Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Aloha Brother hows the day been treating you man I see your itching for june to come so you can start your next set and finish this current one
Have a better tomorrow man

Aloha Brother hows the day been treating you man I see your itching for june to come so you can start your next set and finish this current one
Have a better tomorrow man

Good Morning Weed! Mahalo and you too buddy! :high-five: Here is some more of that Blue Rhino, stuff is real strong. Full update tomorow, I haven't seen the plants since Sunday as I've been out of town, it's always nice to come back to new growth. Got to get in there and check for worms when I get the chance. Anyways, 'till later.
photo_1433.JPG
photo_2372.JPG
photo_3302.JPG

Good morning weed Lester. Nugs look pretty darned tasty. Spring fever is here but pretty hard frost this morning but it's suppose to get up into the 60s today. Whoo Hooo

Aloha Brotha Looking good that's a big 420 nug jar man

Aloha Brohter! These 420 jars are so awesome, they have a really good air tight seal on them, funny thing is that jar in the pic is the second largest out of 4 jar sizes, there's one really big one that could hold over an ounce of buds. I think this came from my Nug of the Year goodie "swag box". :)

Good morning weed Lester. Nugs look pretty darned tasty. Spring fever is here but pretty hard frost this morning but it's suppose to get up into the 60s today. Whoo Hooo

Good Morning Weed Bill! Just about to puff too, how nice of you to join me :) Damn, well 60s is progress brother, supposed to be 80-90 degrees here this weekend :biglaugh::rofl:

Hope all is well for you guys and the gardens are growing as green as possible, can't wait to see my plants. :)

Good Morning Weed! Mahalo and you too buddy! :high-five: Here is some more of that Blue Rhino, stuff is real strong. Full update tomorow, I haven't seen the plants since Sunday as I've been out of town, it's always nice to come back to new growth. Got to get in there and check for worms when I get the chance. Anyways, 'till later.
photo_1433.JPG
photo_2372.JPG
photo_3302.JPG

I want!!! man you have a guud hand that bud looks amazing!

Happy smoke and grow
:420:

I want!!! man you have a guud hand that bud looks amazing!

Happy smoke and grow

Yeah, the buds are amazing, but I did not grow it. So I won't take credit for it lol, good 'ol dispensary buds, stuff is hard as a rock literally. Prolly gonna pick something else up to hold me over 'till I harvest, will have to look at the menu :drool::drool:

Flowers looking good, seedlings starting off slow but they'll take off soon after this weekends watering. Things are starting to say "Hey we could use some fresh water soon :)" I know that I have one KC-45 phenotype that isn't as compact or tight buds, more kind of airy, but very frosty and aromatic. The other phenotype is producing more tightly compact floral clusters. So, clearly two different phenos there. Oh and here's a shot of my custom Extreme-Q travel case, lovely item.
Here's a photo-dump, everyone enjoy their Thurweed day and a grand Cronic weekend to all! (as CHH would say) ;) :peace:

IMG_093515.JPG
IMG_093620.JPG
IMG_093719.JPG
IMG_093819.JPG
IMG_093925.JPG
IMG_094020.JPG
IMG_094117.JPG
IMG_094223.JPG
IMG_094421.JPG
IMG_094523.JPG
IMG_094619.JPG

Ok so it's like this...

After seeing those sweet buds in them VERY sweet jars i just Had to have me a jar like that, well the first thing that came to mind was i live in South Africa we don't get cool shit like that here and even if we did it would cost so much that my broke ass won't be able to afford that shit....lol. So this got me thinking what if I come up with my own "420" Curing jar....this is what came out of it...

I had some jars with really kick ass rubber seals the i get my coffee in "Egbert Douwe" is the brand. so i took all the lables off and stuck some 420 stickers i made on it and it came out pretty sweet/

My DIY 420 Curing Jar next to Lester's Epic jar.
P1080305.jpg

I did some modifications to the lid to build in something i think will help with the curing process, The lid has a removable rubber seal that in essence creates a small chamber inside the lid, i punched 8 holes into the bottom of this seal so i can use this chamber to put a silica gel bag in. Now this makes it so the silica will help with the ever present mould problem inside the jar as this bag that is now safely tucked inside the lid away from the bud but still able to absorb excess moisture.

On the left is a complete lid for reference. The one on the right shows the Chamber and the rubber seal i punched the holes in.
P1080314.jpg

This is the complete lid with the silica bag inside from the back
P1080317.jpg

All an all it came out nice....So what do you think?

Happy grow and smoke!

OH Baby OH Baby OH Baby, beautiful girls Lester

All an all it came out nice....So what do you think?

Happy grow and smoke!

I think that is awesome! :laugh::laugh: Very cool, it came out very nice :thumb: Thanks for the kind words, and stopping by, can't wait to see your tree grow to fruition too. :cheer: :high-five:

OH Baby OH Baby OH Baby, beautiful girls Lester

Thank you kindly Brotha Bee, there is some boys in there so I need to make sure they don't pull a quick one on me while I'm not looking :rofl: Have a great Thurweed Day Brotha! Puffing a fatty for all the Brothas and Sistas :circle-of-love:
IMG_095023.JPG
IMG_095121.JPG

Wow, they've come a long way, Les!

Hello RL and All others. Flowers are filling in nicely and you guys may have seen this. They say anything can be a hazard and to use moderation. Sugar is getting into the same line as tobacco, in that what they DO TO IT after the fact is where most the real troubles come from. Plus them saying cannabis is safer then breakfast cereals ( in a way) is real cool. Still like a big bowl of Coco Puffs after 2 big lung fillers!! Good read and ...Peace.....

Marijuana Believed Less Harmful Than Sugar in Poll

:420: :Namaste:

Aloha Brotha The Garden is filling up nicely and your gonna have a full and happy grow this summer
Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Hello RL and All others. Flowers are filling in nicely and you guys may have seen this. They say anything can be a hazard and to use moderation. Sugar is getting into the same line as tobacco, in that what they DO TO IT after the fact is where most the real troubles come from. Plus them saying cannabis is safer then breakfast cereals ( in a way) is real cool. Still like a big bowl of Coco Puffs after 2 big lung fillers!! Good read and ...Peace.....

Marijuana Believed Less Harmful Than Sugar in Poll

:420: :Namaste:

Interesting article! :reading420magazine:

Aloha Brotha The Garden is filling up nicely and your gonna have a full and happy grow this summer
Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

I hope so! It's hard to imagine being able to replicate the beauty of last years plants. :surrender:

Back
Top Bottom