, still following!

Happy Grow and Smoke

:cheer:

High lester
I think you are right on the ball about growing outside, I no when I used to I got a nice harvest
still I am very lucky to be growing at all Mate I think it must be one of the best feelings buying Legal Ganja
Guaranteed to blow your mind The last nug you put up back a few looked real Lovely as well Daw I
Hate the law of this backward country,,,,,have the best of days pal every things have grown up so much since
I last followed through you are looking to get a nice bit from them :high-five:

Hey Pal :hug: I feel ya Thanks for dropping off the positive vibes :Namaste: Hope all is well in your world too Jaga! :passitleft:

Right Cronic. I was like "did I miss something?". I was already reading back & did see any notice of completion. You know I'm not going anywhere until the end Lester.

:rofl::oops::rofl:

:thanks:

:passitleft:

You wouldn't be joshing on me, would you Trichster?

:laughtwo:

Good evening weed Lester my friend. Never say your grow is a failure. You girls are so nice and healthy but just because they are a little late doesn't mean there fluzzies. I understand what you wanted and like you said May Be Next Year. Happy Tokerday

Good evening weed Lester my friend. Never say your grow is a failure. You girls are so nice and healthy but just because they are a little late doesn't mean there fluzzies. I understand what you wanted and like you said May Be Next Year. Happy Tokerday

Thank you much Brotha Bee! I agree, I don't think the grow is a failure, but the experiment rather. Now that I know I can grow year round, I'm gonna try to always have something going. It is kind of a great feeling. :rofl: Thanks for clicking through my grow, always a pleasure reading your comments, let me know when your up and running up there and I'll cruise over for front row seats! :)

Aloha Brotha Happy Growing to ya man Have a Great tomorrow im sure your keeping everything nice and green great knowing you can grow year round its almost like being where I am

almost

:high-five::thanks:
Aloha Brother Great tomorrow to you

A Grand Thurweed Day to ya my Mon :hippy:

Beep! Beep! Drive by....a slow one.:byebye:

Aloha and Mahalo! :Namaste: Great day to you OMM :ciao:

Awe Les...how are the Ladies today?

:420:

Weekly Update

Here they are, I'm not impressed by the growth during the past week, definitely a slow take off... have to play it by ear. I have been extremely busy with normal duties that I don't have as much time as I like to tend to the plants, but now that I'm with them I'll be tending to the plants, going to give them a bit of tea and whatnot. Same for the tomatos, wasn't impressed by the growth, they're still getting used to the transplanting, in the new mediums. But damn, those weeds are growing so slow in my opinion. I guess on one hand I expect too much from my little ladies, just need to relax :Namaste: I'm hoping that they take off, maybe they didn't like the soil too much. Still dialing in on the situation, normally I'd of prefered much more growth for a week, but I guess also since today is the first day of spring only I'm being too hard on them. Well, I'm too lazy at the current moment to make the spring grow journal, but when I get around to it I'll post the link here and elsewhere. For now I'm just going to update here.

The Blackberry babies
IMG_100123.JPG

IMG_100823.JPG

The KC-45 babies
IMG_100220.JPG

IMG_100922.JPG

Here is this airy phenotype, speak of the devil the thing isn't gonna fill in for me, it's very frosty and tastes/smells amazing though, good amount of trichomes on there so I'll probably put the entire airy pheno into the magical budder machine when it's all done, it sort of looked like, from some of the leaves, that a little reveg. action took place, kinda crazy considering its supposed to be an autoflower
IMG_101017.JPG
IMG_100321.JPG
IMG_101116.JPG
IMG_100419.JPG

The compact pheno, this one looks great, just not much bud on there, one precious main cola that is at the mercy of mother nature, all it takes is one moth egg to hatch and the larvae could tear that entire cola to shreds while I'm busy at work, just how it goes I suppose ;)

IMG_100621.JPG
IMG_100515.JPG

And just an aesthetic shot, I like the way they look, love seeing them grow and transform, airy pheno on the left, and the compact one on the right
IMG_100719.JPG

That's all for now :Namaste:

Well even if you're not, I'm impressed Lester.

Well even if you're not, I'm impressed Lester.

Thanks buddy! :high-five:

other than the obvious Ruderalis do you know any of the genetics in the KC-45? I tried doing some research a while back and couldn't find anything. Just curious.

:goodjob:

The only thing I have read about its other half is that it's a "Brazilian Sativa".

Thanks for stopping by, Josh. Hope all is well :passitleft:

Your little Blackberries do look good though. Is there a chance you are expecting more out of them, being that it is not a " winter grow". ???? The 45`s are looking great, I like the deep maroon// burgundy in the stems and tips.

And your work does speak for itself. There was a fellow when I first joined here: MV out of Alaska (Matanuska Thunder Fk), if it makes any sense I get the same felling's see your, as I did with his. He has not posted in awhile but his work is still on site. Thanks for taking the time to share and enjoy there fruits. Best wishes on your spring time grow!!...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :bravo:

Your little Blackberries do look good though. Is there a chance you are expecting more out of them, being that it is not a " winter grow". ???? The 45`s are looking great, I like the deep maroon// burgundy in the stems and tips.

And your work does speak for itself. There was a fellow when I first joined here: MV out of Alaska (Matanuska Thunder Fk), if it makes any sense I get the same felling's see your, as I did with his. He has not posted in awhile but his work is still on site. Thanks for taking the time to share and enjoy there fruits. Best wishes on your spring time grow!!...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :bravo:

Thank you kindly! Definitely expecting more from the Blackberries, hoping to get some decent sized plants out of them by the time they are done . Yeah, the KC's smell amazing too, very lemony and spicy. Aloha goofy, Happy Growing :high-five:

And incase anyone is interested I just posted a massive "regular garden" update on my off-topic thread on page 17
Relaxed Lester's Garden Photos

Back
Top Bottom